Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App - print is tiny

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App - print is tiny in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since last friday whenever printing an email from the Mail App we get a scaled down version! Only a portion of the paper is filled with the EMail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HaukeHuchzermeyer, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail App - print is tiny

Since last friday whenever printing an email from the Mail App we get a scaled down version! Only a portion of the paper is filled with the EMail.

This even happens when printing to pdf files!

This is not a print-driver issue since we can print normaly from any other application!

I found out that many people on the internet have the same problem but no solution:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/karswd/help_mail_app_on_windows_10_prints_small/

Please help!

:)

HaukeHuchzermeyer, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Windows 10 Mail app won't print some messages

We appreciate that you perform the steps that we've provided. We'd like to know if you're able to print files when using other applications. Since you mentioned that the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the Windows 10 Mail app
    using the Windows PowerShell. To do this, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Windows PowerShell, right-click on it, then select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command below:
      • Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage, then press
        Enter.

Once done, we suggest that you download theWindows 10 Mail and Calendar app from the
    Windows Store.

Get back to us with the result.

Clark Ari, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail App - print is tiny :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - print is tiny

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App - print is tiny

1. Windows 10 Mail App - print is tiny - Similar Threads - Mail App print

2. Printing from Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing from Windows 10 Mail App: Hi, ever since I printed a few 4 x6 photo's on my HP 5000 printer, everything I print from Windows 10 mail comes out microscopically reduced to fit on a 4 x 6 photo paper. I have reset the paper size in Windows Settings, in the print options from within Windows mail ......
  3. Tiny printing from email app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tiny printing from email app.: Suddenly email is not printing actual size; printing very tiny from my att account yahoo. Prints fine from browser but not Windows 10 app. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiny-printing-from-email-app/eda2d3a5-160f-4741-9266-f85a192f5ac8
  4. windows 10 mail app printing is tiny

windows 10 mail app printing is tiny: On Friday December 11th, after an update to the mail app, everytime I print from the mail app the print is tiny, and in the top left 1/8 of a page. Can you please fix this? I can print from the calendar in the mail app and it prints fine. Its just from the email mail app....
  5. Windows Mail emails being printed in a tiny size.

Windows Mail emails being printed in a tiny size.: When I print an email received on my Windows 10 Mail app, the print coming out is very tiny. This just started happening in the last few days. This happens whichever printer I use. It does not happen when I copy the email to Word and print i. It also does not happen...
  6. Windows 10 Mail version 16005.13426.20316.0 printing in tiny font size. Multiple users...

Windows 10 Mail version 16005.13426.20316.0 printing in tiny font size. Multiple users...: Hi all, I assume there was a recent microsoft 10 mail version update, multiple users have reported the same issue we are having since Friday the 11th of December. The issue is that while a message looks fine in Mail, when printed, it shrinks it to one 1/4 the size on the...
  7. Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!: I see this is a recurring problem. All updates on my Brother printer. Every other program works fine. Latest Windows update not too long ago. Did that screw it up? This is frustrating...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!: Nothing has been fixed since the posting on here 4 years ago? and you have to laugh when Microsoft say " try the troubleshooter! " he he he he, can anyone remember the time that a troubleshooter has actually worked because I can't, and I have been using computers since...
  9. Mail App wont always print in Windows 10

Mail App wont always print in Windows 10: The mail app has an outstanding issue that is impacting people. Certain mails will not print. I have more than 1 printer. Yet its the same with both. I like many have to resort to work arounds like pasting it to word then it prints. Thats because there is nothing wrong with...
  10. Can not print from Windows 10 app Mail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can not print from Windows 10 app Mail: I do not print often but when I do I need it to work. Running Windows 10 Home with all updates applied. Printer is a HP 3520 All In One with all the latest drivers and software installed (3 times). When I try to print from Mail I open the drop down menu and click on print. In...