Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail - How to restore/merge saved Emails

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail - How to restore/merge saved Emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a quick question regarding the Windows 10 Mail system. On one laptop, the HD has been swapped for a new (SSD) one and we still have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DarkoMarco, May 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Mail - How to restore/merge saved Emails

Hi all,

I have a quick question regarding the Windows 10 Mail system.

On one laptop, the HD has been swapped for a new (SSD) one and we still have the old-one in an external 2.5 case via USB, with all the files intact. While 2 out of 3 existing emails have been restored simply by adding them & restoring all automatically with the login, one email isnt active anymore and all the mails from it are stored on the external HDD.

How can I move/merge these emails back? I tried looking around for solutions but its confusing to me. Is there any folder that I can just copy over to the new HD and it will show me the inactive account + mails?

Thanks,

Marco

[Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Restore or recover messages]

:)

DarkoMarco, May 6, 2019

2. Email mail merge

Hi Joan,

To assist you with your concern, we need to ask you a few questions:

• What email are you referring to?
    • Are you using Outlook.com, Outlook 2013/2016, or Mail app?
    • Are you using Office 2013 or Office 2016?

For more information regarding Mail Merge, we suggest that you check on the links below:

Let us know so that we can further help.

Marivel Man, May 6, 2019
  3. Larnu Win User
    Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, May 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Mail - How to restore/merge saved Emails

Mail Merge duplicating field

Hi,

The duplication when printing the mail merge may be caused by incorrect settings. For us to provide better assistance, we would like to ask for additional information:

• Which version of Microsoft Office are you using?
    • Can you please provide a screenshot of the issue?
    • What Office app are you using to print the mail merge?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail - How to restore/merge saved Emails

1. Windows 10 Mail - How to restore/merge saved Emails - Similar Threads - Mail restore merge

2. Mail Merge Labels for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail Merge Labels for Windows 10: I did a mail merge for labels and used a table by accident. Saved the new list after I set up the changes. Now every time I try to do another label mail merge it defaults to a table and won't accept all of my contacts. I tried converting to text but that just gave me a...
  3. Mail merge with Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail merge with Windows Mail: Can you do a mail merge to email using Windows Mail? I've set my default email app to Mail, but it doesn't send the emails. I've done mail merges to Outlook in the past so have no trouble going through the right steps in Word, using an Excel list for the email addresses....
  4. windows 10 mail no emails in saved folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 mail no emails in saved folders: Hi I have various personilize folders in my email accounts i.e. home folder and keep documents, receipts etc. But according to mail there is nothing there yet I can access them through my phone on bluemail, I have looked at preferences etc and can't find anything to alter, am...
  5. Merging in Mailing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Merging in Mailing: Trying to merge info onto envelopes in "Mailing" A message jumps up 'Catastrophic Error' Went to Updates ,Restarted , nothing helps Need Help ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/merging-in-mailing/4b6f16ef-556f-4988-975a-83f23ec18c8e
  6. Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail app is not saving Sent emails:: I have upgraded to 1909 at Microsoft's suggestion but it has not solved the issue. I am not using Outlook. Can someone give me a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-is-not-saving-sent-emails/1b7ea4a2-4524-4c3c-98f3-7807b224b0cf
  7. Mail Merge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail Merge: I can't insert the state in the insert merge field. It says unmatched https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-merge/4edc924f-9a2c-4e58-92d6-3e15fbdb481a
  8. Mail Merge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail Merge: How do I get Microsoft Mail to download from an imap account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-merge/f3d3bddd-dc27-4e53-ae80-7e2778dac1a3
  9. How to Save Email in Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    How to Save Email in Mail App: This has to be a dumb question, but I can't figure it out and the help is useless. I have an email that I would like to save on my local hard file... as in Outlook. There is noway to create or open local folders and then use the move "action" Thanks Brian 20371
  10. Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app How to Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the most....