Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App Sends Mails Without My Permission

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App Sends Mails Without My Permission in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am afraid that's a malware. What can i do? I use kaspersky internet security and malwarebytes. I have tried adwcleaner and junkware removal tool, i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Be4stElectrjc, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Mail App Sends Mails Without My Permission

I am afraid that's a malware. What can i do? I use kaspersky internet security and malwarebytes. I have tried adwcleaner and junkware removal tool, i can't use combofix because i am on 10. A message like this:

Hey!

New message, please read ...

:)

Be4stElectrjc, Oct 31, 2015

2. Cannot receive emails on Windows 10

Cannot receive e-mails since windows 10 updated without my permission. I use yahoo mail

MichaelBrawley, Oct 31, 2015
  3. Using windows mail apps without sign in by Microsoft account

Is it possible to use the mail apps (sinc,send,receive mail) in windows 10 pro without sign in by a Microsoft account ( be only the local administrator).

I want to take the benefits of mail apps with a local account not convert it to sign in by a Microsoft account.

If yes how??

ShaswataChatterjee, Oct 31, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Mail App Sends Mails Without My Permission

Hi can you please update your system specs.

Also what you have posted makes no sense

You put it is sending mail without your permission

Then another message

New message please read.

You don't have by any chance
    Auto reply ticked do you as that will do what you describe

Please supply as much information as you can.

Has this only just started happening

hTconeM9user, Nov 7, 2015
  5. davidhk Win User
    If you have run Kaspersky and Malwarebytes and problem still persists, then it is possible your Hotmail account has been hacked.

Perhaps, you should stop using that account,
    and create a new Hotmail email address,
    then inform your friends, relatives and business associates of the new email address.

Adding................. although " close the Hotmail account " sounds a very logical action, it really does not solve anything.
    If you were hacked, the hacker had your contact list. He/she could continue sending emails to your contacts.
    The only way to prevent your contacts from being scammed is to inform them of the fact and of your new email address.

davidhk, Nov 7, 2015
  6. Hey!

New message, please read ...

This is the message the virus sends. I have updated my system specs.

I have blocked the outgoing traffic and i opened a search on my email address even. All by my ISP.

Be4stElectrjc, Nov 8, 2015
  7. lx07 Win User
    What exactly does the sent mail say? Can you post the subject and contents.

lx07, Nov 8, 2015
  8. Windows 10 Mail App Sends Mails Without My Permission

9. lx07 Win User
    Do you think these messages are being sent from your PC? Can you see them in sent mail for example?

If you haven't change your email password.

If it continues it could be someone is spoofing your email (sending a mail as if from you with a contact list obtained earlier). This doesn't mean your email is hacked. To know if this is the case you would need to look at the email header of one of these messages as this would tell you who the mail was actually sent from (rather than who it appears to have been).

As @billy268 said there isn't much you can do about that.

lx07, Nov 8, 2015
  10. I have these mails in arrived mails, not in sent mails.

11. So you're receiving mails then, not sending them?

garydexter, Nov 8, 2015
  12. No, i send them, but probably not from my pc, a lot of contacts of mine say stopping sending these mails.

13. Windows 10 Mail App Sends Mails Without My Permission

OK - but is it actually your mail account or a spoofed address?

First point of call is changing the password on the email account.

Second is to check the headers on of those emails that your contacts receive

garydexter, Nov 8, 2015
  14. First point: My Mail Service Provider is changing my password, i can't do by myself because the Mail Service Provider it's not my actual ISP.

Second point: The last list of spamming messages was sent at 7:24 of sunday and my pc was turned off at that hour.

15. lx07 Win User
    You could post or check the email header. You can't get it from the mail app - you need to get it from web interface or through another client.

Depending on your email address it is like this for gmail or yahoo or for outlook.com like this. Other email hosts you may have to ask.

You should get something like this at the top of the header showing the sender (an email from MS in this case). You should be able to tell who is sending a mail in your name. If you look up the sender IP address (66.231.85.17 here) you get Microsoft which is correct. If it has your name as sender and a different IP then your emails are being spoofed.

Remember to remove your e-mail address in the places shown in red if you post it.

Code: x-store-info:i1mvqhPkdZzs2I4XxEkZVHsCQVIZokTniIgx/qtzyVc1Al58Ns/NcQnVySgh9asPLOcl7Qpgf9Z6ZHUQibg4vLI+y8RAOcryE8uktIkyhHFNyv6jRGrf9+KFFaKyILzA1cjMRYGasVc= Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass {sender IP is 66.231.85.17; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed} smtp.mailfrom=bounce-887005_HTML-731495155-3841518-98449-10396@bounce.e-mail.microsoft.com; dkim=none {identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed} header.d=e-mail.microsoft.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=Microsoft@e-mail.microsoft.com X-SID-PRA: Microsoft@e-mail.microsoft.com X-AUTH-Result: PASS X-SID-Result: PASS X-Message-Status: n:n X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9GTtsRTE7YT0xO0Q9KTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w X-Message-Info: GnpImppio6N7xti6Y+ibLdShw72IUS7Pu/ea39tFL30MKLcaDsscmX6uG5/mGHnasilKc0F7gUmCAZkrLFffY7OToiAprSiug6cM3wxNdMj4pkc1A/XUlhRDyWqtR0qDVu6FoFKv/v3/zUg3BZpqSMoMz+oSkt+oaTdPVDFsDKQ8OBmlyKveZeX+AfzyvSIN0f7D/eJ3PLMtCghg77TWn6Bzt+kvI2F7897mofH1r7I74cOhSxqqeoMw== Received: from mta12.email.microsoftemail.com {[66.231.85.17]} by REMOVED Wed, 28 Oct 2015 18:05:35 -0700 DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=402420960130; d=email.microsoftemail.com; h=From:To:SubjectWindows 10 Mail App Sends Mails Without My Permission :Date:MIME-Version:Reply-To:Message-ID:Content-Type; bh=o+Rq5ls6eIOjYSdHbVEBofzroKM=; b=ewnisa729FR381VqPCt2LmuI8IW308sOZBy8NDsV7kHeiKl9GhOOAH5rUnNT4vogP78y61/1fcJs kldxpPbg2ShUsMoQYmYd9CnhccX4q5pBG2FbSouHc93Q3hwReJICdlmz+3AtPYyF3HSkQsqi4EFi ZbK+ygvaKUoalXbDx6g= DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; q=dns; s=200608; d=e-mail.microsoft.com; b=rkg3gexDP6C1hoNqid4VJ10AOMlMo6QmYsJrXUwmcPShTOEni1F+olvB7WjwUUAWY3uyUrv/nbuh wjKCHs3GyWzjIkTyaGOfKo3z/7VmttDp5ElGo8+vscAGPLx5yxPcPR3eWJen3uBRXmO/1KRDmsMH C2mw6cUomkXaRdRjMz4=; Received: by REMOVED From: "Microsoft" <Microsoft@e-mail.microsoft.com> To: <REMOVED@REMOVED> Subject: =?UTF-8?B?VGVjaE5ldCBGbGFzaCAtIEFkYW0sIGhlYXIgTWFyayBSdXNzaW5v?= =?UTF-8?B?dmljaCBkaXNldXNzIHRoZSBsYXRlc3RgZGV2ZWxvcG1lbnRzIGluIGNvbnRh?= =?UTF-8?B?aW5lcnMsIGxlYXJuIGFib3V0IGNvbW2vbiBzR2VuYXJpb3MgYW5kIHRvb2xz?= =?UTF-8?B?IGZvciBkZXBsb3lpbmcgV2luZG93cyAxMCwgYW5kIHdhdGNo8HN0ZXAtYnkt?= =?UTF-8?B?c3RlcCBkZW1vcyBvZiB6b3dlciBCSSBmcm9tIExvdHVzIEYxIHRlYJ3igJlz?= =?UTF-8?B?IElUIGNyZXc=?= Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 19:05:32 -0600 MIME-Version: 1.0 Reply-To: "Microsoft" <reply-fd9212957875017c7d-899005_HTML-733496175-93489-14316@email.microsoftemail.com> x-job: 98449_3841518 Message-ID: <6a68cac8-f36f-49&7-94gd-d6a759aeb97b@xtinmta4266.xt.local> Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="VGk71Y7KzMWr=_?:" Return-Path: bounce-892006_HTML-980495390-289591-83330-10295@bounce.e-mail.microsoft.com X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Oct 2015 01:05:35.0944 {UTC} FILETIME=[EB11B670:01E899E5] This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --VGk61Y7PzMWr=_?: Content-Type: text/plain; charset="uft-8"[/quote]

Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App Sends Mails Without My Permission

1. Windows 10 Mail App Sends Mails Without My Permission - Similar Threads - Mail App Sends

2. Mail app Send Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app Send Error: I was trying to send an E-Mail to my personal account, this message pops up: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large."....
  3. Mail app "send as" name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app "send as" name: [ATTACH] Hi all, I can't seem to figure out how to change the "send as" name for individual accounts in the Mail app. Nothing I find online seems to work; I don't have the option in my settings. Any ideas?...
  4. Mail app not sending notifications.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app not sending notifications.: So, when I set account syncing to "as items arrive" the app stops sending new email notifications and only works when its open which kinda defeats the purpose of notifications. It works fine when set to "every 15 minutes" but thats a little too much, I'd prefer something as...
  5. Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail

Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail: I can send mail but it won't arrive at the recipient and I can also receive mail. I checked theSent Mail tab and the mail I just sent wasn't there. I've reset the app and the problem still continues. I sent a mail from Gmail and it worked but not on windows 10. Is there a...
  6. Windows 10 mail app - sending mail not working

Windows 10 mail app - sending mail not working: When I create new mail and send it, it disappears and does not appear anywhere else like the Outbox. I can send mail by forwarding or replying to mail but cant send using new mail. Any ideas how to fix?...
  7. cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app

cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app: can someone help with this issue? I can receive emails but emails are just stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-mail-from-windows-10-mail-app/f2026617-647f-4ac7-a1a5-6997be9f4232
  8. Windows 10 Mail app: Can not send mail or verify account

Windows 10 Mail app: Can not send mail or verify account: I keep getting a message asking me to sign-in and verify my Outlook account when trying to send email using the Windows desktop Mail app. This is extremely bothersome for me because I am blind and it’s difficult trying to complete the audio or sighted challenge. What’s...
  9. Unable to send mails on Windows mail app

Unable to send mails on Windows mail app: We have a new desktop with W10 and are trying to activate the email app. Have completed all the required inputs and linked with Yahoo (they run BT 's email) who have acknowledged we still cannot download any messages. Display simply says Nothing received yet. We have version...
  10. "Send to Mail Recipient" not associated with Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    "Send to Mail Recipient" not associated with Mail app?: Hello all, I remember this being a problem in Windows 8.1 and to my surprise, it's still present in Windows 10. When right-clicking a file (e.g. an image) selecting "Send To" and then choosing "Mail recipient" Windows would say that there isn't an e-mail program associated...