Windows 10: windows 10 Mail crashing

Discus and support windows 10 Mail crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Started getting problems with mail in December just refused to sync, so couldnt receive or send mail. I have tried various fixes , Reset the App, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IMastrowitchee, Jan 17, 2019.

1. windows 10 Mail crashing

Started getting problems with mail in December just refused to sync, so couldnt receive or send mail.

I have tried various fixes , Reset the App, and used troubleshooter, which found the problem crashing and hanging Apps but it was unable to fix.

HELP driving me mad!

:)

IMastrowitchee, Jan 17, 2019

2. Windows mail crash

Glad to hear from you. I solved my problem by going into settings for mail and hitting “reset”. So far none of the dire warnings about losing my email settings happened. The Microsoft user “community” had listed various fixes on the “forum” I
    reached involving CMD steps and deleting and reinstalling the Mail application. Scary steps for a non-technical user. Mail may have been released with Vista, but it is still the default mail application on a PC purchased with Windows 10 installed. So it
    should still be supported as part of Windows 10. If there is a difference between Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail, it is not obvious to the casual user. I reached the “forum” by entering the query that Windows Mail crashes (shuts down or does not stay open
    ). I thought that was pretty clear. Fortunately I resolved the problem with a simple step that must have been in some suggestion I saw online so I don’t need further follow-up at this time. I do appreciate that you responded to my question.

JackieHorn, Jan 17, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

windows 10 Mail crashing

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. windows 10 Mail crashing :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 Mail crashing

1. windows 10 Mail crashing - Similar Threads - Mail crashing

2. Mail crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail crashing: Why is my mail app not loading or crashing half way loading? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-crashing/1a6d7536-babb-4ac7-ba72-1f36c14a85f2
  3. Mail and Calendar app crashing after all troubleshooting attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar app crashing after all troubleshooting attempts: Hello, My Mail and Calendar apps crash after 5 seconds of opening. I have read and attempted all the other troubleshooting steps in various forums and they have not worked. I just updated windows but the crashing was happening before that. I was able to remove my...
  4. I setup Outlook and now Mail keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I setup Outlook and now Mail keeps crashing: I am a Windows Mail user but I installed and setup Microsoft Outlook just to try it out. I added all my email accounts to Outlook with no issues but when I went back to use Windows Mail Windows mail crashes everytime I try to view an email...same thing with windows calendar...
  5. why mail app in windows 10 always crash as i open it.....i have reinstall mail app several...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why mail app in windows 10 always crash as i open it.....i have reinstall mail app several...: why mail app in windows 10 always crash as i open it.....i have reinstall mail app several time.....any registry tweaks that i have changed.....because i have ran the script created by "chris titus tech" to debloat windows 10..... submitted by /u/freedraider [link]...
  6. Windows Mail Crashes Every Time

Windows Mail Crashes Every Time: I JUST got my new HP 2020 Spectre x360 today and was setting it up and whenever i click on the Focused Inbox or Help or Notifications in the Mail app, the app just crashes. The laptop is on 1904 by default but I also forced the upgrade to 2004 to see if that would help and...
  7. Windows mail app crashes when using Edge share feature

Windows mail app crashes when using Edge share feature: I use the “share” feature of the Edge browser to mail links to other people. My mail is Windows mail app. The mail app uses outlook.com msn.com mail address. I do not have the outlook app on my computer. After one or two shares, the Windows mail app crashes and this...
  8. Windows apps mail, app store, calender ect crash/close almost instantly when i open them

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows apps mail, app store, calender ect crash/close almost instantly when i open them: I recently re-installed windows and when I open Windows apps like the mail app or the Windows store they close instantly. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-apps-mail-app-store-calender-ect/12ae3bc2-b8b7-472f-b557-8f5ff82b71e3
  9. Mail and Your Phone App both crash when logged in as domain user after upgrading to Windows...

Mail and Your Phone App both crash when logged in as domain user after upgrading to Windows...: I have upgraded my computer to Windows 10 2004, and now when my Mail App or Your Phone app try and sync more data they crash. I tried everything. I have even re-installed Windows 10 2004 on my computer to get them to work, but it turns out the problem is that they seem...
  10. Windows 10 Mail App keeps crashing when I open an email

Windows 10 Mail App keeps crashing when I open an email: Hello, I'm having trouble with the Windows 10 Mail application. When I try to open an email, the application closes itself. Sometimes it will let me open one or two emails before crashing, but it always ends up crashing. I tried updating running the windows store apps...