Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail has no "add folder" option

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail has no "add folder" option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 Mail has no "add folder" option. I have read all previous posts on this subject and have yet to discover the solution....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Radar987, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Radar987 Win User

Windows 10 Mail has no "add folder" option

Windows 10 Mail has no "add folder" option. I have read all previous posts on this subject and have yet to discover the solution....

:)

Radar987, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 29, 2018
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Windows 7 Folder Options

In Windows XP, I used to setup one folder the way I liked and go into the Folder Options to make all the rest that style as well. I can't seem to figure out how to do this in Windows 7. I see Folder Options in the control panel, and it has the same feature as XP to apply to all Windows, but since I'm accessing that through the control panel it doesn't work. I imagine I need to access the folder options through the folder that I want to use as a template for the rest. Does anyone know how I can do this in Windows 7?

Edit: I found out -.- That always seems to happen right after I type up a post asking.

OrbitzXT, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Paola Gar Win User

Windows 10 mail app crash when emptying folder

Hi,

In order for us to identify the reason why Windows 10 Mail app is crashing when emptying a folder, we'd like to get the following information:

• Have you made any recent changes or applied an update to your device prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages or error codes? If yes, send us a screenshot.
    • What happens when you try emptying a different folder? Does the same issue occur?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest emptying a folder in Windows 10 Mail app using the steps provided in the article below and then check if the same issue will persist:

How do I empty a folder in Mail for Windows 10?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mail has no "add folder" option - Similar Threads - Mail has add

2. Unable to add new folders to windows mail app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add new folders to windows mail app.: II have recently installed windows 11, including the windows mail app. I need to add new folders to this. The standard advice seems to be that this can be done by clicking on a plus sign next to the "Folder" option, but no such plus sign is visible. I have followed advice to...
  3. Add folders to Windows 11 Mail for POP account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add folders to Windows 11 Mail for POP account: I recently setup my email to pull in my POP3 email account mail. The account is setup correctly and my mail is coming and going correctly. I wanted to add folders to this new account. When opening "More" I do not get the "+" symbol to add a new folder. Any help would be...
  4. Windows 10 Mail "Options/More Mail Settings" button has dissappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail "Options/More Mail Settings" button has dissappeared: I can no longer find the "Options" formerly "More Mail Settings" link on my Windows 10 Mail account settings so that I can change the address for the SMTP and IMAP4 server. I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application; it made no difference. However, I had no...
  5. Create folders in Mail is not an option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create folders in Mail is not an option: I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 Version 1909. I have Mail Version 16005.13110.41006.0 I am unable to create folders to organize my mail. The + sign mentioned in many posts about this problem is not showing on my screen. I have seen many posts over time with this...
  6. Unable to add folders in Windows Mail App

Unable to add folders in Windows Mail App: Is there a registry setting(s) I could change so I don't have to uninstall and reinstall per other posts suggestions. Everything is working and I have currently 69,209 emails in my inbox and I don't see where there is an archive feature to re-import my emails for MS Mail....
  7. Trying to add folders in Win 10 mail app

Trying to add folders in Win 10 mail app: I'm new to Win 10 and have been setting up everything on a new HP desktop this weekend. I created extra folders in the inbox on the old desktop email account for ease of use and want to do the same on the new desktop. I have followed the helpful information on MicroSoft's...
  8. Has hotmail removed the Block option from the Junk mail folder?

in Browsers and Email
    Has hotmail removed the Block option from the Junk mail folder?: The junk mail folder had an option to block the selected junk mails before. This option no longer exists. Has the Hotmail removed the block option from the Junk folder or it has been moved somewhere? Can user select all junk mails in the Junk Folder to block them instead of...
  9. Unable to add folders in Windows 10 Mail application

Unable to add folders in Windows 10 Mail application: set up windows mail and everything working ok regarding send and receive, problem being is that if I click on more it brings up all folders but at the top where it says "All Folders" there should be a + sign to create folders, this is missing so I am unable to create any...
  10. Add New folder in Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Add New folder in Windows 10 Mail: Hello I'm usually use Mozilla thunderbird as Mail application Since I've two new machine installed with Windows 10 I'm trying to figure out if the native Mail application in Windows 10 can be a good alternative For now my feeling is mostly negative - I didn't find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail no option to add folder