Windows 10: Windows 10 mail app suddenly allowing hundreds of spam emails in my bulk folder

Discus and support Windows 10 mail app suddenly allowing hundreds of spam emails in my bulk folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It started yesterday. I have an sbcglobal.net account that I use. I am seeing over 300 a day of these. It's like the flood gates from hell opened. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SusanLoconsole, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Windows 10 mail app suddenly allowing hundreds of spam emails in my bulk folder

It started yesterday. I have an sbcglobal.net account that I use. I am seeing over 300 a day of these. It's like the flood gates from hell opened. No idea how to stop it.

:)

SusanLoconsole, Jul 14, 2021

2. Bulk/Spam emails

Anyone know the reason that some emails regarding replies: "you have a reply in XXXXX thread at Tech Power Up..." get put in your spam/bulk/junk folder, but others do not?

newconroer, Jul 14, 2021
  3. thomaseg1 Win User
    Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??

each account can be modified to have one
    scroll to more and click on it

Windows 10 mail app suddenly allowing hundreds of spam emails in my bulk folder [​IMG]

right-click on what you want and choose add to favorites

Windows 10 mail app suddenly allowing hundreds of spam emails in my bulk folder [​IMG]

thomaseg1, Jul 14, 2021
  4. Windows 10 mail app suddenly allowing hundreds of spam emails in my bulk folder

Bulk mail

I have recently installed windows 10 and am generally pleased with it. However, why are personal emails from my daughter now being received in the bulk mail folder, despite being on my contacts list? How do I reconfigure to receive the mail normally?

The same email is not received at all on my wife's windows XP which does not have a bulk mail folder, nor does it appear in her 'junk' folder.

Tony S

TonySparks, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 mail app suddenly allowing hundreds of spam emails in my bulk folder

1. Windows 10 mail app suddenly allowing hundreds of spam emails in my bulk folder - Similar Threads - mail app suddenly

2. SPAM/BULK !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SPAM/BULK !: Good morning and a Happy New Year, I have a friend who I have emailed virtually every day and have done for a number of years now. Over the last few weeks his emails keep going into my "Bulk" folder in the Mailbox app or Spam in my Yahoo account. I redirect them not Spam to...
  3. SPAM/BULK !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SPAM/BULK !: Good morning and a Happy New Year, I have a friend who I have emailed virtually every day and have done for a number of years now. Over the last few weeks his emails keep going into my "Bulk" folder in the Mailbox app or Spam in my Yahoo account. I redirect them not Spam to...
  4. SPAM/BULK !

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Spam folder Mail box app !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spam folder Mail box app !: I have been reading old posts about "No Spam folder" in Windows Mail box app. I have been using this app for a number of years and think it's great. Over the last few days I have been waiting for replys to emails. I decided to open my main yahoo account and I found them in...
  6. Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??: Hi,.. Why doesn't W10 Mail have a Spam folder? It has a Junk Mail folder though. The reason I ask is because I've been waiting days for support for something and I was told to check my Junk Mail. Nothing there. However, when going onto the BT website itself and logged into...
  7. Email from windows 10 mail app goes straight to gmail spam folder

Email from windows 10 mail app goes straight to gmail spam folder: I have set up my windows 10 mail app, I really like it and want to use it. However, I have noticed that when I send emails to a gmail account through the app, the email is categorized as spam with the receiver. This is particularly wierd because if I send mail from the...
  8. Mail App Spam

Mail App Spam: How do I filter inbox and bulk email etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-spam/8f1ca501-b181-4f7e-b250-9db0964955c4
  9. Mail app can't scroll through a hundred emails smoothly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app can't scroll through a hundred emails smoothly: When I grab the scrollbar and drag it with the mouse in the Mail app, the scrollbar lags behind my mouse and the app stutters and freezes like I'm asking it to render Crysis. I have a Core i7 CPU. The Mail app also won't show me older messages, telling me to use search. I...
  10. %temp% folder spammed with hundreds of log files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    %temp% folder spammed with hundreds of log files: I just noticed today, that my %temp% folder is spammed with hundreds of 0kb sized mat-debug-xxxx.log files since 2 weeks, maybe since 1909? They are all empty, and created every few minutes. There are some some files called aria-debug-xxx.log and one of them had this content...