Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App visual bug: "You are sending automatic replies from <Company name>"

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App visual bug: "You are sending automatic replies from " in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Everyone in my office is getting this message whenever they turn on Mail for Windows 10. This started to happen after last windows update about a month... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LazyBoringMan, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Mail App visual bug: "You are sending automatic replies from "

Everyone in my office is getting this message whenever they turn on Mail for Windows 10. This started to happen after last windows update about a month ago. Even more people have the same problem worldwide. Despite it doing no harm, it is very annoying to see. When you go to Mail App settings > Automatic replies and try to disable it - App Crashes. What does it take for Microsoft to acknowledge the bug and push a micro patch to either windows or app itself.Knowing Microsoft I really doubt they will take any action, considering that, for over a year, mail app has the following bugs when usin

:)

LazyBoringMan, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail App visual bug: "You are sending automatic replies from <Company name>" :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Change sender name using Windows 10 mail app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you would like to change the name of the sender in the Email using mail app. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply
    with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)

• What is the Mail app Version installed?

• Do you see the primary email account holder name on the email, sent using the secondary email account?

• Does the email recipient also sees the primary email account holder’s name, instead of the actual sender?

In this scenario, we would suggest you to perform these steps and make the changes.

1. Open
      Mail app and click on the
      Gear icon at the bottom left.

2. Now click on
      Manage accounts under
      Settings.

3. Select any one secondary Email account from the list.

4. Click on
      Change mailbox sync settings.

5. Change the name under
      Send your messages using this name to the correct account holder.

6. Repeat the same steps for all the email account holder other than the Primary account holder.

Windows 10 Mail App visual bug: "You are sending automatic replies from <Company name>" 84c61b90-0166-4ce9-babe-e7ccecdbf6b1?upload=true.jpg

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Mail App visual bug: "You are sending automatic replies from "

Mail for Windows 10 - send & reply

Hi Morre,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you make any changes to your Account recently?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Do you get any error message or error code on the screen?
    If you are facing an issue with Windows 10 Mail app, I suggest you to run the Windows 10 app troubleshooter on your computer and check. You may use the link provided below to
    download and run the app troubleshooter on your computer.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

This issue might have also happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue.
    Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App visual bug: "You are sending automatic replies from "

1. Windows 10 Mail App visual bug: "You are sending automatic replies from " - Similar Threads - Mail App visual

2. Windows Mail App cannot send email, but reply works SMTP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App cannot send email, but reply works SMTP: HiI'm maintaining a computer for my 90 year old mum, Windows 10 Home, all updates installed. I added her ISP email into the Mail app using "advanced settings" for IMAP/SMTP. with SSL, details provided by the ISP at standaard instellingen Scarlet email. This all worked fine...
  3. Turn On or Off Automatic Replies in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn On or Off Automatic Replies in Windows 10 Mail app: Hi,We are facing an issue with users who are using Mail App in their laptop/Microsoft Surface, when they are trying to Sync the mails a warning message is popping, "You're sending automatic replies from account Turn Off /Dismiss" if we turn off still after some time it's...
  4. Windows Mail app keeps turning on automatic replies?

Windows Mail app keeps turning on automatic replies?: I've been using the Windows 10 Mail app for over a year now, and only recently has this issue started. Everytime I open the Windows 10 Mail app a popup at the top says "You're sending automatic replies from Sam Dai". No matter what I do, even if I close it and restart it...
  5. Windows 10 mail app won't turn off automatic replies.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail app won't turn off automatic replies.: I turned on automatic replies and today I went to go turn it off and it won't. I slide the slider to turn off and when I go back to that mail box, it is still on. Is there a glitch with the mail app that won't let me turn off the automatic replies? Is there a work around to...
  6. Windows Mail app display name bug

Windows Mail app display name bug: I have an exchange account and two gmail accounts in my Windows Mail app inboxes aren't linked. Whenever I try to send mail from either of my gmail accounts using the app, it is sent under the display name from my exchange account. This problem only occurs when using the mail...
  7. Mail app "send as" name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app "send as" name: [ATTACH] Hi all, I can't seem to figure out how to change the "send as" name for individual accounts in the Mail app. Nothing I find online seems to work; I don't have the option in my settings. Any ideas?...
  8. cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app: can someone help with this issue? I can receive emails but emails are just stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-mail-from-windows-10-mail-app/f2026617-647f-4ac7-a1a5-6997be9f4232
  9. Send mail as "name"

Send mail as "name": My wife and I have separate Gmail email addresses on our PC and I am the account holder. Recently there has been a change in her emails and whereas they are sent from her own email address the from "name" shown is mine and not hers. If she sends emails from her phone they...
  10. Turn On or Off Automatic Replies in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Automatic Replies in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Automatic Replies in Windows 10 Mail app How to Turn On or Off Automatic Replies in Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with...