Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I regularly send emails using BCC to approx. 20 email accounts. I have never had a problem with this in Outlook or anywhere else. On Windows 10 Mail I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MandyShaw, Jun 27, 2021.

1. MandyShaw Win User

Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts

I regularly send emails using BCC to approx. 20 email accounts. I have never had a problem with this in Outlook or anywhere else. On Windows 10 Mail I have realised that the BCC fails to deliver the email at all to any gmail recipient - no error message, they just seem to be stripped.BTW I have seen advice to check the BCC list after sending via the Properties of the sent mail item, unfortunately no such button seems to exist this latest version of Windows Mail seems to have been dumbed down to the point of unusability - is this an Outlook marketing effort on Microsoft's part?Also be clear t

:)

MandyShaw, Jun 27, 2021
  2. Fcp702 Win User

not sending or receiving gmail in mail app on Windows 10?

since Wednesday September 9 I have not been able to send or receive any gmail emails on the windows 10 mail app on my pc. My Hotmail account is working okay, both were added . Also , I don't know how to access my contact list on this app to add a bcc or
    just look up an address

Fcp702, Jun 27, 2021
  3. bcc

Hi Robbyn,

To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• What error message do you see when you try to send a message using the BCC field?
    • Does it only happen when the BCC field is populated with the recipients' email addresses? Or, does it happen even when both the To and BCC fields are populated?
    • Are you sending from an imported account on Outlook.com? An imported account is a third party email address that you added on Outlook.com (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.).
    • Were there any changes on your computer or Outlook.com account settings prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

JohnRod Nav, Jun 27, 2021
  4. AllanP Win User

Windows 10 Mail BCC not working

Sending from Windows 10 Mail using Blind Carbon Copy and the recipient receives mail with all the recipients email addy's. I don't use it much myself, but a friend does and sure enough, I tried bcc and the emails are visible along side the bcc.

AllanP, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts - Similar Threads - Mail BCC sending

2. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  3. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  4. NDR error "550 4.4.7" when sending BCC to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NDR error "550 4.4.7" when sending BCC to gmail accounts: Hi, I am recieving -NDR error "550 4.4.7" in return after sending a mail to gmail account on BCC but i can send the mail to the reciever if i send it directly. In the original mail, i sent to 12 receivers, yahoo.com, Outlook, etc. but all the gmail accounts is getting...
  5. NDR error "550 4.4.7" when sending BCC to gmail accounts

NDR error "550 4.4.7" when sending BCC to gmail accounts: Hi, I am recieving -NDR error "550 4.4.7" in return after sending a mail to gmail account on BCC but i can send the mail to the reciever if i send it directly. In the original mail, i sent to 12 receivers, yahoo.com, Outlook, etc. but all the gmail accounts is getting...
  6. BCC import Emails not sending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BCC import Emails not sending: Hi, I am unable to send email chains with multiple bcc's that have been imported from my websites client list only 8 people - when I go to send the email it simply sits in my draft box. I am able to send each person an individual email but it will not send when they are all...
  7. BCC import Emails not sending

BCC import Emails not sending: Hi, I am unable to send email chains with multiple bcc's that have been imported from my websites client list only 8 people - when I go to send the email it simply sits in my draft box. I am able to send each person an individual email but it will not send when they are all...
  8. Windows 10 Mail CC/BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts

Windows 10 Mail CC/BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts: I regularly copy emails using CC/BCC to many gmail accounts. I have never had a problem with this in Outlook or anywhere else. On Windows 10 Mail I have realised that the CC/BCC fails to deliver the email at all to any gmail recipient - no error message, they just seem to be...
  9. Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account

Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account: Hello there, i installed my gmail account to the windows 10 mail app and it is working correctly in the sence of recieving emails. i can read them and so far it is working correctly, but when i try to send an email, its not leaving my mail account. insteed of sending it, i...
  10. Sending e-mail to a group in BCC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending e-mail to a group in BCC: I have been trying to send a group e-mail using bcc. I keep getting the message that an error has occurred and I should try again later. What am I doing wrong?...