Windows 10: windows 10 Mail crashing

Discus and support windows 10 Mail crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Started getting problems with mail in December just refused to sync, so couldnt receive or send mail. I have tried various fixes , Reset the App, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IMastrowitchee, Jan 17, 2019.

1. windows 10 Mail crashing

Started getting problems with mail in December just refused to sync, so couldnt receive or send mail.

I have tried various fixes , Reset the App, and used troubleshooter, which found the problem crashing and hanging Apps but it was unable to fix.

HELP driving me mad!

:)

IMastrowitchee, Jan 17, 2019

2. Windows mail crash

Glad to hear from you. I solved my problem by going into settings for mail and hitting “reset”. So far none of the dire warnings about losing my email settings happened. The Microsoft user “community” had listed various fixes on the “forum” I
    reached involving CMD steps and deleting and reinstalling the Mail application. Scary steps for a non-technical user. Mail may have been released with Vista, but it is still the default mail application on a PC purchased with Windows 10 installed. So it
    should still be supported as part of Windows 10. If there is a difference between Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail, it is not obvious to the casual user. I reached the “forum” by entering the query that Windows Mail crashes (shuts down or does not stay open
    ). I thought that was pretty clear. Fortunately I resolved the problem with a simple step that must have been in some suggestion I saw online so I don’t need further follow-up at this time. I do appreciate that you responded to my question.

JackieHorn, Jan 17, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

windows 10 Mail crashing

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. windows 10 Mail crashing :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 Mail crashing

1. windows 10 Mail crashing - Similar Threads - Mail crashing

2. Windows Mail App crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App crashing on launch: Recently had to go through some troubles with trying to do an in house restore, and while for the most part everything seemed to return to normal well apart from iCUE the windows mail app for some reason is not. Whenever I launch the app it opens the usual blue loading screen...
  3. Windows Mail App crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail App crashing on launch: Recently had to go through some troubles with trying to do an in house restore, and while for the most part everything seemed to return to normal well apart from iCUE the windows mail app for some reason is not. Whenever I launch the app it opens the usual blue loading screen...
  4. Bit locker crashed my computer and I can't recover my e-mail or my data. Literally a data...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker crashed my computer and I can't recover my e-mail or my data. Literally a data...: Good afternoon, everyone. Yesterday I had the unfortunate experience of Bitlocker activating on my computer, even though I had NEVER activated it or knew of its existence. When I tried to log in to my Microsoft e-mail, I got the message that there had been several attempts...
  5. Bit locker crashed my computer and I can't recover my e-mail or my data. Literally a data...

Bit locker crashed my computer and I can't recover my e-mail or my data. Literally a data...: Good afternoon, everyone. Yesterday I had the unfortunate experience of Bitlocker activating on my computer, even though I had NEVER activated it or knew of its existence. When I tried to log in to my Microsoft e-mail, I got the message that there had been several attempts...
  6. Mail and calendar crashes when open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and calendar crashes when open: After reseting the mail and calendar app it just crashes and auto close when it opens. Event viewer shows the following error:Faulting application name: HxTsr.exe, version: 16.0.14326.21374, time stamp: 0x6400103eFaulting module name: hxcomm.dll, version: 16.0.14326.21374,...
  7. Mail and calendar crashes when open

Mail and calendar crashes when open: After reseting the mail and calendar app it just crashes and auto close when it opens. Event viewer shows the following error:Faulting application name: HxTsr.exe, version: 16.0.14326.21374, time stamp: 0x6400103eFaulting module name: hxcomm.dll, version: 16.0.14326.21374,...
  8. Mail, Calendar, Sticky Notes AND Intel Unison crash/close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail, Calendar, Sticky Notes AND Intel Unison crash/close: ...WHENEVER I put to sleep and then wake my Windows 11 laptop. It's 100% the case, every time. How can I troubleshoot this? I have no idea why it's those apps in particular....
  9. Mail, Calendar, Sticky Notes AND Intel Unison crash/close

Mail, Calendar, Sticky Notes AND Intel Unison crash/close: ...WHENEVER I put to sleep and then wake my Windows 11 laptop. It's 100% the case, every time. How can I troubleshoot this? I have no idea why it's those apps in particular....
  10. Mail and calendar app now causes native calendar app to crash on every machine

Mail and calendar app now causes native calendar app to crash on every machine: Well played Microsoft. There was an update in the past few hours to the mail and calendar app. As a result of which the calendar app is broken mail seems ok. It just crashes when being opened. Resetting the app makes no difference. I have observed this on all our home...