Windows 10: Windows 10 mail cant get pdf attachments

Discus and support Windows 10 mail cant get pdf attachments in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi couldnt find anything on this, but in the last few months I have not been able to access attachments in mail. If i go to a web server account say... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pigpenz, Jul 15, 2019.

1. pigpenz Win User

Windows 10 mail cant get pdf attachments

Hi
    couldnt find anything on this, but in the last few months I have not been able to access attachments in mail.
    If i go to a web server account say for att or use my ipad i can access the attachments. Has something changed or am i missing something?

:)

pigpenz, Jul 15, 2019
  2. birdtims Win User

Windows 10 Mail App, Gmail and Pdf Attachments

Emails sent with Pdf attachments do not appear with the pdf attachment in the Windows 10 mail app. the email shows but the attachment is missing. This happens for every email picked up from gmail with the default gmail account type and also manual configuration
    of a gmail account. Is this a known issue? Is there anywhere to see a list of bugs for the Mail app?

birdtims, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 Mail and missing PDF attachments

Hi Doug,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• When you say 'Windows mail' are you referring to Windows live mail or Mail app?
    • Are you able to get other attachments Word or Excel?

If you are using Mail app follow the steps below.

Run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Also install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Do let us know if you are able to get PDF attachments. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 15, 2019
  4. MrDougSS Win User

Windows 10 Mail and missing PDF attachments

Hi Pavan

I am trying to use the Mail app.

I have just run the troubleshooter and everything is fine.

There are also no updates available.

Having checked it would appear that it is not just pdf attachments it looks like certain word formatted tables for certain. Other than that it is hard to tell as I only made the change yesterday and I have to keep double checking my mail using my iphone
    just to see if I am missing anything.

MrDougSS, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 mail cant get pdf attachments - Similar Threads - mail cant pdf

2. Cant view attachments in e-mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant view attachments in e-mails: The computer was first used in/bought in 2014-07-29. This started happening around 6 months agoSome computer info:System Type: x64 pcVersion: 21H2Mail app: Windows Live MailAttachments from Windows Live Mail cannot be viewed and can only be printed to view the attachment. Any...
  3. Cant view attachments in e-mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant view attachments in e-mails: The computer was first used in/bought in 2014-07-29. This started happening around 6 months agoSome computer info:System Type: x64 pcVersion: 21H2Mail app: Windows Live MailAttachments from Windows Live Mail cannot be viewed and can only be printed to view the attachment. Any...
  4. Cant view attachments in e-mails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PDF Attachments in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    PDF Attachments in Windows 10: I am having trouble opening some PDF attachments in emails. Weirdly some open immediately while others just keep on 'thinking' with blue dots circulating yet never open. What is the issue & how do I rectify it....
  6. Mail app won't show pdf attachments

Mail app won't show pdf attachments: This is a well-document issue going back several years at least, but I can't find a solution for it. The Mail app doesn't show pdf attachments. They were sent from my phone using Gmail and they show up in the sent folder there, but in the Mail app on my PC there is no sign...
  7. Windows mail does not show any pdf attachments.

Windows mail does not show any pdf attachments.: I m not able to see any of pdf attachments on windows mail app, whereas in other browsers the pdf is perfectly shown, I am facing the issue since i have updated my mail app. It is also happening over other windows devices with same accounts , in windows mail app.I tried to...
  8. Cannot open PDF attachments in WIndows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open PDF attachments in WIndows 10 Mail App: I used the Mail App for my gmail account and cannot open any PDF attachments. I am able to any other documents word, excel, etc.. but not PDF. When I try to open the PDF attachment, it is asking me to save first on my desktop and then open it from my desktop. I have...
  9. Win 10 mail pdf attachment problems.

Win 10 mail pdf attachment problems.: There are few pdf attachments in one of my emails. They are visible on phone but not in the Mail for Windows 10. Looking on various forums this is not a new problem what is happening. I have tried some of the so called fixes suggested by your so called engineers but to no...
  10. Attachments in Windows 10 Mail

Attachments in Windows 10 Mail: I am also experiencing the problem of some attachments not being received in Windows 10 mail. The latest was a .pdf file not accessible through Windows 10 mail but was accessible through my phone through gmail. I do not know whether the same problem exists on my hotmail...