Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail Application

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Application in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep getting a send failure on an email stating that my mailbox is almost full. I've been able to send other messages, but not this one for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElizabethShofner, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Mail Application

I keep getting a send failure on an email stating that my mailbox is almost full. I've been able to send other messages, but not this one for some reason. Also, I just set up the mail app on a new computer. How can I increase the size of my mailbox?

:)

ElizabethShofner, Feb 19, 2019

2. Control Panel Mail "Application Not Found"

Hi Tobias,

Since you already attempted all of the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread, we would like to ask a few questions so that we can assist you in resolve your concern. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to change the settings for the Windows 10 Mail app or are you using a different application?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail Application :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Windows 10 Mail Application

Windows 10 Mail app.

We appreciate your response. A Windows Update usually does not affect the settings of the accounts registered on the Mail application. To resolve sync issues in the Windows 10 Mail app, we'd recommend performing the steps posted on this

link

Note: We suggest to follow the hierarchy of steps based on how they are listed on the link.

We look forward to an update on your concern.

Jelu Cal, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail Application

1. Windows 10 Mail Application - Similar Threads - Mail Application

2. WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.: I was getting emails in html, and got that fixed, now started over with the mail application and none of my emails are coming through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-application-is-not-syncing-and-not/1288ec94-408a-4463-ae95-120f38ad1dea
  3. WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.: I was getting emails in html, and got that fixed, now started over with the mail application and none of my emails are coming through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-application-is-not-syncing-and-not/1288ec94-408a-4463-ae95-120f38ad1dea
  4. Is Windows Mail a cloud based application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows Mail a cloud based application?: I'm very interested in learning how Windows Mail the free application we get with Windows by default works especially when a gmail account is logged in. Can we call it a cloud-based application?...
  5. Is Windows Mail a cloud based application?

Is Windows Mail a cloud based application?: I'm very interested in learning how Windows Mail the free application we get with Windows by default works especially when a gmail account is logged in. Can we call it a cloud-based application?...
  6. Is Windows Mail a cloud based application?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application.: Hello,Kindly help me to enable modern authentication for Windows mail application not for outlook. I need to configure Gmail calendar in Windows mail/calendar app. Instead of going to the ADFS login page ,I am getting the below error message after entering the gmail id . I am...
  8. How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application.

How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application.: Hello,Kindly help me to enable modern authentication for Windows mail application not for outlook. I need to configure Gmail calendar in Windows mail/calendar app. Instead of going to the ADFS login page ,I am getting the below error message after entering the gmail id . I am...
  9. mailto is not opening windows native mail application in google chrome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mailto is not opening windows native mail application in google chrome.: I am trying to redirect the mailto protocol from Google Chrome to the native Windows 11 mail application. The request keeps getting ignored; the mailto protocol does not redirect anything from inside Google Chrome. If I change the handler in chrome to a website Gmail.com it...
  10. mailto is not opening windows native mail application in google chrome.

mailto is not opening windows native mail application in google chrome.: I am trying to redirect the mailto protocol from Google Chrome to the native Windows 11 mail application. The request keeps getting ignored; the mailto protocol does not redirect anything from inside Google Chrome. If I change the handler in chrome to a website Gmail.com it...