Windows 10: windows 10 mail app

Discus and support windows 10 mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to select the default email account to appear each time the app is opened?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnnyMannYY, Mar 20, 2020.

1. windows 10 mail app

How to select the default email account to appear each time the app is opened?

:)

JohnnyMannYY, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. windows 10 mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

windows 10 mail app

Mel Tar, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 mail app

1. windows 10 mail app - Similar Threads - mail app

2. Win10, Mail App, DISABLE auto emoji. How?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10, Mail App, DISABLE auto emoji. How?!: All I could find was this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_windows8-mso_365hp/how-do-i-turn-off-the-automatic-smile-emoji-in/d66f7eca-f321-44b0-93b7-d33a1c2cd724 which basically says: "lol dunno, go report that". Is there a way to...
  3. Mail App on PC - settings option not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App on PC - settings option not visible: I used to had a good signature which has recently been replaced with the default windows 10 one. There is no settings option gear in the app so how to I do I change it?? Thanks, Jules [ATTACH]...
  4. Mail app not sending email when creating a conversation to a pop3 server

Mail app not sending email when creating a conversation to a pop3 server: I use the Windows 10 mail app linked to a student messaging server called Zimbra pop3 server. For some reason, I cannot send new mail by using the new message option. When clicking on send, the mail just disappear, doesn't appear in the list of sent message both on the...
  5. Mail app wont let me add google account

Mail app wont let me add google account: Hi, I am trying to add my google account in the mail app however when I choose to add a google account a window stating creating account is shown before closing abruptly. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks....
  6. How to change sender's name in Windows Native MAIL APP AS OF MARCH 2020

How to change sender's name in Windows Native MAIL APP AS OF MARCH 2020: Hi all, After my windows 10 device did an update without asking, I can't seem to find the option to change my sender's name of the mail app in windows. It used to be under Settings -> Manage Account -> Change mailbox sync settings But now it seems to be gone and I cant...
  7. mail apps stopped working and cannot install

mail apps stopped working and cannot install: Suddenly my mail app stopped working. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but now its gone and wont reinstall. Outlook is not functioning either. Also, I cannot install any other mail app on my PC....
  8. Word Wrap in Reading Pane of Mail App?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Word Wrap in Reading Pane of Mail App?: Hi, How can I turn on wrap text in the reading pane of the Default Mail app on my PC running Windows 10? I want to switch to this default Mail app from Google mail in browser because this seems lighter and faster, but having to scroll sideways to read emails is extremely...
  9. Can’t Sign In to w10 Mail App..

in Browsers and Email
    Can’t Sign In to w10 Mail App..: We get our e-mail via our ISP. W10 Mail has been set up for this provider and says so if you try to add the ISP to the app. When you open the W10 Mail app., the sign in is grayed out and the app will only allow adding a mail server. Not sure what is wrong, and have no idea...
  10. Microsoft Mail App and Shared Experiences Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Mail App and Shared Experiences Issue: Greetings. I received a notification, telling me that one of my Microsoft accounts needed "fixing" in the Shared Experiences section of the Settings app. When I attempt to use the "Fix Now" button, a pop-up window appears as it has done in the past and I see the revolving...