Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail / Calendar app sign in problems

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail / Calendar app sign in problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get the error message 'Your outlook account settings are out of date' when trying to access my emails and calendar in the windows 10 app then get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ladew, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Ladew Win User

Windows 10 Mail / Calendar app sign in problems

I get the error message 'Your outlook account settings are out of date' when trying to access my emails and calendar in the windows 10 app then get the error code 'Something went wrong please try again later' with code 0x80048103 when trying to fix settings as prompted in the error message window.

I can access my work account through exchange but not my personal account information through my Microsoft account.

I reset the apps without solution to the problem. Any other ideas?

:)

Ladew, Feb 26, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Windows 10 Mail / Calendar app sign in problems [​IMG]

meebers, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail / Calendar app sign in problems :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail / Calendar app sign in problems - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar app

2. Calendar and Mail app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar and Mail app Windows 10: How to set default in Calendar app so that when calendar is shared, the entries do NOT show as "Private appointment" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-and-mail-app-windows-10/65d2ef36-4c99-4ae8-b23c-0b4a7f6837c6
  3. Microsoft Windows Mail and Calendar App problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Windows Mail and Calendar App problem.: Hi, For some time I have problem with mail application. When I open Mail application and type keyword in search box and press Enter, Mail application show me match mails below. When i press any one of them they start dissapearing and list get's empty. that I can repeat...
  4. Mail and Calendar App in windows 10

Mail and Calendar App in windows 10: I'm using mail and calendar app in windows 10.It flows effortlessly but seems to have one big problem, if I select a received Email and then select "move to Drafts", when I go to Drafts it states nothing has arrived, even though at the bottom of the page at the time of...
  5. Mail and Calendar app. problem

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar app. problem: Q. Will the Mail and Calendar app run on Windows 10 pro Insider preview build 18334? I can't get the app to install. Thanks! 127026
  6. Windows 10 Mail and calendar problem

Windows 10 Mail and calendar problem: A user on the family computer lost access to windows mail app, I reinstalled it but the problem remains, On trying to add accounts the following happens, to add a google account I get error code 0x8007139f , when trying to add an outlook account I get error code 0x80004005 ....
  7. Problems with Mail and Calendar App

Problems with Mail and Calendar App: I cannot access my email. Have gone to the Settings and the App permissions for Email is set to Off and is grayed out so I cannot change it. I have reset the App multiple times but it did not help the problem....
  8. Mail/Calendar App Windows 10

Mail/Calendar App Windows 10: Is there a way of removing /deleting the redundant email addresses that show when typing an email address. Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Composing email...
  9. Problems with Mail & Calendar App

Problems with Mail & Calendar App: We have been using the Mail & Calendar app for our users on LINX1010 devices, the email address's are setup through exchange and work fine when I send the devices out. However I am getting a number of users calling me to say there is a problem with the app and that they're...
  10. Calendar, Mail and Store app problems

Calendar, Mail and Store app problems: Calendar and Mail app don't work: I click on their icons. Nothing happens. The system is able to launch Store, I have several app updates that are pending, but when I try to download them I get an error as response (download seem to work, while installation don't). I tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail something went wrong 0x80048103