Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App with EAS (ActiveSync) issue causes emails not being sent and disappear

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App with EAS (ActiveSync) issue causes emails not being sent and disappear in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When using Windows 10 Mail App with an e-mail account setup using EAS ActiveSync, if we send some emails in a fast way (2/3 seconds between them)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nqservices, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Mail App with EAS (ActiveSync) issue causes emails not being sent and disappear

Hi,

When using Windows 10 Mail App with an e-mail account setup using EAS ActiveSync, if we send some emails in a fast way (2/3 seconds between them) some of the emails will not be sent and will simple disappear.

To reproduce the issue, follow the bellow steps:

1. Add an email account using EAS ActiveSync protocol.

2. Send 6 emails in a fast way (2 or 3 seconds max time between them).
    3. Check the sent folder. You will see that some emails are missing.
    4. You can also check the recipient email address to confirm you did not receive all the emails.

NOTE 1: I have made the same test using IMAP and the issue does not happen. It only happens with EAS ActiveSync.

Can anyone please test from your end to confirm if this is a bug? Also, anyone here from Microsoft support?

Need help resolving this issue.

Thanks

:)

nqservices, Feb 22, 2019
  2. cue0 Win User

Sent e-mail disappears from "Sent Item"

I tested an email app called Mail.ru on my phone and discovered that sent emails don't disappear with that app. It seems that Outlook Mail is the cause for disappearing sent emails.

3. MCruz206 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app - Email no longer in "Outbox" but not in "Sent Items"

Hello,

TL;DR--I sent an email via the Windows 10 Mail app--It didn't send and it isn't in my outbox/sent items. Does anyone know if the Mail app stores stuck emails in a file- or folder-based storage so that I can copy and resend the message?

With more detail: I sent an email with the Windows 10 built-in Mail App (Modern App) to my Yahoo/IMAP-based account. Unfortunately, prior to sending the email, I had enabled two-step authentication on my Yahoo account but didn't change the Mail
    app's connection settings to update it with an App Password. Subsequently, when I sent the mail it went to an outbox and disappeared, but the email didn't get sent. I'm looking to see if there is a way to retrieve mails that are lost in this manner.

Thanks!

MCruz206, Feb 22, 2019
  4. cgsos Win User

Windows 10 Mail App with EAS (ActiveSync) issue causes emails not being sent and disappear

Mail app not displaying sent emails in folder

I've added an IMAP account provided by an institutional server (****@fidas.org). I've checked that sent items are stored correctly when working on Windows Live Mail or from webmail.

This is not the case with the new Windows 10 metro mail app, sent emails don't show in any of the sent folders I've created.

I've been struggling with the issue for quite a long time. My mail provider does not know where the issue might be. I believe it is somehow related to the name the windows mail app gives to the folder for sent items. If I knew the exact name of that folder I could create a folder with that name through the webmail page and finally have all of my devices properly sync.

I've talked to the technical service and they adviced me to switch to another mail provider app. I would prefer not to do that because I like the integration with People and other windows apps.

Thank you.

cgsos, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail App with EAS (ActiveSync) issue causes emails not being sent and disappear

1. Windows 10 Mail App with EAS (ActiveSync) issue causes emails not being sent and disappear - Similar Threads - Mail App EAS

2. Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App: With Windows 10 Mail ver: 16005.14326.20970.0 working with some email servers results in email not appearing in the Sent folder after being sent. The email is actually sent. not in a Sent Items folder either.With Microsoft Outlook.com WIN10Mail is OK but with the Plusnet...
  3. Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent emails are not appearing in the Windows 10 Mail App: With Windows 10 Mail ver: 16005.14326.20970.0 working with some email servers results in email not appearing in the Sent folder after being sent. The email is actually sent. not in a Sent Items folder either.With Microsoft Outlook.com WIN10Mail is OK but with the Plusnet...
  4. Windows 10 Mail App and Exchange ActiveSync with certificate

Windows 10 Mail App and Exchange ActiveSync with certificate: Good morning, we are testing Windows Mail App as a possible client to Exchange 2016 server from Internet. Our policy required username + password and client certificate. When I have a computer outside the domain I succesfully configure email account and in the account...
  5. Sent mail being marked as SPAM in MAIL app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sent mail being marked as SPAM in MAIL app: So I sent an email message I went to the sent folder to confirm that it was sent but couldn't see it. I then went to Gmail in the chrome browser and saw that it was in the SPAM folder and google was asking if the mail is spam I clicked NO and then everything was normal and...
  6. Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear

Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear: Some emails I send simply disappear using the Microsoft Mail app. There is no trace of the sent email anywhere. I do not use Outlook as it takes too long to sync with multiple emails and folders, so I prefer the basic Microsoft Mail app, which is a lot faster. The sent...
  7. gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears

gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears: I have configured windows 10 mail application with my google email address. I sent a mail. I got an acknowledgement email back in reply, but the sent email has disappeared. Its not in sent mail, sent items, or all mail. I've also checked on mail.google.com directly. The...
  8. Sent emails disappearing on Mail app

Sent emails disappearing on Mail app: I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 Home, and the latest version of the Mail app. The app was working properly until today. Today, when I compose and send an email through Mail, one of two things happen. One, the email simply disappears. It does not show up in Sent...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:

Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:: I have upgraded to 1909 at Microsoft's suggestion but it has not solved the issue. I am not using Outlook. Can someone give me a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-is-not-saving-sent-emails/1b7ea4a2-4524-4c3c-98f3-7807b224b0cf
  10. Sent Mails Disappearing

Sent Mails Disappearing: Some, not all, of my sent mails are disappearing from my Sent Items almost immediately after they are sent, can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-mails-disappearing/e761fd98-af0d-4ef2-ab99-3e7a0167c4fd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 activesync mail disappears