Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App/Outlook , keeps sending KNOWN Good emails to JUNK Folder , WHY IS THIS...

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App/Outlook , keeps sending KNOWN Good emails to JUNK Folder , WHY IS THIS... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Mail APP is STUPID !!! .... I constantly do what people in these forums say and it fixes NOTHING !! .... I tried Setting Rules ... it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimDirt, Nov 29, 2019.

1. JimDirt Win User

Windows 10 Mail App/Outlook , keeps sending KNOWN Good emails to JUNK Folder , WHY IS THIS...

Windows 10 Mail APP is STUPID !!! .... I constantly do what people in these forums say and it fixes NOTHING !! .... I tried Setting Rules ... it does not learn them ... I stopped Rules and tried selecting NOT JUNK on emails from places that ARE IN MY CONTACTS FOLDER and STILL the emails go to JUNK ..... WHY does Microsoft not fix this annoying issue , I have had it since Microsoft made this STUPID Mail App.... I am on a PC , I do not need a STUPID App ... How about a email PROGRAM that works like its supposed to ????

I have tried Mozilla Thunderbird , Opera Mail , Windows Live Mail (they ruined that after 2009) Outlook Express (it used to be good till they changed how it works) , none of them work worth a **** , either you can't attach more than 3 pictures , or it sends you MORE actual Junk Mail , or it sends "People/Contacts" in your Address Book folder to Junk even after you tell it not to SEVERAL TIMES !

Does anyone around here actually work for Microsoft and can tell them to fix this **** program (Outlook/Windows 10 Mail App) and address this issue that I have been complaining about since Windows 10 (another junk program) came out ????

I have tried EVERY SINGLE suggestion I have read here about "teaching it" "Giving it time to learn" and its obvious that this App/Program is STUPID and will never learn anything ...... I miss the old days of XP (Never Crashed/Blue Screens like Windows 10 does monthly) , I had to have a Remote Session with TOP Microsoft Techs , to STOP the CREATORS UPDATE , from installing in Windows 10 just so I can actually use it the way I WANT not the way Microsoft wants me to use it ...... and I have been fighting this junk email ever since Microsoft changed Outlook Express , the only email program Microsoft EVER made that actually worked like it was supposed to till they changed the POP 3 or whatever it was that they changed to make it ignorant and useless and slow and clunky

Will someone PLEASE FIX THIS crappy excuse for email ?????? ..... Outlook and Windows 10 Mail App are conjoined and neither work worth a **** , and neither is in sync with the other , otherwise when I go into Outlook and Set Rules , or tell it not to send specific emails to Junk , because it does NOTHING when I do it in Windows 10 Mail App , and was TOLD to do it in Outlook as it runs Windows 10 Mail App , then minutes later it does the same thing I just told it not to do ... It has never been addressed , otherwise it would work .......

Moved from: (Outlook.com | People and contacts | Other)

:)

JimDirt, Nov 29, 2019

2. Make 'Mail' app default for sending emails and not Outlook

I have both the windows 10 mail app and office outlook installed but when emailing a document from within windows file explorer it always tries to send it using Outlook.

Is there a way to get it to default to send using the Mail app instead?

I have tried setting the default app as mail in the Default Settings but it keeps trying to send from outlook.

RamboMcMutNutts, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Mail App/Outlook , keeps sending KNOWN Good emails to JUNK Folder , WHY IS THIS...

Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email

I have not used Outlook since 2010 but if I remember correctly, the default folders in Outlook have a JUNK folder and I think it was all in the same list with your email account folders. Try looking in Outlook settings for JUNK and or folder settings. Then see if you can set it to the IMAP JUNK folder or remove it in there.

Access Denied, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App/Outlook , keeps sending KNOWN Good emails to JUNK Folder , WHY IS THIS...

1. Windows 10 Mail App/Outlook , keeps sending KNOWN Good emails to JUNK Folder , WHY IS THIS... - Similar Threads - Mail App Outlook

2. Windows 10 mail desktop app - sent emails appearing in junk folder

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 mail desktop app - sent emails appearing in junk folder: Hello, I am using the windows 10 mail desktop app and have an issue with my sent mail. When I send an email, rather than appearing in sent mail folder it appears in my junk mail folder. If I then mark it as 'not junk' it copies the sent email to my inbox, archive and sent...
  3. Windows 10 Mail App Junk Folder Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App Junk Folder Missing: Hi, My work email on the windows 10 email app doesn't have a junk folder when I go to "more" folders. I have junk mail that I need to access. My outlook email account on the same app has a junk folder when I click on "more" folders and is working fine. I've tried...
  4. Why doesn't Outlook's Rule Wizard Send Emails from "@tizgharan" to Junk Folder????

Why doesn't Outlook's Rule Wizard Send Emails from "@tizgharan" to Junk Folder????: Its bad enough Microsoft can't block this **** from this domain I have to spend time on my own dealing with it. I set up a rule in the rule wizard that says "specific words in the sender's address" OR "specific words in the subject" "move it to the" JUNKI EMAIL FOLDER....
  5. Managing Junk folder in Mail App

Managing Junk folder in Mail App: How do I control what is going into my junk folder in windows mail? <**Original Title: Junk folder***> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/managing-junk-folder-in-mail-app/2a7c36d0-79dd-4946-8958-3591974d2318
  6. Email Junk mail folder

Email Junk mail folder: Since setting up my email on my laptop Windows 10 I am unable to sync the Junk folder, incoming and out going email is fine, just an empty Junk folder, I can see all content of junk folder on my iphone and Tablet, any ideas mario...
  7. Junk Mail Blocking on Mail for windows 10 (Not Outlook)

Junk Mail Blocking on Mail for windows 10 (Not Outlook): is there no way to block junk mail in mail for windows 10 I read about an options tab that may allow this, but I cannot find the options menu you guys are talking about. I also read to use Cntrl-Shift O, but that only gives me the Outbox. I would like to stop all the JUNK...
  8. Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail: How do I set parameters for Junk Email in Windows Mail? I am getting a lot of wanted emails arbitrarily directed to my Junk folder and there seems to be no rationale whatsoever, because email from most of the same senders is arriving in my normal Inbox. This is causing me...
  9. Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 Junk or Junk Email: Hello, I just upgraded from Office 2007 to Office 2016. I go into Outlook and find there are 2 junk folders > 'Junk' and 'Junk Email' When I right click Junk Delete is grey out. When I right click Juck email delete is active. Why do I have 2 Junk folders? And which one...
  10. Make 'Mail' app default for sending emails and not Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Make 'Mail' app default for sending emails and not Outlook: I have both the windows 10 mail app and office outlook installed but when emailing a document from within windows file explorer it always tries to send it using Outlook. Is there a way to get it to default to send using the Mail app instead? I have tried setting the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why have emails stoped goinginto junk windows 10

2. stop wnndows mail junk folder

3. windows mail is sending email to junk folder

4. windows 10 mail app junk folder 2019,
  5. windows 10 email keeps sending to junk,
  6. windows 10 outlook isnt sending emails to junk folder,
  7. windows 10 mail app keeps sending to junk