Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail doesn't offer to select installed personal certificate while accessing...

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail doesn't offer to select installed personal certificate while accessing... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have set necessary certificates to clean Win10 system. Windows Mail should ask to use certificate while trying to create mail account but is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VooDooX.VDX, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail doesn't offer to select installed personal certificate while accessing...

I have set necessary certificates to clean Win10 system.

Windows Mail should ask to use certificate while trying to create mail account but is doesn't.

On other Windows 10 systems with same certificates Mail does ask certificate and successfully adds mail account.

Certificates are correct because in browser they are used while accessing corporate pages from web.

:)

VooDooX.VDX, Jan 16, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 Mail doesn't offer to select installed personal certificate while accessing... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Windows Mobile 6, Wireless, PEAP asking for personal certificate?

Linley Meslier wrote:

Download a trial of Resco Explorer 2008, It has a registry editor built in:

http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/explorer/default.asp

Thank you but I still can;t get it to work.

H_KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Comm/EAP/Extension/25 DWROD:"ValidateServerCert" value=0

and it still asks me for the personal cert. What am I doing wrong?

Every time I try and change the PEAP settings for my work wirless I get a message saying that the network requires a personal certificate to access it but it doesn;t! It requires the Trusted Root Certificate already installed on my pda.

Turnojelly, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Mail doesn't offer to select installed personal certificate while accessing...

E61 personal certificate and security module

Hi,

I have an E61 and I have absolutely no clue about how to use "Personal Certificates" or the security module. It doesn´t matter to me, though, since I use MfE manually only - it would be impractical to have the phone sync itself automatically as I have two
    SIMs and the one I use by default is the more expensive one in terms of data transfer.

I use MfE to sync with my company´s server which also uses a self-signed certificate. I installed the certificate on my phone, but every time I sync, I get the message that the website sent an unknown certificate and do I want to continue? Doesn´t matter
    much since I do it only on days I´m not in the office, but fixing that would make it easier.

Maybe anyone can help me with that?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail doesn't offer to select installed personal certificate while accessing...

1. Windows 10 Mail doesn't offer to select installed personal certificate while accessing... - Similar Threads - Mail doesn't offer

2. Simple Certificate Selection Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simple Certificate Selection Option: Hello All,We are testing a new Windows NPS setup. We are using Certificate Auth for company owned computers. All domain joined PCs are receiving a certificate from our internal CA server via a GPO.I'm testing using 2 laptops *one Lenovo T480 and one T480s. The issue I seem to...
  3. Simple Certificate Selection Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Simple Certificate Selection Option: Hello All,We are testing a new Windows NPS setup. We are using Certificate Auth for company owned computers. All domain joined PCs are receiving a certificate from our internal CA server via a GPO.I'm testing using 2 laptops *one Lenovo T480 and one T480s. The issue I seem to...
  4. Simple Certificate Selection Option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. offering white as a color in personalization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    offering white as a color in personalization: Why doesn't Microsoft offer white as a color in the Personalization section of Settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offering-white-as-a-color-in-personalization/3992c7a7-f5ee-4e60-af07-898da45ccc81
  6. offering white as a color in personalization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    offering white as a color in personalization: Why doesn't Microsoft offer white as a color in the Personalization section of Settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offering-white-as-a-color-in-personalization/3992c7a7-f5ee-4e60-af07-898da45ccc81
  7. offering white as a color in personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to Install an S/MIME Certificate to Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Install an S/MIME Certificate to Windows Mail: How to Install an S/MIME Certificate to the Windows Mail app that comes with windows 10! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-an-smime-certificate-to-windows/8905b299-47f4-47a6-9f35-9a4e45ceb269
  9. Mail does not offer auto fill addressees when first letter is selected

in Browsers and Email
    Mail does not offer auto fill addressees when first letter is selected: I am helping a friend who has recently updated her Win 10 laptop and did the Win 10 upgrade to her Win 8.1 Surface Pro. She now finds that when using the "Mail" tile for email neither her Yahoo or gmail account provides the usual auto fill choices from her contact list for...
  10. mail app doesn't access contacts

in Browsers and Email
    mail app doesn't access contacts: Hi all, can someone tell me how to get the new win10 mail app to access my contacts or how to add an address book to the email client. I'm get mail through a pop3 optus server not gmail etc. If I begin typing a name or email address in a new email the only adresses/...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. certificate error while accessing yahoo mail