Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app says "Your Live account settings are out-of-date", won't let me "fix...

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app says "Your Live account settings are out-of-date", won't let me "fix... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Mail / mail and calendar stopped working properly, it asked me to fix my account but no windows popped up like usual to fix my live account settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xanek, Apr 22, 2020.

1. /u/Xanek Win User

Windows 10 Mail app says "Your Live account settings are out-of-date", won't let me "fix...

Mail / mail and calendar stopped working properly, it asked me to fix my account but no windows popped up like usual to fix my live account settings.

When I try I do notice a window quickly opening then going away, which I assume is supposed to be to fix the problems with the syncing issues or adding account, but it only appears for a split second then never appears again.

I have tried reinstalling it and resetting it in the apps and features but nothing seems to be doing anything in regards to letting me add a account back.

I'm on the most current update.

I have tried doing the following command in command prompt that I saw on the microsoft forums but it didn't help.

dism /online /add-capability /capabilityname:OneCoreUAP.OneSync~~~~0.0.1.0

submitted by /u/Xanek
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xanek, Apr 22, 2020
  2. mstrctrl Win User

Windows 10 Live Account Settings Out Of Date!

My Windows 10 Email and Calendar app tells me every day at the same time that my Live Account Settings are out of date! Every 24 hours exactly. I have to either go to settings and accounts and log in to my live account through there and then try to sync over and over or manually log in via a browser and then sync and wait or sometimes restart to get it working again. I can't log in through the mail app or use fix or any of that it doesn't work! I tried re adding my account. I'm so sick of doing this every day once a day. Is this some kind of 24 hour security setting somewhere I can change? I can log in to the store app just fine with a form that looks exactly like the one the mail app uses except the mail app always refuses my log in when this settings out of date thing happens. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

mstrctrl, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Mail Account settings out of date

I am having the same problem with a new tablet and my Microsoft account. The problem was not originally there, but surfaced about 3 weeks ago. The mail and calendar apps both report that "Your Live account settings are out of date.". Pressing the [Fix Account]
    button makes an attempt to fix it, but immediately after it says that it is fixed, the app reports again that the settings are out of date.

• I did see that my system time was off (which I thought was very strange as it was set to automatically get set), but fixing the time did not help.
    • I ran the wsreset.exe, as other have suggested, but that did not seem to impact anything. I did not have any problems with the Windows Store.
    • Another Microsoft Account that is setup on the same tablet
      does not have this problem.
    • My Microsoft Account on 2 other Win10 systems are not exhibiting this problem.
    • I do have the anniversary update applied on this system (and all the systems).
    • I do not have any other mail accounts setup, other than my base Live/Microsoft account.
    • I tried un-syncing the mail account (in the mail app>Manage Accounts>chose my account>Change Mailbox sync settings>Sync Options (mail) turned off), which made all the mail that had previously synced just vanish - which would be expected; and then
      I added the account back in and enabled the syncing hoping this would reinitialize things - but this had no impact either.

Has there been anything new published from Microsoft on this problem since the Anniversary update has been published? Thanks.

Robert Bierer, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Mail app says "Your Live account settings are out-of-date", won't let me "fix...

Account settings are out of date in Mail app

Original Title- Mail App

Win 10 Mail app reports account settings are out of date and offers to fix settings. Nothing happens. Account settings are not accessible. (All this after trying to update Live Mail without success). A

Adrian van Halderen, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail app says "Your Live account settings are out-of-date", won't let me "fix...

1. Windows 10 Mail app says "Your Live account settings are out-of-date", won't let me "fix... - Similar Threads - Mail app says

2. Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...: How do I correct the Mail/Calendar app that says: Your Yahoo account settings are out-of-date. Error Code: 0x801901a? I'm not particularly tech-savvy, so make it easy for an 80 yr. old. Thanks!...
  3. Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code fix: My mail app says: Your Yahoo account settings are out of date. 0x8019019a...: How do I correct the Mail/Calendar app that says: Your Yahoo account settings are out-of-date. Error Code: 0x801901a? I'm not particularly tech-savvy, so make it easy for an 80 yr. old. Thanks!...
  4. Your account settings are out of date - Mail App Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your account settings are out of date - Mail App Error: Hi, So updated to latest version of Windows last week 10.0.19041 build 19041. After that update, all my accounts, gmail and university, are automatically logging out after every restart. When I open mail app, it shows up Caution sign on each account stating "Your gmail...
  5. Your G-Mail account settings are out of date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your G-Mail account settings are out of date: Help please. I've been getting subject message for past 2 weeks or so "Your G-Mail account settings are out of date". I've tried all suggestions as recommended in popups but negative results. Each time I "fix" the problem note says problem fixed it reappears. This issues...
  6. Mail "Your settings are out of date,"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail "Your settings are out of date,": Hello, My name is Luke, and my Mail app on Windows 10 will not work with my iCloud email address it says "Your iCloud settings are out of date," so I try to fix it but seconds later it is coming up again. Please could you help me? Thanks...
  7. Windows Mail: Your Outlook account settings are out of date

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail: Your Outlook account settings are out of date: That's nice, Windows, especially since I don't have an Outlook account. But this annoying message keeps popping up anyway. I have only set up Windows mail with a Gmail account, but it keeps blathering about a non-existent Outlook account. Poking around in the app, I did find...
  8. Windows 10 Live Account Settings Out Of Date!

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Live Account Settings Out Of Date!: My Windows 10 Email and Calendar app tells me every day at the same time that my Live Account Settings are out of date! Every 24 hours exactly. I have to either go to settings and accounts and log in to my live account through there and then try to sync over and over or...
  9. How to fix “Your account settings are out of date” in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    How to fix “Your account settings are out of date” in Windows 10: I'm having problems with windows 10 mail. I've added 3 of my email accounts but one keeps showing a triangle with a ! in it, i right clicked on my email and click fix and it asks me to re enter my password which i do but it doesn't solve it. Anyone had this before?. 35645
  10. Windows 10 Mail App : Your Yahoo account settings are out of date

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App : Your Yahoo account settings are out of date: I've gone through the write up on solving the problem "Your a/c settings are out of date" available on Microsoft Support Site. On clicking Settings of Mail app-> Manage A/c-> Yahoo a/c, the Yahoo A/c settings opens. There an old password of 16 characters is shown. My current...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my outlook email wont let me change password

2. your msn account settings are out of date