Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app will not open.

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app will not open. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Ins1122 what was Support # There isn't a number because you start by signing into your MS account, which has your phone number in it. Then you go... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Renwick, Aug 7, 2015.

1. lns1122 Win User

Windows 10 Mail app will not open.

There isn't a number because you start by signing into your MS account, which has your phone number in it. Then you go to the Microsoft Windows 10 webpage. Use Support for Email and Communications. Go to the Answer Desk and click on 'Call me as soon as possible.' For me, when I did this, the message said they would call me in 270 minutes. It was more like 300 mins when my phone rang. Then, I was on hold for another 30 mins before the tech helper came on the phone. Working with him took at least 20 mins so have your phone and computer charged.

lns1122, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail app will not open.

1. Windows 10 Mail app will not open. - Similar Threads - Mail app open

2. unable to open mail app on window 10 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to open mail app on window 10 on PC: today I have installed new window 10pro on my PC and when I just tried to add my yahoo account and login there, it shows an error "Ox8019019a" "we're sorry, we weren't able to do that". Hence, I am facing roblem to open my mails as I do on my previous window. please guide me...
  3. unable to open mail app on window 10 on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to open mail app on window 10 on PC: today I have installed new window 10pro on my PC and when I just tried to add my yahoo account and login there, it shows an error "Ox8019019a" "we're sorry, we weren't able to do that". Hence, I am facing roblem to open my mails as I do on my previous window. please guide me...
  4. Windows Mail app will not open

Windows Mail app will not open: This morning when I went to check my email, the mail tile will not open. I click on it, there is a momentary pause showing the mail screen, and then.... nothing. I restarted the computer but still nothing. I didn't change any settings or do anything. The tile just stopped...
  5. Yahoo mail APP wont open in Windows 10

Yahoo mail APP wont open in Windows 10: Yahoo mail APP wont open in windows 10 * Original title: Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-app-wont-open-in-windows-10/84925b41-6db1-4799-a627-18403752eeeb
  6. Can't open links in mail app on windows 10.

Can't open links in mail app on windows 10.: As the title says, i can't open any links within the mail app on windows 10. When I click on a link it says "Unable to open ' specified link address'", for example: "Unable to open mailto:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***". I have tried: Rebooting my laptop...
  7. Unable to open hyperlinks in Windows 10 Mail App

Unable to open hyperlinks in Windows 10 Mail App: I am unable to open any links if Chrome or Firefox is set as my default browser but I am successful if Edge is the default. Any clue what might be causing this?...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app won't open a message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail app won't open a message: Suddenly, a message simply won't open so I can read it. I can see the collapsed form, with the first line of each of several messages that make up the conversation trail, but not the body of the email....
  9. Can't open win 10 mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open win 10 mail app: The mail app is installed but it says it can't be opened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-win-10-mail-app/be954bd7-8d3f-4f00-aa12-e5c3d9d5e335
  10. Can't Open my Mail App in Windows 10

Can't Open my Mail App in Windows 10: i've just upgraded my mail app, but after the installation was finished, i can't open it, there are just showed up an notification that i need to reinstal my mail app, but after i followed the instruction, i still can't open it, and it just repeated more and more, how can i...