Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App Proofing Exceptions List

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App Proofing Exceptions List in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Where do I access the list of spelling exceptions that I've added to the Mail App's proofing feature? I accidentally added an exception that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Utensole, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Utensole Win User

Windows 10 Mail App Proofing Exceptions List

Hello,

Where do I access the list of spelling exceptions that I've added to the Mail App's proofing feature? I accidentally added an exception that I would like to remove.

Kind regards,

Ronald

:)

Utensole, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail App Proofing Exceptions List :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail App Proofing Exceptions List - Similar Threads - Mail App Proofing

2. List of contacts in Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    List of contacts in Windows 10 mail app: I can not find any way to get to a list of contacts in the mail app. I know it collects a list of all people who send me emails, because when I start to type a name in a new email, it automatically comes up with the complete name and address. How can I edit this list or add...
  3. List of contacts in Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    List of contacts in Windows 10 mail app: I can not find any way to get to a list of contacts in the mail app. I know it collects a list of all people who send me emails, because when I start to type a name in a new email, it automatically comes up with the complete name and address. How can I edit this list or add...
  4. Windows Defender blocking app on Exception list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender blocking app on Exception list: I am regularly several times a day getting an alert that Defender has blocked DDVDataCollector.exe which is a Dell app.As you can see, this is on the allowed list:...
  5. Windows Defender blocking app on Exception list

Windows Defender blocking app on Exception list: I am regularly several times a day getting an alert that Defender has blocked DDVDataCollector.exe which is a Dell app.As you can see, this is on the allowed list:...
  6. Windows Defender blocking app on Exception list

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Mail and Calendar App missing from Firewall Exception App list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mail and Calendar App missing from Firewall Exception App list: Somehow the Mail and Calendar option missing from Firewall App exceptions list. Thus, The Mail and Calendar will not connect with Outlook servers without disabling the firewall. Anyone know how to re-add it or find the file path? Thanks in advanced!...
  8. proofing in mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    proofing in mail: Hello, I regularly write emails in different languages and would like to have proofing for the different languages each time as well. Is there a way to quickly change between the different languages for the proofing? I already downloaded my preferred languages in the...
  9. Windows Mail App - How to export autocomplete mail list

Windows Mail App - How to export autocomplete mail list: I have an independent imap email from a domain I am cancelling setup on the windows mail app not outlook; but would like to take all the "autocomplete" list of contacts that populate over to outlook and new g-suite domain email. How can I do this easily..?...
  10. Import Contacts list to the Mail App in Windows 10

Import Contacts list to the Mail App in Windows 10: I recently purchased a Windows 10 (v. 1809) machine. I previously had a MacBook Pro. Can I import the Contacts book from my Mac to my Windows PC? If so, how?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail exceptions

2. proofing exceptions