Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 mAIL aPP

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 mAIL aPP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When Will Microsoft allow you to archive all of your emails to a file on your computer? The only way now is to do one email at a time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnAlford3, Jun 2, 2019.

1. WINDOWS 10 mAIL aPP

When Will Microsoft allow you to archive all of your emails to a file on your computer?

The only way now is to do one email at a time.

:)

JohnAlford3, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. WINDOWS 10 mAIL aPP :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

WINDOWS 10 mAIL aPP

Mel Tar, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 mAIL aPP

1. WINDOWS 10 mAIL aPP - Similar Threads - mAIL aPP

2. MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language: This seems to be a problem for a number of people, I found that when searching how to fix it. I seem to have found a fix... We're in Australia, wife is Thai so she has English & Thai on her PC. I don't read Thai. She wants English as the default, Thai secondary. That is...
  3. Completely disable autocapitalization in Windows 10 (specifically Mail app).

in Windows 10 Customization
    Completely disable autocapitalization in Windows 10 (specifically Mail app).: Dear community, I would like to know how do I disable autocapitalization in complete Windows 10 operating system. Specifically I am talking about capitalization checking in Windows Mail app but it also applies to Word and other apps in any way connected to Microsoft, thus I...
  4. Exporting Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app and importing to different Calender.

Exporting Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app and importing to different Calender.: Hello, I am using Mail and Calendar apps in my Win10. I have events in my calendar that need to move to a different calendar for better organization, but can´t see an option to do that? Any clues? Thanks! Modified Title from: Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between...
  5. Solution to Mail App crashing when trying to disable focused inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solution to Mail App crashing when trying to disable focused inbox: I've seen a few others have had the same problem as I with Windows 10 Mail App crashing when trying to enable/disable focused inbox. The few solutions posted suggesting uninstalling and reinstalling did not work for me. Here is what I have found to work and is very...
  6. Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing

Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing: I have several outlook.com email accounts configured on the Mail app in Windows 10. But every now and again, I find that one or two of the accounts are no longer reflected and then the only alternative is to add them back again. Why is that so? Would it be to some sort of...
  7. Problem installing Mail and Calendar App in Win 10 Pro Insider 18908

in Browsers and Email
    Problem installing Mail and Calendar App in Win 10 Pro Insider 18908: With the new 18908 Insider my Mail and Calendar app stopped working (would not update new emails). I uninstalled the app, ran the Troubleshooter and SFC /Scannow etc. Using Windows Store I tried to re-install but I get a message that says it can't install. Message says " It's...
  8. Duplicates in Windows 10 Mail/People App When Selecting Recipients.

Duplicates in Windows 10 Mail/People App When Selecting Recipients.: Hi. I wonder if anyone could help me with this. I've recently switched from using Windows Live Mail, which suddenly and inexplicably, stopped recognizing my Gmail Account and started using the Windows 10 Mail App/People App and everything looked fine until I started...
  9. windows 10 mail app

windows 10 mail app: Trying to add @live email account to windows10 mail app, get the following Error. Help please. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app/cb808a89-b571-474a-a8ff-cdbebb559776
  10. Windows 10 Mail App - Settings keep getting removed

Windows 10 Mail App - Settings keep getting removed: Hi, I am using the Windows Mail app on Windows 10 to use my two hotmail accounts. I have gone through the settings panel to set up the various options (no message threading, change default font, remove the default signature, turn off focussed inbox etc) However, at...