Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 MAIL ATTACHMENTS WONT DOWNLOAD

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 MAIL ATTACHMENTS WONT DOWNLOAD in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; IN WINDOWS 10 MAIL I CANNOT OPEN ANY MAIL ATTACHMENTS... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RichardMcDermott1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. WINDOWS 10 MAIL ATTACHMENTS WONT DOWNLOAD

IN WINDOWS 10 MAIL I CANNOT OPEN ANY MAIL ATTACHMENTS

:)

RichardMcDermott1, Dec 29, 2020

2. Attachments will not download on Windows 10 mail

I recently purchased a new computer with Windows 10 installed. The Windows 10 Mail does not open many of the attachments and when you lick download attachments nothing happens. Any suggested solution to this issue?

Erskine Donald, Dec 29, 2020
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 29, 2020
  4. WINDOWS 10 MAIL ATTACHMENTS WONT DOWNLOAD

Windows 10 mail image attachments cant "save as"

Hi Brambly,

As you are facing issue with the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

We have figured out and recognized that, you will not find option to
    Save, print or move
    except the Copy option available for the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

Hence I suggest you to provide the feedback as this is by latest design;

Step on how to provide feedback

• Open the image you want to copy or save.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Right hand side select the feedback option and provide feedback for the same.
    If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 MAIL ATTACHMENTS WONT DOWNLOAD

1. WINDOWS 10 MAIL ATTACHMENTS WONT DOWNLOAD - Similar Threads - MAIL ATTACHMENTS WONT

2. Windows 10 Mail: how can I download and save attachments?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail: how can I download and save attachments?: Windows 10 Mail: I can open attachments but cannot figure out how to save them to my downloads folder. For example, if someone sends me a pdf I can click to open it and it pops up in Bing ! or Adobe Reader, but I don't see an option to save it from either of those places. On...
  3. E-mail ATTACHMENTS will not download or print???

in Browsers and Email
    E-mail ATTACHMENTS will not download or print???: I just downloaded and printed one contract from yahoo mail on chrome. I need to download and print two more, but neither one will print (from two different e-mails from two different reliable vendors). I also tried the same in Firefox, with no success. One search result said...
  4. Windows 10 Mail app attachment download location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail app attachment download location: Windows 10 Mail app attachment download locationHow I can Find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-attachment-download-location/25b40e98-5269-4671-b5a6-7e60d0effc82
  5. Windows 10 Mail does not download attachments

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail does not download attachments: There are a number of threads with this same issue going back to 2015 but they are all locked and no definitive solution was found. I just bought a new desktop computer with Windows 10 and am trying to use the Mail app. Mail does not download certain files attached to mail...
  6. attachment with mail cannot be downloaded in windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    attachment with mail cannot be downloaded in windows 10 mail: i cannot download attachments when i receive mail in windows 10 mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachment-with-mail-cannot-be-downloaded-in/64b2acb4-4563-44e2-85cd-8aed2c026766
  7. Unable to download attachment for window mail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download attachment for window mail: Hi, As per above, why isn't the mail content being downloaded by default and have to save it to read the mail Regards Allison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-attachment-for-window-mail/d7503666-65f9-492e-baf7-ed1bcedcd8b5
  8. Windows 10 Mail attachments

Windows 10 Mail attachments: Hi. Windows 10 Mail app does not sync attachments from the linked Gmail account. E-mails have attachments, but when fetched into Mail inbox, then the attachments are lost. What to do? Tried already to enable IMAP from Gmail settings, removed several times Gmail account from...
  9. Attachments in Windows 10 Mail

Attachments in Windows 10 Mail: I am also experiencing the problem of some attachments not being received in Windows 10 mail. The latest was a .pdf file not accessible through Windows 10 mail but was accessible through my phone through gmail. I do not know whether the same problem exists on my hotmail...
  10. can't download picture attachment windows mail app

in Browsers and Email
    can't download picture attachment windows mail app: hello everybody , asslamu A'laikum , i've recently installed windows 10 on my hp laptop , and i'm using mail app alot . in my gmail recieved emails if there is attachment like a photo i can't download it , instead , when i click on the picture thumbnail there is infinity...