Windows 10: Windows 10 mail app proofreading does not work

Discus and support Windows 10 mail app proofreading does not work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to write a message using Windows 10 built in mail app, but this is what I'm getting: [ATTACH] As you can see, despite no spelling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Guimer00, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Guimer00 Win User

Windows 10 mail app proofreading does not work

I'm trying to write a message using Windows 10 built in mail app, but this is what I'm getting:

Windows 10 mail app proofreading does not work 0bfcc319-9239-4946-83c9-2f4effc2dbbf?upload=true.jpg

As you can see, despite no spelling mistake all the text is marked, and the suggestions does not make sense either.

This is how my language setting is configured:

Windows 10 mail app proofreading does not work 450ab51d-5de0-4bf4-9883-1179ae1096bc?upload=true.jpg

Do anyone know how can I fix the proofreading?

:)

Guimer00, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 mail app proofreading does not work

1. Windows 10 mail app proofreading does not work - Similar Threads - mail app proofreading

2. does windows 10 mail app allow mail to stay on server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does windows 10 mail app allow mail to stay on server: Does windows 10 mail allow to keep mail on server to view on other devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-10-mail-app-allow-mail-to-stay-on/3298af47-8b7f-45c6-9268-539fadd54a26
  3. Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!: I see this is a recurring problem. All updates on my Brother printer. Every other program works fine. Latest Windows update not too long ago. Did that screw it up? This is frustrating...
  4. Windows 10 mail app - sending mail not working

Windows 10 mail app - sending mail not working: When I create new mail and send it, it disappears and does not appear anywhere else like the Outbox. I can send mail by forwarding or replying to mail but cant send using new mail. Any ideas how to fix?...
  5. Windows 10 Mail app not working

Windows 10 Mail app not working: I have 3 mail accounts which were syncing fine in the Mail app until recently. Then two accounts stopped syncing. I tried all of the obvious things to fix the issue but then resorted to this forum for further help. Big mistake. After seeing what was posted as a credible and...
  6. Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail App Does NOT Print!: Nothing has been fixed since the posting on here 4 years ago? and you have to laugh when Microsoft say " try the troubleshooter! " he he he he, can anyone remember the time that a troubleshooter has actually worked because I can't, and I have been using computers since...
  7. Windows 10 1902 "Mail" does not work...!

Windows 10 1902 "Mail" does not work...!: I had to Reset my Win 10 (because of problems). I was using "em Client" working before, but I downloaded it again but would not work. So, I then setup "Windows Mail", with my email address, etc.. and made it my default APP, and Windows said "you are all set". But, "Mail"...
  8. Mail App in windows 10 does not work properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail App in windows 10 does not work properly: When I add a gmail account in my windows mail app, the account added but nothing happened. No inbox or sent mail are shown. Even I can not send any mail. When I start to sync it shows error code: 0*80072746. I tried many times to solve this. But I failed, Please help me to...
  9. Windows 10 mail app is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 mail app is not working: Windows 10 , mail app, Desktop, My mail app would not sync any new mail yesterday and would come in with an error code to "try again later" each time I would manually re-sync it. I read inMS fixes how to reset the mail app under "mail and calendars". I did that and...
  10. Mail app for windows 10 not working

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app for windows 10 not working: I upgraded my laptop from windows 8.1 to windows 10. I went to the mail app to add my gmail accounts and was successful. I went to sync all my emails, and here is where it gets weird. It synced all my folders, but none of the messages synced. I went to options and selected:...