Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail - Gmail Account Refusing To Sync.

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail - Gmail Account Refusing To Sync. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all. The recent update (last weekend) prompted me to re-add my two email accounts. one is my university's email account, which is based off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JP-roctor, Sep 13, 2018.

1. JP-roctor Win User

Windows 10 Mail - Gmail Account Refusing To Sync.

Hi all.

The recent update (last weekend) prompted me to re-add my two email accounts. one is my university's email account, which is based off Windows 365, while my other, primary account is a Gmail one.

I've had no issues getting the Gmail account re-added. There have been no error messages or anything that would suggest there is an underlying issue. I cannot, however, get my Gmail account to sync.

At present, on the left tab of the inbox where normally I can choose between accounts, there is no Gmail account present there. Indeed, even if I tried to create a linked inbox, the application only recognizes the presence of my University account.

I have tried deleting and re-adding the account. I have also attempted to reset the application and re-download it. So far, none of these have worked, and I find myself stuck as to what to do next.

I'd appreciate if anyone has had this problem recently, they would speak up, especially if they have found a fix.

Ta

Moved from:Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

:)

JP-roctor, Sep 13, 2018
  2. AndreTen Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Where did you get that message about mail app isn't supported? And to create application password? Can you post a picture of it?

I'm using gmail account in Mail app with two step verification and all I had to do was confirm password and second step verification.. All went smooth, and I'm getting mails in multiple Windows PCs and phone.

AndreTen, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Cornishman Win User
    Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

Not sure what happened to loose my sync with Gmail and Windows mail?
    The sync settings for my Gmail account were grayed out and I couldn't change them.
    I deleted my Gmail account in Mail, then added it again and the sync is back.
    Odd, but it seems to be working again.

Cornishman, Sep 13, 2018
  4. 10win10 Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail - Gmail Account Refusing To Sync. - Similar Threads - Mail Gmail Account

2. Error: x8000000b; Gmail account not syncing with Mail on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: x8000000b; Gmail account not syncing with Mail on Windows 10: I recently removed my gmail account from the Mail application and now I cannot put it back on. Each time I enter my information for it to link, I receive the error code x8000000b. I have terminated and restarted the app as well as enabled IMAP in my Gmail settings. I've also...
  3. Windows 10 Mail app won't show synced Gmail inbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail app won't show synced Gmail inbox: I have added a Gmail account to the Windows 10 Mail app. The account shows when I go to Manage Accounts. But no matter what I do, the account does not show in the left pane. I cannot access or send any emails through this account from the app. I have changed the sync settings...
  4. GMAIL Won't Sync.

in Browsers and Email
    GMAIL Won't Sync.: O.k.......I have asked this question before, but can't find the answer.........how do I make my Gmail sync with w10 ?.........it's driving me mad !! 103367
  5. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail: Hi All, I opened Gmail from inside Chrome, and deleted an email. Then opened Windows 10 Mail and the email is still in my inbox? I've clicked the sync icon in mail, but that didn't work. Any ideas? 22454
  6. Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account: Hello guys, i hope it's the right place to ask about my problem with windows 10 mail app. after i read some of the post's here: Windows 10 Mail app stops recieving mail as it arrives. - Windows 10 Forums Windows Mail/Gmail Problem - Windows 10 Forums but i still not...
  7. Mail Error Code:0x80072745 (trying to sync a gmail account)

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Error Code:0x80072745 (trying to sync a gmail account): Okay Windows ten user forever. Did the Anniversary Update. This caused about 1/2 my apps and programs to stop working correctly. Followed the (way too many) instructions at the Microsoft site. Killed the system to the point where I wiped the drive, reinstalled the...
  8. How to stop windows mail sync gmail social mails?

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop windows mail sync gmail social mails?: Hi, I'm trying to sync my gmail with windows 10 mail so new mails appear in notifications area. I've added my account to sync and mails are coming in but my problem is that it also syncs gmail's social mails. How can i stop social mails from appearing in notification area?...
  9. Mail not showing "send mail as" name for gmail accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Mail not showing "send mail as" name for gmail accounts: I use two gmail accounts and each has a "send mail as" name specified, meaning when I send an e-mail, the recipient will see the sender as being the name I specified, rather than just my e-mail address. When I send mail from gmail, this works, but when I send mail from...
  10. Windows Mail Accounts are not Syncing

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Accounts are not Syncing: I am having issues getting my Windows Mail accounts to sync. This occurs when I turn on my computer or wake it from Sleep. Has anyone else had this problem? 63038