Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail downloading duplicate copies of all emails

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail downloading duplicate copies of all emails in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just last week I noticed that my windows 10 mail app started downloading duplicates of each email. So instead of individual emails in the side pane, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bjlasota, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Mail downloading duplicate copies of all emails

Just last week I noticed that my windows 10 mail app started downloading duplicates of each email. So instead of individual emails in the side pane, I now have a folder with an arrow that I open and then I see of the exact same emails. Is this a bug, setting, or error? Please let me know what I can do to stop this from happening. I have not changed any settings, so all my settings are the same as they were a week ago.

submitted by /u/bjlasota
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bjlasota, Dec 11, 2019

2. Windows Live Mail duplicate contacts

Hi Bruce,

I understand that there are duplicate contacts in Windows Live Mail and I will be happy to answer your query.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to do a cleanup of contacts that are duplicated.

• Open your Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
    • Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
    • Click Save.
    Alternate way to clean the duplicates.

• Sign in to
      http://people.live.com
    • Click Manage towards the top.
    • Click Clean up contacts.
    • Click Save and continue button.
    Hope the above information helps. Please reply to us with the status and we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Receiving duplicate emails in mail app for windows 10

Hello,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the duplicate emails in Windows 10 Mail. What are the steps that you've tried so far for us to avoid repeating them? Are you using your Hotmail account in Windows 10 Mail only? Does the issue occurs
    in a single contact only or with all your contacts?

Virfranz Man, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Mail downloading duplicate copies of all emails

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail downloading duplicate copies of all emails

1. Windows 10 Mail downloading duplicate copies of all emails - Similar Threads - Mail downloading duplicate

2. Issue copying files to phone with ignoring all duplicates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue copying files to phone with ignoring all duplicates: Same issue as described in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-files-to-a-galaxy-s9-skip-duplicates/4ae74a91-ea8e-452a-8afb-561eb7d2f481:When copying many files from windows to android phone storage pixel 5 in this case, when there are partially...
  3. Copying Windows Live Mail Folders and Emails to import into Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying Windows Live Mail Folders and Emails to import into Windows 10 Mail App: I have an old Windows 7 computer that uses Windows Live Mail. My employer bought a new computer with Windows 10, which doesn't have Windows Live Mail. How do I get my old emails that are saved in folders on my computer onto the new computer.Thanks,Adam...
  4. Duplicate copies of emails in my Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate copies of emails in my Inbox: I'm using the MAIL app that came with Windows 10. Every time I send an email using this app two copies of it show up in my Inbox. Why is this and how can I eliminate it?...
  5. Windows 10 Mail app duplicate sent mails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail app duplicate sent mails: title submitted by /u/xFinal_boss6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipm85s/windows_10_mail_app_duplicate_sent_mails/
  6. Duplicate copies of sent email in my inbox

Duplicate copies of sent email in my inbox: Every time I send an email in the Windows 10 Mail app, I get duplicate copies of that email in my In box? Why is this and how can it be rectified?...
  7. Windows 10 Mail App will not download or send emails

Windows 10 Mail App will not download or send emails: Mail app will not download or send emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-will-not-download-or-send/d35b4402-13c3-4a66-971b-cc7c62b62595
  8. Windows 10 Windows Mail downloading repeat emails

Windows 10 Windows Mail downloading repeat emails: I am running Windows 10 Windows Mail. I receive emails OK when they are first sent to me from my server, but until I delete them from my PC (which deletes them from my provider's server) I get occasional repeat download of the same email. Typically I eventually get about 4...
  9. Windows 10 Windows Mail downloading repeat emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Windows Mail downloading repeat emails: I am running Windows 10 Windows Mail. I receive emails OK when they are first sent to me from my server, but until I delete them from my PC (which deletes them from my provider's server) I get occasional repeat download of the same email. Typically I eventually get about 4...
  10. Windows 10 Mail App Corrupted--Not Downloading Email

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App Corrupted--Not Downloading Email: Hi All Think Corrupted Windows 10 Mail app, isn't downloading any mail that I can see, kept saying 1 is unread, but don't see any in the list now, after app reset, didn't help any. Western Digital SSD, Chkdsk should be fine I think, but will run it soon, Sfc/scannow show...