Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail Client not Working

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Client not Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear All, I am currently having trouble syncing the inbox from my Gmail Account on my Mail App on Windows 10 device. I have tried all methods on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PC Window, Apr 1, 2020.

1. PC Window Win User

Windows 10 Mail Client not Working

Dear All,

I am currently having trouble syncing the inbox from my Gmail Account on my Mail App on Windows 10 device. I have tried all methods on YouTube and other support sites, troubleshooting and eve command prompt. Nothing works.

The weird thing is that sent mail and others are syncing perfectly.

Please help.

:)

PC Window, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail Client not Working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Rose W Win User
    Links not working in any mail client.

Right click on the taskbar start button to get a pop out menu.
    Choose and click on Control Panel
    The control panel items box will pop up with titles in alphabetical order
    Choose and click on Default Programs
    In the listed choices, select the second choice

Windows 10 Mail Client not Working [​IMG]

Browse down through the list to PROTOCALS
    You are checking to see the internet browser that is associated with a link. If it is not the expected or there is nothing there then use the Change Program button to get the browser of choice

Windows 10 Mail Client not Working [​IMG]

If the expected browser is listed but your email links are still not connecting then its some other troubleshooting path to investigate

Rose W, Apr 1, 2020
  4. puma99dk| Win User

W10 Mail client run as admin and send to not working

I having some trouble with Windows 10 and IBM Notes 9.0.1 FP6 bcs I need to run Notes as administrator otherwise some functions that is used like create templates and more not working, but running Notes as administrator breaks the function in Explorer to right click on a docx, xlsx, pdf or any file for that matter and choose "Send to --> Mail recipient" nothing happens in Notes no new mail comes up and if I am standing in a new mail it doesn't add the file as an attachment so anyone know how I can get this to work?

Bcs Notes needs administrator right under Windows 10, this function worked fine under Windows 7 and I think Windows 8/8.1 so anyone have an idea on how to get this to work?

puma99dk|, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail Client not Working - Similar Threads - Mail Client Working

2. Windows 10 mail client sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 mail client sync: In the Windows 10 mail client now Outlook I have hooked up to my gmail account. If I delete a message in gmail, it still shows in the Outlook inbox. Is there some way I can sync the deletes?...
  3. Mail client

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail client: After windows10 update on 4 aug 2020 I am getting the following message on start up: Either their is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the message request. Please run outlook and set as default client. I went to outlook2019, file, general,...
  4. Good mail client for Windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    Good mail client for Windows 10?: Find a new mail client, because the one from Microsoft never works properly It should automatically sort out spam and advertising, similar to Gmail Furthermore, he should not have annoying waiting times when retrieving mail Guter Mailclient für Windows 10?
  5. Windows 10 Mail Client Drafts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail Client Drafts: A few weeks ago I ran into a problem where I would write an email from my Gmail account using the Windows 10 Mail client, press send and it would disappear. It was not sent (tested by sending to another personal account) and not stored in the Sent folder. I solved it by...
  6. eM Client working, Windows Mail not

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client working, Windows Mail not: I am setting up a new W10 computer. I have already installed eM Client (my preferred email client) and that is downloading emails without problem. However, I want to use another email client for an email address I like to keep separate. I used the quick set up in Windows Mail...
  7. Mail client on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail client on Windows 10: Hello, So I'm having issues with both clients, so maybe you guys know any solutions or other options that I could try out. Not real problems but maybe features they lack. Problems with Windows Mail: language issues (autocorrect and random chinese letters popping up whenever...
  8. Windows 10 mail client

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail client: When I try to ‘fill the entire window’, which is in the Background (Settings>Personalization) I come across a problem. When I turn it on, everything is OK, but if I close the app and then open the mail app again, the background is set back so it cannot "fill the entire...
  9. Windows Mail Client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail Client: I cannot successfully change my email password in Windows 10 to match that of my email platform provider. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/windows-mail-client/cdf27461-50da-4fc7-9188-943304bdacda
  10. Windows 10 Mail Client

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Client: I've noticed after trying the Win 10 Email client to access my hotmail accounts, if somebody attaches a picture to one of the emails and I download that attachment, the resulting file is marked as "READ ONLY". Yet if I download the file while logged on to the outlook server,...