Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Dell desktop PC that I bought approx 3 years ago. I have been running the Windows 10 Mail App on it since I first bought it. The App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidElder3, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync

I have a Dell desktop PC that I bought approx 3 years ago.

I have been running the Windows 10 Mail App on it since I first bought it.

The App version is 16005.12827.20290.0

I use the app to access two separate Gmail accounts.

Recently the app has stopped showing sent items sent from this device only in the sent items window on either account on any device including this desktop. This device's sent items window DOES show emails sent from other devices on the same accounts.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

:)

DavidElder3, Jun 16, 2020

2. Issue with Mail app Sent Items

Using the default Mail app, I checked my 'Sent Items' and all mails since the start of the month show as sent but the date / time they were sent shows as: 'Sending...' when first clicked on, then that changes to: 'Still working on it..' after 60 seconds or so.

Older Sent Items show OK, everything up to the start of this month has the time / date the mail was sent. I've contacted some of the mail recipients and most have received the emails, one or two haven't but I can't tell from checking Mail > Sent Items.

I've deleted and recreated the accounts in the Mail app but same issue, mail looks to have sent but shows 'Still working on it...' for the date / time is was sent

ASL Support, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 mail: sent items wont sync,get error0x80072726

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Are you trying to send E-mails using Windows Mail app or Outllok.com or MS Office Outlook?
    I suggest you to refer to the below given article to configure the account with Mail app and re-configure it and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-accounts

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Also after configuring account kindly follow the below given steps and check if mail syncs:

• Click on Gear (setting) button in left panel in Mail app.
    • Click or tap on Account in right panel.
    • Click or tap on the Account that is not syncing.
    • Click on Change mailbox sync setting.
    • Select “as item arrives” under Download new content.
    • Toggle Email to ON under Sync options.
    • Check and verify that sync works now.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync

OUTLOOK 10 MAIL sent item not syn if it sync no item sent

OUTLOOK 10 MAIL sent item not sync if it sync no item sent it some sort this problem immediate other wise every item I mst go web browser sort this problem pls ..........

arvindirkal, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync

1. Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync - Similar Threads - Mail App Sent

2. Window10 Mail & Calendar - Sent Item Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window10 Mail & Calendar - Sent Item Sync Issue: Hi, I am using Window10 Mail & Calendar - Version 16005.13426.20920.0 with my official mail id of my company. My incoming mails are completely syncing with the server but out going/sent emails are not syncing with server which means sent mails i can see only on my computer...
  3. MS Mail App sent items is empty

MS Mail App sent items is empty: Hello, I am using the Mail app with windows 10 and I need to look at an email i sent but when i look in the sent items folder there is nothing listed and i know i did not delete them. I could never see the sent items folder when opening the Mail app so I marked the sent...
  4. Windows Mail - Sent Items

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail - Sent Items: I was searching email from my "Sent Mail" folder. The email I was searching for didn't appear, but there was an option to "Search Online". The email appeared, but when I click to open, it disappears. How do I view sent emails found using the "Search Online" option?...
  5. windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.

windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.: i could not get updated cannot see the sent mails, that i am sending them using Mail app, neither i could see them in any other gmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10mail-appsent-mail/37a02e20-4d0e-4559-9128-c090ccc909a2
  6. Sent mail not syncing

Sent mail not syncing: Hi, I am using you Mail and Calendar App. Whenever I am sending an email through my Gmail account, the sent mail is not showing in app and neither in Gmail's sent folder. I tried to re-create the problem with Yahoo mail but Yahoo is working fine. Please suggest what...
  7. Using Gmail on the Windows 10 Mail App - sent items do not appear in Sent folder

Using Gmail on the Windows 10 Mail App - sent items do not appear in Sent folder: I have been using the Windows Mail App to send emails, and while all previous email I had sent appear in my Sent folder, two emails I sent today don't show up. They didn't show up in the Windows app, but they also didn't show up in Gmail online when I cheked seperately. I...
  8. Sent emails won't sync through Mail

Sent emails won't sync through Mail: I use Mail on Windows 10. My normal inbox and its organizing folders are all working/receiving emails/syncing completely fine however my sent email is not syncing at all and won't show any of my sent emails. When I try and reload it, it tries to sync and then comes up with...
  9. Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder

Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder: There was an earlier thread (Nov-Dec 2018) authored by PA Bear - MS MVP. I have tried what he suggested without success. Here is another case. I have a brand new HP Spectre laptop and all Windows updates are up to date. I've added three mail accounts to Windows Mail...
  10. Issue with Mail app Sent Items

in Browsers and Email
    Issue with Mail app Sent Items: Using the default Mail app, I checked my 'Sent Items' and all mails since the start of the month show as sent but the date / time they were sent shows as: 'Sending...' when first clicked on, then that changes to: 'Still working on it..' after 60 seconds or so. Older Sent...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail app cibling sent folder

2. windows 10 mail sent items