Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail App Zoom Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail App Zoom Problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Getting a little older and find myself needing to zoom / enlarge text so I can read it more easily. When I zoom in on a web page, using either Chrome... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tomel, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Tomel Win User

Windows 10 Mail App Zoom Problem

Getting a little older and find myself needing to zoom / enlarge text so I can read it more easily. When I zoom in on a web page, using either Chrome or the new Chromium-based edge, all of the text remains visible left to right. The result of zooming is simply more lines of text up and down.Windows 10 Mail handles zooming totally different. When I zoom beyond the size of the window, the text goes off the screen to the right, requiring me to scroll to the right. The number of lines of text up and down remain the same.I assume this is simply an issue where the browsers and the mail app have been programmed differently. If not, am I missing some way to prevent Mail text from going off the screen, thus requiring me to scroll to the right?Thanks for any insight or suggestions.

:)

Tomel, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail App Zoom Problem :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail App Zoom Problem - Similar Threads - Mail App Zoom

2. Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 for a very long time. A few months ago, I started having problems with some emails that I received only showing the written program lines and not the actual email. I deleted my email account, shut down my computer, then have been...
  3. Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 for a very long time. A few months ago, I started having problems with some emails that I received only showing the written program lines and not the actual email. I deleted my email account, shut down my computer, then have been...
  4. Problem with Mail 10 App

Problem with Mail 10 App: Hi I'm having a problem with the Mail 10 App. A particular email that I know is listed in my mail Inbox on other devices does not appear in my Inbox in the Mail 10 App, although I can find and read this email when searching. The email does have some Word, PDF attachments....
  5. Mail app Windows 10 problem

Mail app Windows 10 problem: I have windows 10 on my tablet and use mail for 2 accounts. Everything has always worked satisfactorily until today, now the emails are arriving, I can see the heading and who its from but can't read the message, it flashes up when I open it but then it disappears!! I have...
  6. Windows 10 Mail app problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail app problem: [ATTACH] I really love this app. But it's crashing on some mails lately. I think it's somewhat related to x.y.z@something kind of e-mail addresses. https://preview.redd.it/xxck03pi8ht51.jpg?width=1918&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f688398b882398b48c179a275c049d81b4b32ad9 The...
  7. Zoom email text to fit window in Windows 10 Mail App?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Zoom email text to fit window in Windows 10 Mail App?: Is there a way to zoom in and out in the Windows 10 mail app that fits the email to the window instead of zooming beyond the window and making the user scroll to read the rest of the email? Seems like a pretty basic feature but I can't seem to find a solution online. I have...
  8. Windows 10 mail app - Sent Mail folder problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 mail app - Sent Mail folder problem: This problem started about a week ago. This problem is happening on my desktop computer and a Surface Pro X. The desktop was updated to win 2004 about a week ago but the Surface is still version 1909. I use the Windows 10 mail application. I have two gmail accounts and a...
  9. windows 10 mail app problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 mail app problem: I am using windows 10. Attachments are not showing in mail app.Please help for the same as soon as possible.also mail app is receiving mails with delay even with sync setting 'as item arrives'.please help for this also.any help will be highly appreciated....
  10. Windows 10 Mail App Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App Problem: After installing the Windows 10 Cumulative Update when I open my Windows 10 Mail App and open a message the text of the message is aligned to the extreme left but images and text under the image are aligned to the extreme right. Before the update everything was aligned to the...