Windows 10: Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives.

Discus and support Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to download mail when it arrives on my iCloud account, the minimum it lets me do is 15 minutes. But on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GregCarter6, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives.

On Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to download mail when it arrives on my iCloud account, the minimum it lets me do is 15 minutes. But on my Gmail account, it gives me the option. I had reinstalled the app, removed my Gmail account, but no luck. The farthest iv gotten was this solution: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-as-items-arrive-option-is/1735d3ad-35a1-4b62-bc902e4c3cd0be31 which does work but when I save it the value automated changes back to 0. Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives. 6e829994-4ac3-428a-88f4-4d938e26cfb0?upload=true.png

:)

GregCarter6, Mar 10, 2021
  2. MiSSBiRD2 Win User

I cannot set mail up to sync "as they arrive"

Today I downloaded and set up the mail app for 2 accounts, Gmail and AT&T (yahoo). My gmail account gives me the option to have my mail synced "as they arrive" however my AT&T account does not. I have done the following:

After doing all of these steps this option is not available. Upon my extensive search I found that others had the same issue as far back as 2015 none of which were stated to be resolved.

Has there been a solution to this issues. If not is there another application (other than Outlook) I can use that will send notifications to my Windows 10 computer in real time when my emails arrive?

MiSSBiRD2, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Mail app not syncing correctly

Hello,

With windows 10 Mail app I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to Windows 10 Mail app.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Settings.)
    • Tap or click Manage Accounts and then choose the account you want.
    • Click on Change mailbox sync settings.
    • Under Download new content select as item arrives.
    • Under Sync Options turn off and on Sync.
    You can also try the steps provided on the below article.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...ndows-10-0dd86c69-18f3-4f73-9d3d-375bdc9c3e34

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

SujataMoktan, Mar 10, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives.

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives.

1. Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives. - Similar Threads - mail doesn't option

2. Windows 10 Not Giving Me Wifi Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Not Giving Me Wifi Option: I just received a built PC and installed Windows 10 on it. I was excited to start using it, but for some reason, it was only giving me the option to connect via ethernet. I was specifically trying to make this computer run on wifi, but nothing is being detected. The...
  3. Windows 10 Not Giving Me Wifi Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Not Giving Me Wifi Option: I just received a built PC and installed Windows 10 on it. I was excited to start using it, but for some reason, it was only giving me the option to connect via ethernet. I was specifically trying to make this computer run on wifi, but nothing is being detected. The...
  4. Windows 10 Not Giving Me Wifi Option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows doesn't give me any options to change display language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows doesn't give me any options to change display language: Hi. I just got a hp pavilion gaming laptop and it is in mexican Spanish. I am trying to change it to English, UK or US. Nothing is working to change it, not the language settings, nothing. It lets me download a language pack but it wont let me set it as display language or...
  6. I cannot set mail up to sync "as they arrive"

I cannot set mail up to sync "as they arrive": Today I downloaded and set up the mail app for 2 accounts, Gmail and AT&T yahoo. My gmail account gives me the option to have my mail synced "as they arrive" however my AT&T account does not. I have done the following: Removed the account and added it again Removed the...
  7. Windows doesn't give me an option to shut down nor restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows doesn't give me an option to shut down nor restart: As of yesterday, for some reason my computer no longer gives me an option to shut down or restart. I can sign out, but it only lets me sign back in. Obviously I can just use the power button, but it's slower since I have to hold it for a bit. Does anyone know what's wrong...
  8. Changing the sync option for the windows mail app doesn't work properly

Changing the sync option for the windows mail app doesn't work properly: Hello everybody, I am using the windows mail app since it seems to be the most reliable way to connect a bunch of different mailing accounts with special server settings to one client. So far so good, but unfortunately the app does not let me choose the sync settings to my...
  9. Windows 10 mail app, As Items Arrive option is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 mail app, As Items Arrive option is missing: Here I just copy this link to other question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-as-items-arrive-option-is/4579422f-d761-46bd-9adc-2d48e89cd722 The thread is locked and I can not answer to it The my problem is that I have mail account...
  10. Windows 10 Photos App Doesn't Give Me "Trim" Option

Windows 10 Photos App Doesn't Give Me "Trim" Option: See snippet below. Everywhere I read online I see that I should have an edit option at the top right of the window that reads "trim" but I do not see that option. I am trying to trim a video quickly at work, can't download another program. Why can't I trim videos?[IMG]...