Windows 10: Windows 10 mail can't add email other than outlook

Discus and support Windows 10 mail can't add email other than outlook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So this been happening for a while now I used to use windows mail to access my Gmail but one day it suddenly doesn't have Gmail in the email list I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hey bye, Dec 8, 2019.

1. hey bye Win User

Windows 10 mail can't add email other than outlook

So this been happening for a while now
    I used to use windows mail to access my Gmail
    but one day it suddenly doesn't have Gmail in the email list

I tried to add the Gmail again but it when I click Gmail in the add an account list
    It kicks me out after loading for 3 seconds saying creating an account, I didn't receive any error messages same with yahoo when clicked adding yahoo

:)

hey bye, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 8, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Windows 10 mail can't add email other than outlook [​IMG]

Windows 10 mail can't add email other than outlook [​IMG]

Michael87, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 mail can't add email other than outlook - Similar Threads - mail can't add

2. Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account: Is there a way for the new Outlook Mail replacement to save contacts to an email account e.g.; Yahoo? In Mail I can specify which email account I want to use to save a contact. I do not appear to have this as an option in the new Outlook. I did create a contact in Outlook...
  3. I can add my 365 email to Windows 10 Mail, but not to Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can add my 365 email to Windows 10 Mail, but not to Outlook: Hello.I have a 365 tenant with exchange emails, which I can access from Outlook.com. I am trying to add them to Outlook File - Add Account, or even via control panel, Mail, Emails, but after it asks for the email and password it it stuck on a window that says "Searching for...
  4. I can add my 365 email to Windows 10 Mail, but not to Outlook

I can add my 365 email to Windows 10 Mail, but not to Outlook: Hello.I have a 365 tenant with exchange emails, which I can access from Outlook.com. I am trying to add them to Outlook File - Add Account, or even via control panel, Mail, Emails, but after it asks for the email and password it it stuck on a window that says "Searching for...
  5. Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others: Please help me out, this is driving me nuts.I rarely come across tech problems that I can't figure out, but I've really hit a dead end with this one.My grandmother is visiting from Poland and I'm helping her setup a new email account using a popular polish email provider...
  6. Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others

Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others: Please help me out, this is driving me nuts.I rarely come across tech problems that I can't figure out, but I've really hit a dead end with this one.My grandmother is visiting from Poland and I'm helping her setup a new email account using a popular polish email provider...
  7. Can't add an email account to Windows mail app

Can't add an email account to Windows mail app: I cannot add another email in the mail app. I go through the steps but Windows gets stuck on this screen. I've left it for hours but it does not make any progress. Thank you in advance. [ATTACH]...
  8. Can't add new email account to Mail

Can't add new email account to Mail: My hotmail account was linked to my mail app in Win10. I received a notification the it needed "fixing", however it was unable to fix itself. I was still able to receive mail and sign in on other devices. So I unlinked the account a planned to re-link it, however now when I...
  9. How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?: I tried to add another email account but the system informs that I need to give account permission to sync or change password. I created an account at Gmail but cannot add it to my laptop because in the Calendar I receive an error message Ox80004005...
  10. Move Outlook Email to Focused or Other Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Outlook Email to Focused or Other Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Move Outlook Email to Focused or Other Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app How to Move Messages to Focused or Other Inbox for Outlook in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail wont add gmail account

2. cant add email to outlook windows 10