Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App Unable to move messages

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App Unable to move messages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home 20H2. When I right click on a message I get a context menu which includes 'Move'. When I highlight 'Move' the following appears above... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tobur36, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Tobur36 Win User

Windows 10 Mail App Unable to move messages

Windows 10 Home 20H2. When I right click on a message I get a context menu which includes 'Move'. When I highlight 'Move' the following appears above it - 'Move this item to another folder' - but when I try to access this option it disappears. The same happens with all options on the context menu. Am I missing something obvious?

:)

Tobur36, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail App Unable to move messages :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail App Unable to move messages - Similar Threads - Mail App Unable

2. Move messages from one mail account to another in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move messages from one mail account to another in Windows 10 Mail app: I know this has been asked before, but the threads are all old. Is it now possible to move an email message from one account in the Windows Mail app to another account? One of our end users is receiving personal and work email at his work address. He wants to move the...
  3. Moving messages in Windows Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Moving messages in Windows Mail: Windows 10 Home 20H2. When I right click on message I get context menu which includes 'Move'. When I highlight 'Move' this appears above it - 'Move this item to another folder' - but when I try to access this option it disappears. The same happens with all options on the...
  4. Unable to move items in Windows Mail

Unable to move items in Windows Mail: Windows 10 Home 20H2. When I right click on message I get context menu which includes 'Move'. When I highlight 'Move' this appears above it - 'Move this item to another folder' - but when I try to access this option it disappears. The same happens with all options on the...
  5. moving windows live mail messages to windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving windows live mail messages to windows 10 mail: I had a motherboard die on my Windows 7 machine but luckily the hard drive survived. So I can't open windows live mail and export. I have the complete windows 7 live mail eml files on the hard drive that I've saved for later use and need them on my windows 10 machine in...
  6. Windows 10 Mail app won't open a message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail app won't open a message: Suddenly, a message simply won't open so I can read it. I can see the collapsed form, with the first line of each of several messages that make up the conversation trail, but not the body of the email....
  7. unable to send messages from mail app

unable to send messages from mail app: Hello, I cannot send messages from my mail app with my gmail accounts. I always get following error message: Send error: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is...
  8. Unable to send mails on Windows mail app

Unable to send mails on Windows mail app: We have a new desktop with W10 and are trying to activate the email app. Have completed all the required inputs and linked with Yahoo (they run BT 's email) who have acknowledged we still cannot download any messages. Display simply says Nothing received yet. We have version...
  9. Message location of Win 10 Mail app messages

in Browsers and Email
    Message location of Win 10 Mail app messages: How can I move location of messages in windows 10 mail app form the default location on drive C: to drive d: ? Walter 97741
  10. Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app How to Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the most....