Windows 10: Windows 10 - Mail: how do you do these simple things to work more efficiently?

Discus and support Windows 10 - Mail: how do you do these simple things to work more efficiently? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Here are some very frustrating issues wit this client: 1. When i search for an email, if i click the back button, my search is gone and i have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike01010101, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 - Mail: how do you do these simple things to work more efficiently?

Here are some very frustrating issues wit this client:

1. When i search for an email, if i click the back button, my search is gone and i have to repeat. So if 100 emails are returned by the search, on a bad day, i might have to repeat the search 100 times if what I'm looking for is in the 100th email.

2. I often work with multiple emails at a time - where i have one open in a window while i compose another email in a new window. To do this in Mail, i have to first open each email, which by default opens within the mail client window, click a button to pop it out into a new window..then repeat the process for each email i want in a separate window. Why isn't there an option to open emails in a new window?

3a. I can not drag one email into a newly composed email.

3b. I can drag emails to Windows Task
    3c. I cannot drag emails to my desktop or any other apps

4. Emails all open by default in the same window - but calendar, people/contacts, and tasks open in different popup windows. Why can't these simply open in the same window or as panes?

* Moved from Windows Essentials/WLM

:)

Mike01010101, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 - Mail: how do you do these simple things to work more efficiently? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 - Mail: how do you do these simple things to work more efficiently?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 - Mail: how do you do these simple things to work more efficiently?

1. Windows 10 - Mail: how do you do these simple things to work more efficiently? - Similar Threads - Mail simple things

2. How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?: My Microsoft Store keeps saying "Sorry about that!" the second I open it and I keep refreshing, restarting and shutting down the computer, but nothing works. I've also followed several different tutorials, but none of them worked. I have a school ThinkPad. How do I fix this?...
  3. How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?: My Microsoft Store keeps saying "Sorry about that!" the second I open it and I keep refreshing, restarting and shutting down the computer, but nothing works. I've also followed several different tutorials, but none of them worked. I have a school ThinkPad. How do I fix this?...
  4. How do you, do this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you, do this?: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.After creating a circle in, MS Paint. How, do you save it.As a, JPEG file. Separate, from the program?Looking at the, attached picture.You will see what I created, in MS Paint.The problem is, what I need. Is the black circle,...
  5. How do you turn off efficiency mode for Edge in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you turn off efficiency mode for Edge in windows 11?: I have noticed my edge is really laggy now. Sometimes I open a new tab and it's just stuck loading forever. But if I close it and try and so the same thing but in a current tab it works fine. I noticed the efficiency mode symbol in task manager but I can't turn it off. When I...
  6. How do you turn off efficiency mode for Edge in windows 11?

How do you turn off efficiency mode for Edge in windows 11?: I have noticed my edge is really laggy now. Sometimes I open a new tab and it's just stuck loading forever. But if I close it and try and so the same thing but in a current tab it works fine. I noticed the efficiency mode symbol in task manager but I can't turn it off. When I...
  7. How do you do this . . .

How do you do this . . .: I'm running Windows 10.I have a folder called, pictures.Besides keeping all my, pictures there.I have other folders. For different, subjects.Like, movie posters. And, family pictures etc.When I open, the pictures folder.The other folders, are at the top.But now, all the...
  8. Things you can do in Windows 10 that you can’t do in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Things you can do in Windows 10 that you can’t do in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Windows 11 is available for one and all and you can get it now for free. All the eligible users who meet minimum requirements can easily upgrade or install the full version of Windows 11. Microsoft has revamped the look & feel in Windows 11 with some great new...
  9. How do you hide this annoying thing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you hide this annoying thing in Windows 10: how do you hide this annoying thing in Windows 10? Microsoft needs to stop putting annoying things in Windows, i miss windows 7 so much! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-hide-this-annoying-thing-in-windows-10/f94098c3-4a5a-407e-80a8-7c49f4d2cf12
  10. How do you fix error 0x80048803 in windows 10 mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you fix error 0x80048803 in windows 10 mail?: Every time I try to send an email through windows 10 mail it tells me: "We're having a problem sending messages. Make sure you have a connection and your account info is correct, and then try again. Error code: 0x80048803" I have an internet connection. Does anyone know...