Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail app_Junking wanted emails

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail app_Junking wanted emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, does anyone know how to stop Windows 10 Mail app from sending wanted emails to the Junk folder? I've marked as not spam, but that's only good for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nooboy_58, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Nooboy_58 Win User

Windows 10 Mail app_Junking wanted emails

Hi, does anyone know how to stop Windows 10 Mail app from sending wanted emails to the Junk folder? I've marked as not spam, but that's only good for the one time, Win Mail doesn't remember the next time an email comes in from that address that it's not junk.

I've logged in to the Outlook web mail service and created rules to send particular email addresses to the inbox when they get junked, but it's not working. I've also added the addresses to my safe sender list. Nothing seems to prevent emails from certain addresses ending up in the junk folder every time, despite safe sender lists and rules to move them to the inbox.

Can anyone help please?

Win 10 2004 19041.508

:)

Nooboy_58, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 18, 2020
  3. garyb0125 Win User
    garyb0125, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Mail app_Junking wanted emails

Windows 10 mail ver. 17.7922.42014.0

Thanks for the update, Stein-Are. We just want to clarify the following information to make sure that we're on the same page:

• Were you able to forward emails while connected to your company or private network when you access your email online using Outlook.com?
    • Can you forward emails when not connected to your company or private network using the Windows 10 Mail app?
    • Were the emails you wanted to forward marked as Private?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the Windows Mail App. Follow the steps in

Update Mail and Calendar for Windows 10

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail app_Junking wanted emails

1. Windows 10 Mail app_Junking wanted emails - Similar Threads - Mail app_Junking wanted

2. I want to create an email address book in windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to create an email address book in windows mail: Trying to create and input email addresses to a email address book in Windows Mail. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-create-an-email-address-book-in-windows/092225dc-a74e-4688-96ba-338737be858f
  3. I want to create an email address book in windows mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to create an email address book in windows mail: Trying to create and input email addresses to a email address book in Windows Mail. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-create-an-email-address-book-in-windows/092225dc-a74e-4688-96ba-338737be858f
  4. Windows 10 Mail and email servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail and email servers: Windows 10 Mail does not have an option to delete emails off the server when it downloads them to the app. This leads to messages from the webmail host regarding quotas and the only resolution is to log on to the server and delete emails, which then deletes those emails from...
  5. Windows 10 Mail and email servers

Windows 10 Mail and email servers: Windows 10 Mail does not have an option to delete emails off the server when it downloads them to the app. This leads to messages from the webmail host regarding quotas and the only resolution is to log on to the server and delete emails, which then deletes those emails from...
  6. missing emails in Windows 10 mail

missing emails in Windows 10 mail: I use Windows 10 Mail. I had old emails saved in a folder. That folder is empty now. I did not delete them. Where are my emails, and how do I view them? Thanks...
  7. group emails in windows 10 mail

group emails in windows 10 mail: whilst I kind of like windows 10 it is sometimes not user friendly, I used to be able to create a mailing list for my club members now I find it impossible with the mail app in windows 10 whoever created this did not have ordinary people in mind. pleeeese help how can I...
  8. Windows 10 mail deleting emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail deleting emails: I am receiving the same emails in the same accounts on 4 devices -- 2 cell phones, a Surface and an HP desktop. Often it appears that deleting emails from one device also deletes them on others. Can this be, and how do I prevent it?...
  9. Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Verizon Email on Windows 10 Mail: I have tried all to add my Verizon email to Mail and I continually get an error message. Anyone have a solution to adding Verizon email to Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-email-on-windows-10-mail/f68d1d9f-a201-41c3-b579-a5edf796a59b
  10. yahoo email on windows 10 mail

in Browsers and Email
    yahoo email on windows 10 mail: for the last 2 days i have been getting a message that my 'account needs to be updated' and asking me to update my password for my yahoo.ca email, my password doesn't work finally found a thread that advised me to delete the account and re-add it, so i put all my very...