Windows 10: Windows 10 mail app

Discus and support Windows 10 mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i connect my windows 10 mail app to my company’s exchange email account and everything works well except that i cant download any powerpoint file (all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CJOJ, Dec 14, 2019.

1. CJOJ Win User

Windows 10 mail app

i connect my windows 10 mail app to my company’s exchange email account and everything works well except that i cant download any powerpoint file (all other files such as word, excel, pdf, jpeg, etc download just fine).

I did the same in another computer and got the exact same problem.

Can someone help please.

:)

2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Windows 10 mail app

Mel Tar, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 mail app

1. Windows 10 mail app - Similar Threads - mail app

2. Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail App: I tried and tried but cannot find a way to force Windows Mail app to display ALL images. Keep getting these ugly, drop down frames that are BLACK, and BLACKED-OUT completely. Help! Btw, I keep my Windows 10 system up-to-date, with the latest updates, so that isn't the...
  3. Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:: I have upgraded to 1909 at Microsoft's suggestion but it has not solved the issue. I am not using Outlook. Can someone give me a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-is-not-saving-sent-emails/1b7ea4a2-4524-4c3c-98f3-7807b224b0cf
  4. Mail and callender app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail and callender app: Mail and calendar app will not open up and show details I have tried resetting twice. I have run troubleshooter twice. This states hanging or freezing not fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-callender-app/a8044807-1cdd-40cd-bf0e-ad5e81324890
  5. Windows 10 mail app unread counter showing 1 in the menu bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 mail app unread counter showing 1 in the menu bar: even though I don't have any unread mails. I think this happened after I clicked "dismiss" on the popup window for a mail in the notification center. (I usually don't click anything on those popups) submitted by /u/qwerqwerqrr [link] [comments]...
  6. Has the ability to create contact from email in Mail app been discontinued

Has the ability to create contact from email in Mail app been discontinued: Mail app version; Version 16005.12228.20410.0 This used to be available Add a contact from an email If you're using the Mail app, you can save a contact from an email to the People app. Select the Start button, then select Mail. Choose a message. Select the name of the...
  7. How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you do not want to use an email account in the Mail app, you can remove it from there. You can follow this step […] This post How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Created an account in Outlook it showed up only in the mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Created an account in Outlook it showed up only in the mail app: I work for a small IT company, one of our clients recently upgraded her windows 7 machine to windows 10. She called asking me to add a second account to her Outlook. After what seemed like several failed attempts I noticed that she got pop up from the mail app when I sent her...
  9. Mail and Calendar App in windows 10

Mail and Calendar App in windows 10: I'm using mail and calendar app in windows 10.It flows effortlessly but seems to have one big problem, if I select a received Email and then select "move to Drafts", when I go to Drafts it states nothing has arrived, even though at the bottom of the page at the time of...
  10. Managing Junk folder in Mail App

Managing Junk folder in Mail App: How do I control what is going into my junk folder in windows mail? <**Original Title: Junk folder***> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/managing-junk-folder-in-mail-app/2a7c36d0-79dd-4946-8958-3591974d2318