Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail - Gmail Account Refusing To Sync.

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail - Gmail Account Refusing To Sync. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all. The recent update (last weekend) prompted me to re-add my two email accounts. one is my university's email account, which is based off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JP-roctor, Sep 13, 2018.

1. JP-roctor Win User

Windows 10 Mail - Gmail Account Refusing To Sync.

Hi all.

The recent update (last weekend) prompted me to re-add my two email accounts. one is my university's email account, which is based off Windows 365, while my other, primary account is a Gmail one.

I've had no issues getting the Gmail account re-added. There have been no error messages or anything that would suggest there is an underlying issue. I cannot, however, get my Gmail account to sync.

At present, on the left tab of the inbox where normally I can choose between accounts, there is no Gmail account present there. Indeed, even if I tried to create a linked inbox, the application only recognizes the presence of my University account.

I have tried deleting and re-adding the account. I have also attempted to reset the application and re-download it. So far, none of these have worked, and I find myself stuck as to what to do next.

I'd appreciate if anyone has had this problem recently, they would speak up, especially if they have found a fix.

Ta

Moved from:Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

:)

JP-roctor, Sep 13, 2018
  2. AndreTen Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Where did you get that message about mail app isn't supported? And to create application password? Can you post a picture of it?

I'm using gmail account in Mail app with two step verification and all I had to do was confirm password and second step verification.. All went smooth, and I'm getting mails in multiple Windows PCs and phone.

AndreTen, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

Not sure what happened to loose my sync with Gmail and Windows mail?
    The sync settings for my Gmail account were grayed out and I couldn't change them.
    I deleted my Gmail account in Mail, then added it again and the sync is back.
    Odd, but it seems to be working again.

Cornishman, Sep 13, 2018
  4. 10win10 Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail - Gmail Account Refusing To Sync. - Similar Threads - Mail Gmail Account

2. Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app: i have 2 outlook accounts and 2 gmail accounts connected to my mail app in windwos 10.im not getting realtime notifications when recieving emails to my gmail accounts, why is this? working fine with outlook accounts though....
  3. Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail not syncing with Windows 10 mail app: i have 2 outlook accounts and 2 gmail accounts connected to my mail app in windwos 10.im not getting realtime notifications when recieving emails to my gmail accounts, why is this? working fine with outlook accounts though....
  4. Windows 10 Mail unable to sync my Gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail unable to sync my Gmail accounts: As the title says my windows 10 mail app is unable to sync and download new emails on my gmail accounts. I use one outlook account and the two gmail ones, my outlook one works fine, also on my second pc the gmails sync just fine. Had this problem for a long while and I...
  5. Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app

Gmail account not syncing with win10 mail app: I've tried this and resetting the app but emails from my Gmail account still do not sync. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-not-syncing-with-win10-mail-app/768bd4c9-f7fc-4e0d-b998-3419ee0b10c5
  6. Windows Mail app not syncing Gmail account anymore

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail app not syncing Gmail account anymore: I am using my Gmail account through the Windows Mail app. Lately, I noticed that whenever I open up the Mail app after a boot, a pop up appears saying that I have to log into my Gmail account each time. Today, I got a pop up in Action Center saying that my Gmail account...
  7. Mail app on Windows 10 refuses to sync Gmail accounts

Mail app on Windows 10 refuses to sync Gmail accounts: Hello there, Since maybe 10-12 hours ago, Mail won't sync my Gmail accounts. It worked perfectly fine for months, yesterday I received one of those "Account needs to be fixed/Settings out of date" messages, went through with the login, and realized after a few hours sync is...
  8. I cannot sync my Gmail account with Mail on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot sync my Gmail account with Mail on Windows 10: I happened to remove my Gmail account from the Mail app. Currently, I am trying to restore it but when I enter my information, the error message comes: x8000000b. I did some troubleshooting actions like restarting the app, enabling IMAP in the Gmail settings. I know that my...
  9. Error: x8000000b; Gmail account not syncing with Mail on Windows 10

Error: x8000000b; Gmail account not syncing with Mail on Windows 10: I recently removed my gmail account from the Mail application and now I cannot put it back on. Each time I enter my information for it to link, I receive the error code x8000000b. I have terminated and restarted the app as well as enabled IMAP in my Gmail settings. I've also...
  10. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail: Hi All, I opened Gmail from inside Chrome, and deleted an email. Then opened Windows 10 Mail and the email is still in my inbox? I've clicked the sync icon in mail, but that didn't work. Any ideas? 22454

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail refusing to sync

2. gmail refusing to connect