Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail in synched in multiple PC's?

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail in synched in multiple PC's? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, I have many e-mail accounts on my Windows 10 pc in Windows Mail (the defaul e-mail client on Windows 10). How I can have the same accounts in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pipppero2007, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Mail in synched in multiple PC's?

Hello,

I have many e-mail accounts on my Windows 10 pc in Windows Mail (the defaul e-mail client on Windows 10).

How I can have the same accounts in all my other Windows 10 Pc's with the same Microsoft user account?

There's a way?

:)

Pipppero2007, Feb 28, 2021

2. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 28, 2021
  3. andyalp Win User
    Synching Mail with Gmail

Added my gmail account to mail and mostly it works. But, some synching issues:

1. When first starting mail, it takes far too long to first sync inbox, even manually - like 1 min, even though settings are set to sync as mail arrives. It is quicker to go on the net and open gmail, which defeats the point.

2. When first linking to gmail account, I have multiple sub-folders under some parent folders that need to be synched. Select a parent folder, select synch, wait 5-10 minutes while it is 'synching', finishes but no sub-folders synched.

3. So now have to go to each sub-folder one by one and run manual sync, even though my settings say to sync mail from anytime. So for around 50 sub-folders at 5 min each it takes hours manually synching each folder. Worse still, after the sync has run, the mail settings dialog box opens and requires a 'Save' or 'Cancel' command, either of which takes yet another 5mins or so! And worse still, sometimes after all this, the mail still does not appear in the folder, so I have to repeat the whole process again, and then it arrives.

Help! Is there anyway to batch sync all the mail folders in one go, otherwise I'll be at it for days.
    And how can I get the inbox to sync as soon as I open mail, not 5 mins later?l

andyalp, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Mail in synched in multiple PC's?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail in synched in multiple PC's?

1. Windows 10 Mail in synched in multiple PC's? - Similar Threads - Mail synched multiple

2. Windows Phone Link synched with multiple devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone Link synched with multiple devices?: When I set up my new Windows 11 notebook, I decided to try the Phone Link app and I like it a lot. Does anyone know if there is an issue synching with a notebook and a desktop when both may be on in the same time? I want to see if anyone has any experience with that before I...
  3. Windows Phone Link synched with multiple devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Phone Link synched with multiple devices?: When I set up my new Windows 11 notebook, I decided to try the Phone Link app and I like it a lot. Does anyone know if there is an issue synching with a notebook and a desktop when both may be on in the same time? I want to see if anyone has any experience with that before I...
  4. synching with mail app error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    synching with mail app error: Hello,I'm having trouble with my mail app, it's having an error in synching since yesterday. It's working fine in my other device. The error code is : 0x80072746. I need some help....
  5. synching with mail app error

synching with mail app error: Hello,I'm having trouble with my mail app, it's having an error in synching since yesterday. It's working fine in my other device. The error code is : 0x80072746. I need some help....
  6. Windows Mail not synching until its launched.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail not synching until its launched.: My Windows Mail used to sync as soon as I booted my computer. I would know if I had unread mail as it would show on the badge and the new mail would be present as soon as I launched the app. Now it does not sync until after I launch the Mail app. The badge does work as long...
  7. Windows Mail not synching until its launched.

Windows Mail not synching until its launched.: My Windows Mail used to sync as soon as I booted my computer. I would know if I had unread mail as it would show on the badge and the new mail would be present as soon as I launched the app. Now it does not sync until after I launch the Mail app. The badge does work as long...
  8. Windows 10 Mail in synched in multiple PC's?

Windows 10 Mail in synched in multiple PC's?: Hello, I have many e-mail accounts on my Windows 10 pc in Windows Mail (the defaul e-mail client on Windows 10). How I can have the same accounts in all my other Windows 10 Pc's with the same Microsoft user account? There's a way? 175002
  9. Windows 10 Mail App Synching Old Folder Structure

Windows 10 Mail App Synching Old Folder Structure: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Mail App but have changed the inbox folder structure for my email since the date I linked it up. Despite downloading new messages regularly, the Mail app continues to show the older folder structure within my inbox which means I can organise...
  10. Synching Mail with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Synching Mail with Gmail: Added my gmail account to mail and mostly it works. But, some synching issues: 1. When first starting mail, it takes far too long to first sync inbox, even manually - like 1 min, even though settings are set to sync as mail arrives. It is quicker to go on the net and open...