Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail & Calendar App printing about 1/4 size

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail & Calendar App printing about 1/4 size in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Mail, on several of our computers here that are up to date with updates, cannot print mail at regular size. When we go to print the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeffWaltermire, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar App printing about 1/4 size

Windows 10 Mail, on several of our computers here that are up to date with updates, cannot print mail at regular size.

When we go to print the preview looks correct with good margins.

Windows 10 Mail & Calendar App printing about 1/4 size 868384f2-4360-464a-86a8-54bd170ad645?upload=true.png

When it goes to any printer we have, it shoves everything less than 1/4 size up into the left corner of the page. I traced the border with a marker.

Windows 10 Mail & Calendar App printing about 1/4 size [​IMG]

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Mail & Calendar. The computers all print normally from any other program. It seems this happened with a recent update.

Thanks.

:)

JeffWaltermire, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar App printing about 1/4 size :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Windows 10 Mail & Calendar App printing about 1/4 size

Windows 10 Mail app won't print some messages

We appreciate that you perform the steps that we've provided. We'd like to know if you're able to print files when using other applications. Since you mentioned that the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the Windows 10 Mail app
    using the Windows PowerShell. To do this, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Windows PowerShell, right-click on it, then select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command below:
      • Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage, then press
        Enter.

Once done, we suggest that you download theWindows 10 Mail and Calendar app from the
    Windows Store.

Get back to us with the result.

Clark Ari, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail & Calendar App printing about 1/4 size

1. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar App printing about 1/4 size - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar App

2. Calendar and Mail app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar and Mail app Windows 10: How to set default in Calendar app so that when calendar is shared, the entries do NOT show as "Private appointment" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-and-mail-app-windows-10/65d2ef36-4c99-4ae8-b23c-0b4a7f6837c6
  3. Calendar and Mail app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar and Mail app Windows 10: How to set default in Calendar app so that when calendar is shared, the entries do NOT show as "Private appointment" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-and-mail-app-windows-10/65d2ef36-4c99-4ae8-b23c-0b4a7f6837c6
  4. Unable to print from Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to print from Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app: When I tried to print certain HTML formatted emails in the default Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app it goes into print queue and disappears but there is no printer output at all. Why won't the default Mail app print certain emails? I have to print from outlook.com website as...
  5. Mail and Calendar printing size

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and Calendar printing size: On all other tasks, printing is full page sizing, yet when using drop down to print mail, it prints at about 20% size. How can I get my 'Mail' to print full page? When I select to print, it shows in preview as full page print, but actual print is much smaller printed on...
  6. Win 10 Mail app printing reduced size

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Mail app printing reduced size: Since installing the 12/8/20 updates, the Mail app has been printing emails is a greatly reduced size. The print preview window displays the document sized to fill a standard sheet but the size actually printed is about a tenth of that shown and is placed in the top left...
  7. Mail and Calendar App in windows 10

Mail and Calendar App in windows 10: I'm using mail and calendar app in windows 10.It flows effortlessly but seems to have one big problem, if I select a received Email and then select "move to Drafts", when I go to Drafts it states nothing has arrived, even though at the bottom of the page at the time of...
  8. Mail/Calendar App Windows 10

Mail/Calendar App Windows 10: Is there a way of removing /deleting the redundant email addresses that show when typing an email address. Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Composing email...
  9. Windows Mail and Calendar not printing mail

Windows Mail and Calendar not printing mail: I am running Win 10 Professional on a Surface Pro 4. Everything is up to date. I have three G-Mail addresses going into Mail and Calendar. Some E-Mails will print. Others will go into the que and disappear yet, I can print that same message if I open G-Mail in a browser....
  10. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744