Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Issue in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi guys need a little help, i use windows mail that comes with windows 10 for my hotmail account and i am noticing some of my normal mail is going into... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by davewhit21, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail Issue

Hi guys need a little help, i use windows mail that comes with windows 10 for my hotmail account and i am noticing some of my normal mail is going into junk which i dont want, can anyone help me on how to change this so the mail goes to my inbox please

:)

davewhit21, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 10 Mail Issue :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Mail Issue

WIndows 10 Mail application not working properly and sync issues.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in mail app settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "but cant switch that account in the app (the original account is listed as an outlook account", what exactly are you referring to?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sync settings related issues in Mail app and check if it helps.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10:

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...ndows-10-0dd86c69-18f3-4f73-9d3d-375bdc9c3e34

Please get back to us with an update on issue with syncing emails on Mail app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail Issue

1. Windows 10 Mail Issue - Similar Threads - Mail Issue

2. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...: Good day folks,Having the following issue and it would be helpful to have an actual MVP/moderator who will not reply once then leave.. Have had that happen on multiple other posts where an "MVP" would post a couple of steps then disappear never to be heard from again when the...
  3. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...: Good day folks,Having the following issue and it would be helpful to have an actual MVP/moderator who will not reply once then leave.. Have had that happen on multiple other posts where an "MVP" would post a couple of steps then disappear never to be heard from again when the...
  4. I'm having sign in issues with my hotmail.co.uk e-mail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having sign in issues with my hotmail.co.uk e-mail account: Yes, I know hotmail is technically obsolete now, but its what I am still using as it is attached to numerous other accounts that I have been using for years now.Anyway, hello! :-I had some problems in May relating to my account not synchronising. I think this was due to my...
  5. I'm having sign in issues with my hotmail.co.uk e-mail account

I'm having sign in issues with my hotmail.co.uk e-mail account: Yes, I know hotmail is technically obsolete now, but its what I am still using as it is attached to numerous other accounts that I have been using for years now.Anyway, hello! :-I had some problems in May relating to my account not synchronising. I think this was due to my...
  6. I'm having sign in issues with my hotmail.co.uk e-mail account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. [Potential Security Issue] How to prevent the Default mail app from auto/Pre Downloading?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Potential Security Issue] How to prevent the Default mail app from auto/Pre Downloading?...: Hello, Today I experienced a potential threat to my Security. The default mail app not outlook appears to be always active in the background. And for security reasons I would like it to not be so. Because I received an E-mail today saying my amazon Prime account was expired...
  8. [Potential Security Issue] How to prevent the Default mail app from auto/Pre Downloading?...

[Potential Security Issue] How to prevent the Default mail app from auto/Pre Downloading?...: Hello, Today I experienced a potential threat to my Security. The default mail app not outlook appears to be always active in the background. And for security reasons I would like it to not be so. Because I received an E-mail today saying my amazon Prime account was expired...
  9. Microsoft Mail send/receive issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail send/receive issue: Can't send/receive emails in Microsoft Outlook, error message is Ox8004010F, running Windows 10. I think the issue started when I did a One drive backup? the file path for the Outlook Data file has changed to One Drive although the file still appears to be in my C drive, I've...
  10. Microsoft Mail send/receive issue

Microsoft Mail send/receive issue: Can't send/receive emails in Microsoft Outlook, error message is Ox8004010F, running Windows 10. I think the issue started when I did a One drive backup? the file path for the Outlook Data file has changed to One Drive although the file still appears to be in my C drive, I've...