Windows 10: Windows 10 "Mail" app: when HTML signatures will be implemented ?

Discus and support Windows 10 "Mail" app: when HTML signatures will be implemented ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, I know the question has already been posted on this forum (at least twice), but everytime no one replied to the OP. So, do you know if... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rbourgeon, Mar 28, 2016.

1. rbourgeon Win User

Windows 10 "Mail" app: when HTML signatures will be implemented ?

Hello,
    I know the question has already been posted on this forum (at least twice), but everytime no one replied to the OP.
    So, do you know if Microsoft has planned to improve the signature management in the Mail app for Windows 10?

For the moment, one can only set a one-line signature, without being able to format the text, nor to add an image. This is as poor as the "sent from my iPhone" signatures. *Sad

Windows 10 "Mail" app: when HTML signatures will be implemented ? [​IMG]

:)

rbourgeon, Mar 28, 2016

2. Why no HTML Signature with pictures in Windows 10 Mail app?

My workaround is far from ideal, as I would like to use images/ formatting on my signature. But I have found that including the URL as text does allow the recipient to follow the link. You don't need http or www, so you can make the URL reasonable neat.
    I have tested this (as a recipient) in Windows Mail, ios mail and Thunderbird. It works in both Mail apps, but not in Thunderbird.

Perplexed user99, Mar 28, 2016
  3. KathyH. Win User
    Adding signature...

How do I add a signature to the "Mail" app in Windows 10? Thank you.

KathyH., Mar 28, 2016
  4. Windows 10 "Mail" app: when HTML signatures will be implemented ?

I have just done a 3 line signature with a full stop and Another sentence

This is what I have
    Hi everyone I will get back to you with a reply as soon as I can. Hope you have a good day

All I did once I composed it was click Enter on the laptop.

hTconeM9user, Mar 29, 2016
  5. rbourgeon Win User
    OK fine, multiple-lines signatures work. But what about changing the font, adding images, etc ? *Sad

rbourgeon, Mar 29, 2016
  6. Hopefully that will come later in another upgrade
    Also don't forget they are still adding to this App as it is not a year old yet
    They have improved it a lot at the moment from when it first came out

hTconeM9user, Mar 29, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 "Mail" app: when HTML signatures will be implemented ?

1. Windows 10 "Mail" app: when HTML signatures will be implemented ? - Similar Threads - Mail app HTML

2. Mail app signature windows issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app signature windows issue: Hi, It seems that the signature tab form the windows build-in app is not letting me edit signature format.When I started using this app the signature windows was like this:I fell that I'm doing soemthing wrong, but I can't figure what. Can you give me a helping hand?Thank...
  3. Mail app signature windows issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app signature windows issue: Hi, It seems that the signature tab form the windows build-in app is not letting me edit signature format.When I started using this app the signature windows was like this:I fell that I'm doing soemthing wrong, but I can't figure what. Can you give me a helping hand?Thank...
  4. HTML Signatures

in Microsoft Office and 365
    HTML Signatures: Hi everyone, I recently registered a domain and am building a company website for myself, with the domain came a free license for Office 365 which I thought was awesome until I realized it wasn't. I have created an HTML email signature that i would like to use and it kept...
  5. Make an HTML Signature for Windows 10 Mail App Version 16005.13228.41011.0

Make an HTML Signature for Windows 10 Mail App Version 16005.13228.41011.0: In the last 2 months, I have had the Mail app completely freeze up on me. The app is constantly syncing and will not send or receive emails. I have had to remove my gmail account and set it back up multiple times. I have also had to reset the app twice. This latest time of...
  6. Windows Mail app Signature gone

Windows Mail app Signature gone: Hi, Up until yesterday my windows mail app was great and had a custom signature for all accounts. Today, i had a windows update and the app was shutting down every time it opened after the update. I had to reset the app and when I did so I lost my custom signature. I...
  7. How to add an html email signature to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add an html email signature to Windows 10 Mail: I'd like to know how to add my html email signature to Windows Mail. It works for outlook, but when I add it via the signature window it looks fine, but anyone receiving the signature also receives attachments of the images even though the images are hosted on my server...so...
  8. Signatures in mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Signatures in mail app: Just curious if it is possible to insert a picture in the standard mail app, as opposed to just text. Gmail has the option (see pic) and I'd like to do the same for the mail app too. Any ideas? [img] 31792
  9. Multiple Signatures in Mail App?

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple Signatures in Mail App?: Is there any way to set, choose from, and use one of a variety of signatures in Windows 10 Mail App? 39107
  10. Signature in Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Signature in Windows 10 Mail: Can logos be added to signature or do we have to wait as long as it took to put three colors in Outlook? *Roflmao2 34419