Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail Disappeared

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Disappeared in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Mail just disappeared over night It no longer opens Should I delete and reload, seems the logical thing to me but I am unsure how to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RobEdwards, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail Disappeared

My Windows 10 Mail just disappeared over night

It no longer opens

Should I delete and reload, seems the logical thing to me but I am unsure how to obtain a free Download

If someone could help I would be most appreciative

Thank you

:)

RobEdwards, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail Disappeared :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Mail Disappeared

Mail disappears

After downloading Windows 10, when I click on the Mail icon, my mail account appears very briefly and then disappears.

Suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks!

Mannetaylor, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail Disappeared

1. Windows 10 Mail Disappeared - Similar Threads - Mail Disappeared

2. lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears: my email will no longer show my contacts , I click on people icon and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-people-app-in-mail-with-windows-11-i-click/d14024bb-e8a4-4f6a-9ff1-bc9256fc9965
  3. lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost my people app in mail with windows 11 , I click on it and it disappears: my email will no longer show my contacts , I click on people icon and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-people-app-in-mail-with-windows-11-i-click/d14024bb-e8a4-4f6a-9ff1-bc9256fc9965
  4. all of the file folders under inbox of windows live mail have disappeared. How can i...

all of the file folders under inbox of windows live mail have disappeared. How can i...: I created subfolders under my inbox of windows Live Mail with windows 100. when I opened the mail today 10/7/23, they were gone. where can I find them on my PC...
  5. all of the file folders under inbox of windows live mail have disappeared. How can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all of the file folders under inbox of windows live mail have disappeared. How can i...: I created subfolders under my inbox of windows Live Mail with windows 100. when I opened the mail today 10/7/23, they were gone. where can I find them on my PC...
  6. Why did my files/documents, including my mail disappear overnight?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my files/documents, including my mail disappear overnight?: Please let know what would make all my folder and documents disappear overnight. All my files were stored on my computer? Was there something in the last update that would cause this? A search of the C: drive showed none of the missing documents. The restore/recovery also...
  7. Why did my files/documents, including my mail disappear overnight?

Why did my files/documents, including my mail disappear overnight?: Please let know what would make all my folder and documents disappear overnight. All my files were stored on my computer? Was there something in the last update that would cause this? A search of the C: drive showed none of the missing documents. The restore/recovery also...
  8. E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox: I have an @outlook e-mail address and pay 5$ a month for it. I'm using Windows 10 and the Windows 10 Mail App on my PC and laptop and the Outlook app on my Android phone.In the last two weeks two e-mails have randomly disappeared from my inbox without me moving them ever....
  9. E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox

E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox: I have an @outlook e-mail address and pay 5$ a month for it. I'm using Windows 10 and the Windows 10 Mail App on my PC and laptop and the Outlook app on my Android phone.In the last two weeks two e-mails have randomly disappeared from my inbox without me moving them ever....
  10. My private email account under the Mail app disappeared. When I added it back, I get no emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My private email account under the Mail app disappeared. When I added it back, I get no emails: I had a private email account and an Outlook account set up using the Mail app. The entire private email account suddenly disappeared. I've tried adding it back using what I think is the correct information, but it is not pulling in my email. This is on a desktop running...