Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail Cannot send.

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Cannot send. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On Windows 10 Mail I can receive, but cannot send. All sent emails end up in the Outbox.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnSayre, Sep 16, 2020.

1. JohnSayre Win User

Windows 10 Mail Cannot send.

On Windows 10 Mail I can receive, but cannot send. All sent emails end up in the Outbox.

:)

JohnSayre, Sep 16, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Mail not sending!

Your last reference was to Mailbird- it seems you've reverted to Mail.

The choice of pop3 or imap for receiving mail is up to you.. smtp is a different thing.

Suggest you try sending mail with Mailbird

dalchina, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail Cannot send. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail Cannot send. - Similar Threads - Mail Cannot send

2. Cannot receive or send e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot receive or send e-mail: G'day, I had to change my e-mail pass word. Now I am not able to receive mail. I receive this message. Please could somebody tell me how I can update my pass word. Cheers Perry...
  3. Cannot receive or send e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot receive or send e-mail: G'day, I had to change my e-mail pass word. Now I am not able to receive mail. I receive this message. Please could somebody tell me how I can update my pass word. Cheers Perry...
  4. Cannot receive or send e-mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail

Cannot send mail in windows 10 mail: I can send mail but it won't arrive at the recipient and I can also receive mail. I checked theSent Mail tab and the mail I just sent wasn't there. I've reset the app and the problem still continues. I sent a mail from Gmail and it worked but not on windows 10. Is there a...
  6. cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app

cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app: can someone help with this issue? I can receive emails but emails are just stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-mail-from-windows-10-mail-app/f2026617-647f-4ac7-a1a5-6997be9f4232
  7. Cannot use Windows Mail in "Send to -> mail recipient"

Cannot use Windows Mail in "Send to -> mail recipient": As it stands, this problem is still unsolved, and not even responded by Microsoft after 4 YEARS (!!!): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-set-windows-mail-app-as-default-email/cc01a046-7f46-4567-8f82-444fd5abf6e6. This is VERY important for my...
  8. Windows 10 Mail Not Sending...

Windows 10 Mail Not Sending...: I'm not sure if this issue is because I've messed something up with my computer/gmail/outlook/mail but I cannot get email to send via any application installed on my computer. I started with Windows 10 Mail... worked great for a while but then every time I sent an email...
  9. Cannot send to windows mail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot send to windows mail: Hello, When right click on a file and try to send it to windows mail as attachment I get the message below, [img] 98453
  10. Outlook Cannot Send Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Cannot Send Mail: I did the windows 10 upgrade yesterday and since then my Outlook 2010 cannot send mail. It receives mail as it should without any issues. I have multiple emails accounts with different vendors and it is doing the same on all of them so I have ruled out it being a hosting...