Windows 10: Windows 10 mail app vs Outlook program vs Outlook website security

Discus and support Windows 10 mail app vs Outlook program vs Outlook website security in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I did some searching, but didn't really find an answer that fits my question which is are the the three version the same when it comes to security?... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bobby Phoenix, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Windows 10 mail app vs Outlook program vs Outlook website security

I did some searching, but didn't really find an answer that fits my question which is are the the three version the same when it comes to security? Meaning if I use one of them over the others would I be missing out on being as safe and secure? If so which would be the best option to have the most security features by default? The use would be to pull emails from other accounts that are currently accessed individually through the web like Yahoo, Gmail, and Outlook, but I would like to use one place to have them all. That being said would I lose any security benefits from say Google's email security features that you get when accessing Gmail through say Windows 10 Mail app versus accessing Gmail through Google's own Gmail URL site? Feel free to give any and all opinions/facts you may have.

:)

Bobby Phoenix, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 4, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Feb 4, 2021
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 mail app vs Outlook program vs Outlook website security

outlook express

unless that rig is on dial up then there is no need to set up Outlook of course unless they need it for work. They can just check their email via the internet like any yahoo gmail or hotmail or what ever mail. I understand using Outlook to Pop in work emails but if your not on dial up then I would say scrap the Outlook app altogether.

DRDNA, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 mail app vs Outlook program vs Outlook website security

1. Windows 10 mail app vs Outlook program vs Outlook website security - Similar Threads - mail app Outlook

2. Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts: Are the contacts in the People Pane of Outlook, the same as the contacts in the People program?I am really confused. Not sure if they both are part of the same program, or something separate from one another. And if they are separate, can sync together?...
  3. Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts: Are the contacts in the People Pane of Outlook, the same as the contacts in the People program?I am really confused. Not sure if they both are part of the same program, or something separate from one another. And if they are separate, can sync together?...
  4. Outlook (group) contact vs. iOS contact/mail

Outlook (group) contact vs. iOS contact/mail: Outlook 365/current version iOS/Win10.0.19... Intent: Send a group email from the iPhone using iOS native email client. What I've done: 1. Created 'Test' group in desktop OL contacts containing 3 contacts/emails 2. Open contacts on the phone 3. Click Groups (default the...
  5. "New" Outlook? Mac vs Windows

in Microsoft Office and 365
    "New" Outlook? Mac vs Windows: Using Outlook deskop as part of Microsoft 365 on both Windows and Mac, and the Mac version has a button to switch to "New Outlook", which makes the interface much more modern and less cluttered. More important, inbox now has a "PIN" option, just like webmail version of...
  6. Outlook 2016/365 vs. Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2016/365 vs. Windows 10 Mail App: Hello, I recently got a new laptop and I got MS Office 365 on it. I have been using Outlook one of the programs in MS Office. Never used Outlook Express or any other mini-Outlook programs. I’ve always used the real, complete, desktop program for many years. With Windows 10,...
  7. Windows 10 vs Outlook Express emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 vs Outlook Express emails: Hi All I have successfully downloaded Windows 10 however, whilst I can see the Vista files from the old system, I cannot find the outlook express files, which I would like to download to Outlook 2016...
  8. Apple iOS Mail vs. MS Outlook vs. Search?

in Browsers and Email
    Apple iOS Mail vs. MS Outlook vs. Search?: Apple's search can't be this bad???? My following problem has been consistent from iPhone 6 through XR. I periodically request an email from our library system that lists a brief of each book in my reading history. I use the list to confirm I haven't read a book before...
  9. Apple iOS Mail vs. MS Outlook vs. Search?

Apple iOS Mail vs. MS Outlook vs. Search?: Apple's search can't be this bad???? My following problem has been consistent from iPhone 6 through XR. I periodically request an email from our library system that lists a brief of each book in my reading history. I use the list to confirm I haven't read a book before...
  10. Outlook vs Calendar App (working with Google Calendar)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook vs Calendar App (working with Google Calendar): Hi, I'm really confused. I use a corporate Google account for my email and calendar (and contacts). I'm having trouble syncing this calendar (so that I can not only see appointments, but also add and amend them) in Outlook. Email is syncing perfectly fine. If I use the...