Windows 10: Windows 10 mail contacts

Discus and support Windows 10 mail contacts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I delete/edit contacts stored in Windows 10 mail. They are different to those in my People... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaymondGCrawford, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Windows 10 mail contacts

How do I delete/edit contacts stored in Windows 10 mail. They are different to those in my People

:)

RaymondGCrawford, Dec 28, 2018
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Dec 28, 2018
  3. willden Win User
    Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

In Windows 7 I had a long list of contacts in Windows Mail but when I opened Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 there is no contacts list or draft folders.Is there any way I can add these to my mail account?.

willden, Dec 28, 2018
  4. DerDonc Win User

Windows 10 mail contacts

Contacts in Windows 10 mail In

Yeah, there´s a separate app.

DerDonc, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 mail contacts

1. Windows 10 mail contacts - Similar Threads - mail contacts

2. how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?: HOW TO EXPORT CONTACTS as in PEOPLE used by MAIL/ So I canm use the new outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-contacts-as-in-people-used-by-mail/e4e5ad93-9693-4258-8a99-09534566ad0b
  3. how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?: HOW TO EXPORT CONTACTS as in PEOPLE used by MAIL/ So I canm use the new outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-contacts-as-in-people-used-by-mail/e4e5ad93-9693-4258-8a99-09534566ad0b
  4. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  5. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  6. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail: I have Windows 10. This morning when I opened Mail Contacts to find an email address, a pop up box asked something like 'Click if I wanted to give people access to my Contacts' I clicked 'no' as I assumed this was giving a permission to third parties etc. The pop up also said...
  7. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail: I have Windows 10. This morning when I opened Mail Contacts to find an email address, a pop up box asked something like 'Click if I wanted to give people access to my Contacts' I clicked 'no' as I assumed this was giving a permission to third parties etc. The pop up also said...
  8. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...
  10. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...