Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don’t see whom I sent an email in the Mail app installed on my laptop running Windows 10. This app makes me open the conversation to see ‘sent to’.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChristineGochioco, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Mail app

I don’t see whom I sent an email in the Mail app installed on my laptop running Windows 10. This app makes me open the conversation to see ‘sent to’. Is there a ‘field choose’ like in Outlook?

:)

ChristineGochioco, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Windows 10 Mail app

Mel Tar, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail app

1. Windows 10 Mail app - Similar Threads - Mail app

2. Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App: Hello everyone in Microsoft World. Just wanted to let everyone know who might have had the same problem I had about six months ago- involving the Windows 10 Mail App malfunction. It's taken me this long to find the proper information on how to fix this problem. What it was...
  3. Error: 0x800700657, when syncing emails on Mail app

Error: 0x800700657, when syncing emails on Mail app: I was trying to sync the email to window10 mail app on computer. It successfully logged in with the account but could not sync any information with error code of 0x800700657. I deleted the account and re-setup the account, but still didn't work. ***Original title:...
  4. Discussion: Mail app should natively support Dropbox (January 18, 2019)

Discussion: Mail app should natively support Dropbox (January 18, 2019): Dropbox is much more user friendly than OneDrive in my experiences with both. If Office 365 on iOS works great with Dropbox, why not Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-mail-app-should-natively-support/3697eb55-fcf3-4c93-80ec-2b573ed42d21
  5. Microsoft to improve dark theme in Windows 10’s Mail and Calendar app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to improve dark theme in Windows 10’s Mail and Calendar app: Windows 10 comes with a built-in dark mode that turns your windows and apps to black and changes the text to lighter colour. With the Windows 10 October 2018 Update, Microsoft brought the dark theme to the File Explorer and it looks like the company is working on improving...
  6. Calendar and Mail app

Calendar and Mail app: Mail app stopped working. Hotmail email was fine but linked gmail refused to sync. Could not access "manage accounts" - nothing happened when clicking on account names for either hotmail or gmail. Tried resetting the app as suggested in help but now cant even open the...
  7. WIndows 10 Mail app shuts down immediately after opening

WIndows 10 Mail app shuts down immediately after opening: Just today Windows Mail has started to shut down a couple of seconds after it opens without any intervention. I have run the image scan ( no errors detected ) and the image restore ( successfully ) but the problem is still there. Any one who can help with this ? Many...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App will not download or send emails

Windows 10 Mail App will not download or send emails: Mail app will not download or send emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-will-not-download-or-send/d35b4402-13c3-4a66-971b-cc7c62b62595
  9. Mail App Windows 10

Mail App Windows 10: Hi, there is a problem with adding my Gmail to Mail app. I removed the Email from mail app 3 days ago cause i'm talking my laptop to service center. Then now i added all 3 emails i'm using but one email having a issue. I cannot add my Gmail as gmail, its showing the...
  10. how to disable and delete and clean any created user profile for windows 10 mail app?

how to disable and delete and clean any created user profile for windows 10 mail app?: hello, i have both microsoft outlook and windows 10 mail app running on my PC. i have been using both on a trial basis (and accessing the same email account) to see which one i like better. i have decided that microsoft outlook is better so i do not want to use the windows 10...