Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail - Delete cached email addresses

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail - Delete cached email addresses in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to delete individual cached email addresses - or to globally purge cached email addresses in Windows 10 Mail - short of deleting... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by galileo, Mar 27, 2019.

1. galileo Win User

Windows 10 Mail - Delete cached email addresses

Does anyone know how to delete individual cached email addresses - or to globally purge cached email addresses in Windows 10 Mail - short of deleting all email accounts and starting from scratch?

I have scoured the web and found nothing that is applicable to Windows 10 Mail. There are numerous references to Outlook, Windows Mail (Vista), and other email apps. But, I cannot find any valid info for doing this in the Windows 10 Mail app....*Huh

:)

galileo, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Bastet Win User
    Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. Windows 10 Mail - Delete cached email addresses :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Mail - Delete cached email addresses

Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion

When I create a new message and start to type an address a list of suggestions pops up. The top one is incorrect and I want to delete it but it does NOT appear in my contacts. How can I get rid of it?

[Original subject: Live Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion]

JohnSchmitz1, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail - Delete cached email addresses

1. Windows 10 Mail - Delete cached email addresses - Similar Threads - Mail Delete cached

2. Windows 10 Mail App and unable to delete autofilled cached email addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App and unable to delete autofilled cached email addresses: Hi,I was helping someone that uses the Windows 10 Mail App. They have their contacts list in there. When you start typing someone's name, it seems to have a cache of addresses that you've emailed or that have emailed you in the past and shows a popup of those. These people...
  3. Mail 10 will not recognize email addresses

Mail 10 will not recognize email addresses: I am trying to send an email to a list of people pasted from a spreadsheet. Each time I hit send, I get an error message say, "Before sending, please remove or correct the following email address" and then names the first address in the bcc field. That email address is...
  4. How To Delete an Email Address from Windows 10 Mail Autofill

How To Delete an Email Address from Windows 10 Mail Autofill: I read some older forums. Has this issue been fixed yet? It looks like it has been an issue for a very long time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-email-address-from-windows-10/380b0671-418f-4657-9982-5ac257801bb3
  5. Mail for Windows 10 mixing email addresses

Mail for Windows 10 mixing email addresses: Hi I seem to have a problem where Mail for Windows 10 mixes my work email and personal email addresses, which are set-up as separate accounts. For example, I recently sent an email using my personal email account. I can see it in the sent items for that account, however...
  6. How to delete old email addresses in Windows Mail

How to delete old email addresses in Windows Mail: When I start to type in the address bar in a new Mail email, various email addresses come up as suggestions, including email addresses that are no longer in use by the contact I'm writing to. I can't delete them from the contact's details because I've already changed the...
  7. Windows Mail -delete bogus email addresses

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mail -delete bogus email addresses: Windows Mail...a bunch of bogus addresses with my name try to attach to my outgoing mail. Can't find any way to remove them. They do not show up in my Contacts list but when I prepare an email they try to autofil the addresses I enter....
  8. How to you delete obsolete email addresses in Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to you delete obsolete email addresses in Windows Mail?: I have a series of email addresses that are not associated with any contacts within Windows People. They are old email addresses that at one point were relevant but with people changing jobs and email providers, I don't need these email contacts any more. Is there a way...
  9. Autofill email addresses in Windows 10 Mail

Autofill email addresses in Windows 10 Mail: I would like to delete permanently, some of my autofill email addresses that pop up whilst I'm typing the first few letters in the 'TO' field in the Windows 10 Mail App on my laptop. NB Some instructions have told me to click the 'X' beside the address you want to delete...
  10. How delete an email address from Windows 10 mail autofill

How delete an email address from Windows 10 mail autofill: How do you delete an email address from the autofill file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-delete-an-email-address-from-windows-10-mail/52ab5a83-066a-4cde-a8ec-83a0831c28a4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Clear Windows 10 Mail cache

2. delete email contacts appear in win 10 mail app

3. delete cached inbox email adresses for windows 10

4. remove cached email address microsoft mail,
  5. win 10 remove e mail cach