Windows 10: Windows 10 - Mail: how do you do these simple things to work more efficiently?

Discus and support Windows 10 - Mail: how do you do these simple things to work more efficiently? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Here are some very frustrating issues wit this client: 1. When i search for an email, if i click the back button, my search is gone and i have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike01010101, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 - Mail: how do you do these simple things to work more efficiently?

Here are some very frustrating issues wit this client:

1. When i search for an email, if i click the back button, my search is gone and i have to repeat. So if 100 emails are returned by the search, on a bad day, i might have to repeat the search 100 times if what I'm looking for is in the 100th email.

2. I often work with multiple emails at a time - where i have one open in a window while i compose another email in a new window. To do this in Mail, i have to first open each email, which by default opens within the mail client window, click a button to pop it out into a new window..then repeat the process for each email i want in a separate window. Why isn't there an option to open emails in a new window?

3a. I can not drag one email into a newly composed email.

3b. I can drag emails to Windows Task
    3c. I cannot drag emails to my desktop or any other apps

4. Emails all open by default in the same window - but calendar, people/contacts, and tasks open in different popup windows. Why can't these simply open in the same window or as panes?

* Moved from Windows Essentials/WLM

:)

Mike01010101, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 - Mail: how do you do these simple things to work more efficiently? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 - Mail: how do you do these simple things to work more efficiently?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 - Mail: how do you do these simple things to work more efficiently?

1. Windows 10 - Mail: how do you do these simple things to work more efficiently? - Similar Threads - Mail simple things

2. [Simple & Quick]How do you add a shortcut for Bluetooth here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Simple & Quick]How do you add a shortcut for Bluetooth here?: [ATTACH] The title says it all. Please help me out quickly! https://preview.redd.it/09ruzt1pxcc61.jpg?width=1034&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a17fbddbb61e83d1889b1ff1f3fdf8b13add52c0 submitted by /u/SongminYoon [link] [comments]...
  3. Things to do in windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Things to do in windows?: So I just bought my first laptop like "first" windows(10) based thing so any new tips Would be welcome. submitted by /u/santoredit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jquuiw/things_to_do_in_windows/
  4. How do you fix error 0x80048803 in windows 10 mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you fix error 0x80048803 in windows 10 mail?: Every time I try to send an email through windows 10 mail it tells me: "We're having a problem sending messages. Make sure you have a connection and your account info is correct, and then try again. Error code: 0x80048803" I have an internet connection. Does anyone know...
  5. How do you reboot Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do you reboot Windows 10?: Dear Sir/Madam, The Laptop bought recently Windows 10 worked a few months ago and does not work now. When I switch it on it appears but does not respond. I tried touching the keyboard nothing happens. The On light is blue there is a sound but no response. Do not know...
  6. Do not understand how the Mail program works

in Browsers and Email
    Do not understand how the Mail program works: I'm writing an app (in C#). Among other things the app lets users send emails. The app creates a mailto string and then invokes ProcessStart(mailto); So my code gets to the mail sending part, where it sends an email via mailto. I'm on the same machine where I get my gmail....
  7. How do you get Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you get Windows 10?: How do I get Windows 10? Had 7 and thought I had 10, but I must have uninstalled because of the HAZZLE using it!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-windows-10/9654ae89-2bd5-4622-92d6-adee25323e11
  8. How do you exit out of the windows mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you exit out of the windows mail app: I have it set up for my work email address and I don't want to get work email pop-ups when I'm not at work!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-you-exit-out-of-the-windows-mail-app/015db124-1f6f-4184-989c-55ce5a13bbb9
  9. How do you like Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you like Windows 10?: I installed it today, and have been playing with it for a couple of hours now. So far it's been very clean, and I have even gone back to IE 11, and things have gone pretty well so far. The one thing I miss from Win 7 is clicking on Computer and being able to click on...
  10. how do you uninstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    how do you uninstall windows 10: Have decided to uninstall windows 10 as can not fix the problems. Can you tell me the best way to do it bare in mind not very good with laptops and tech stuff. Thanks 12949