Windows 10: Windows 10 mail app + Settings->Change text size apps and other elements higher than 100%...

Discus and support Windows 10 mail app + Settings->Change text size apps and other elements higher than 100%... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If you set the view percentage over 100%, the left menu overlaps and if you want to send the email to others you can't see the "To" field and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by germanmedinasl, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Windows 10 mail app + Settings->Change text size apps and other elements higher than 100%...

If you set the view percentage over 100%, the left menu overlaps and if you want to send the email to others you can't see the "To" field and other fields.

This feels like no one tested this app.

:)

germanmedinasl, Jun 28, 2019

2. Desktop Icons are giantt size and layered on top of each other

Hi Gloria,

The size of text, apps, and other items in the display settings might be higher than 100%. For us to isolate your concern, we would like to ask these questions:

• Which Windows build version do you have?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check the size of text, apps, and other items in the display settings on your computer by following these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type in Display, and then select Display settings
      from the list of results.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items, make sure that it is on
      100% only. If not, change it to 100% by moving the slider from right to left.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jun 28, 2019
  3. trogne Win User
    changing Windows Explorer text size

Hi,

I have a new 43'' screen.

I don't to keep the "size of text, apps and other items" to 100%, because some apps don't show a great quality when set to 125% and higher.

How can I only change the size of Windows Explorer text ?

Thanks,

Patrick

trogne, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Windows 10 mail app + Settings->Change text size apps and other elements higher than 100%...

How to change font size in Windows 10 for all destop elements

Hi,

Having an option to adjust the font size and the colors of most desktop elements are beneficial, especially that you have your own preferences.
    To resolve your concern, we’d recommend that you follow the steps provided on how to change the font size. Here’s how to do it:

• Right-click on desktop and select Display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size, select the item you want to change in the drop-down list and choose the text size.
    • Click on Apply.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 mail app + Settings->Change text size apps and other elements higher than 100%...

1. Windows 10 mail app + Settings->Change text size apps and other elements higher than 100%... - Similar Threads - mail app Settings

2. "Size of text and other screen elements" settings needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Size of text and other screen elements" settings needed: Hello Everyone. A year and half ago I got a new computer and one of the very first things I did was going to very old settings called something like "change size of text and other screen elements". It was November 2021 and I was still able to find somehow this old settings...
  3. "Size of text and other screen elements" settings needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Size of text and other screen elements" settings needed: Hello Everyone. A year and half ago I got a new computer and one of the very first things I did was going to very old settings called something like "change size of text and other screen elements". It was November 2021 and I was still able to find somehow this old settings...
  4. "Size of text and other screen elements" settings needed

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users: I want to make the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users for a particular monitorscreen. I am using multiple monitors monitor1: 1920x1200 main monitor , monitor2:1920x1200extended, monitor3:1920x1080extended.Problem is I have only one...
  6. How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users: I want to make the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users for a particular monitorscreen. I am using multiple monitors monitor1: 1920x1200 main monitor , monitor2:1920x1200extended, monitor3:1920x1080extended.Problem is I have only one...
  7. How to change the size of text apps and other items to 100% as default for all users

8. Windows 10 size of text,apps and other things

Windows 10 size of text,apps and other things: I used big PC screen until this day like 27'' or so. But today my monitor died and I ordered a new one from ebay. I live in Azerbaijan so it takes some months for ebay to complete it's way to Azerbaijan. So I should use my older monitor which one is only 17'' ! So, I plugged...
  9. Unable to change the size of apps and texts

Unable to change the size of apps and texts: I read post after post and no one, no a single one, has told me what I need to do to be able to use the slide that doesn't move or to make the apps smaller. I got a TV to use as a monitor so I could have several apps up on the screen, like the sign in screen for Zoom or a...
  10. "Change the size of text, apps and other items" not working as before

in Windows 10 Support
    "Change the size of text, apps and other items" not working as before: Hey I've recently buildt a new pc and seem to have encountered a problem with the size of text and windows in general. On my old pc i was able to have the setting at 100%, all my friends also have this at 100%. But on this pc windows and all the apps are alot smaller than on...