Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App Subject missing warning needed

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App Subject missing warning needed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using mail app and i need a feature that asks for entering subject line when i missed subject. Somewhat like Do You Want to Send This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VISHMAY SHAH, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Mail App Subject missing warning needed

Hi,

I'm using mail app and i need a feature that asks for entering subject line when i missed subject.

Somewhat like

Do You Want to Send This Message Without a Subject?

Does mail app supports it, or they are going to support upcoming releases?

:)

VISHMAY SHAH, Dec 11, 2018
  2. romeozor Win User

Set Mail app to show mail subject on top instead of sender

In the Mail app's list view, I would like to view the mail's subject on top for each item. The default is showing the senders of the mail conversation on top, then the subject with smaller font, then the content brief.

In the Outlook app, I used to be able to set this order. Is it somehow possible for Mail?

I looked in all the options of the app and the help it linked to. Also googled some, but not exactly sure what I'm supposed to search for to reduce irrelevant results.

romeozor, Dec 11, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail App Subject missing warning needed :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 Mail App Subject missing warning needed

Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App Subject missing warning needed

1. Windows 10 Mail App Subject missing warning needed - Similar Threads - Mail App Subject

2. Mail for Windows 10 - Subject above sender NOT OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail for Windows 10 - Subject above sender NOT OUTLOOK: Hello,I am using "Mail" app for Windows 10. It is soooooo smooth comparing to Outlook : Version 16005.14326.21256.0.I would like to change that in messages list the subject is ABOVE sender.I can't find such option easily, also all the internet says about Outlook only....
  3. Mail for Windows 10 - Subject above sender NOT OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail for Windows 10 - Subject above sender NOT OUTLOOK: Hello,I am using "Mail" app for Windows 10. It is soooooo smooth comparing to Outlook : Version 16005.14326.21256.0.I would like to change that in messages list the subject is ABOVE sender.I can't find such option easily, also all the internet says about Outlook only....
  4. need missing icon for mail

need missing icon for mail: need to recovery computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-missing-icon-for-mail/fc4a20a5-0954-4b19-b190-31500ebae194
  5. need missing icon for mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need missing icon for mail: need to recovery computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-missing-icon-for-mail/fc4a20a5-0954-4b19-b190-31500ebae194
  6. need missing icon for mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Missing emails in Mail app

Missing emails in Mail app: I have gmail, yahoo and live set up in the Mail app. I just realized the gmail account is missing emails. I sent two this morning that are no where to be found - outbox, drafts or sent. It seems random. Some go and some don't. It also looks like I havent sent any emails for...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App Junk Folder Missing

Windows 10 Mail App Junk Folder Missing: Hi, My work email on the windows 10 email app doesn't have a junk folder when I go to "more" folders. I have junk mail that I need to access. My outlook email account on the same app has a junk folder when I click on "more" folders and is working fine. I've tried...
  9. windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road)

windows 10 mail app - address, subject and date in one line (road): Hi, How is possible to form in win 10 mail app address, subject and date in one line (road)? As it was in old Outlook. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-address-subject-and-date-in/cfbf66a7-cd76-4677-b4f9-370867341c67
  10. Windows 10 Mail shortcut in All Apps missing

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail shortcut in All Apps missing: For some reason the shortcut for Windows 10 Mail has vanished from the Mail folder in All Apps:- [img] It was working fine after the initial upgrade of Windows 10 to V1511. Hence I cannot run Mail. I am running Windows 10 Home (32 bit). Is there a way to recreate...