Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail issues, missing sent items.

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail issues, missing sent items. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am hoping someone can help. I have just gotten a new computer and I am trying to set up the Windows 10 Mail account. I have managed to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan_K16, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Ryan_K16 Win User

Windows 10 Mail issues, missing sent items.

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help.

I have just gotten a new computer and I am trying to set up the Windows 10 Mail account. I have managed to get my current emails coming into the inbox but when I open the Sent Items there is nothing in there. On my old laptop I have 139 on my new laptop 0.

Is there anyway I can fix this, I have looked at multiple google pages, forum posts and nothing seems to answer my question, highly frustrating.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Ryan_K16, Jun 26, 2020

2. Issue with Mail app Sent Items

Using the default Mail app, I checked my 'Sent Items' and all mails since the start of the month show as sent but the date / time they were sent shows as: 'Sending...' when first clicked on, then that changes to: 'Still working on it..' after 60 seconds or so.

Older Sent Items show OK, everything up to the start of this month has the time / date the mail was sent. I've contacted some of the mail recipients and most have received the emails, one or two haven't but I can't tell from checking Mail > Sent Items.

I've deleted and recreated the accounts in the Mail app but same issue, mail looks to have sent but shows 'Still working on it...' for the date / time is was sent

ASL Support, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Mail - Sent Items vanish

Hi,

The issue you're experiencing could be due to incorrect settings. We suggest checking how sent items are viewed in the Mail app. Go to the
    Sent items folder, access the current view, and then select
    Show all messages

If sent items are still missing, we suggest removing your account from the Mail app, and then add back your account using an advanced setup. Make sure to set the email server to IMAP. Here is an
    article on how to set up your account in Mail for your reference.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Mail issues, missing sent items.

Sent items in Windows 10

I have had the same issue with sent items since moving to Windows 10. When I send an e-mail using the Win 10 built in application on my PC, the e-mail briefly appears in sent items, then disappears. It is also listed in all mail along with all my notifications
    etc

I am using my Gmail account and the e-mail appears there (in sent items) .

So, some questions:-

So, is the Sent Mail folder like the Outbox in Outlook? Stuff is only there while being sent or if there is a issue with sending?

If I get a reply to the e-mail it appears in my Gmail account (in Win 10 and Gmail)

Where is the "sent" e-mail stored after it is sent but before it gets replied to? It is there somewhere since I can see it I All Mail

If I click All Mail, how do I know which folder any particular e-mail is stored in?

Thanks

Gordon

GordonLamb8, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail issues, missing sent items.

1. Windows 10 Mail issues, missing sent items. - Similar Threads - Mail issues missing

2. Window10 Mail & Calendar - Sent Item Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window10 Mail & Calendar - Sent Item Sync Issue: Hi, I am using Window10 Mail & Calendar - Version 16005.13426.20920.0 with my official mail id of my company. My incoming mails are completely syncing with the server but out going/sent emails are not syncing with server which means sent mails i can see only on my computer...
  3. Win10 Mail - Messages/Items sent; or maybe not?

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail - Messages/Items sent; or maybe not?: I use Mail (simply because it came with the OS). Not perfect, but certainly up until now adequate However I do seem to have two sent folders, one marked Sent Messages and the other marked Sent Items (there was a one point even a third also marked Sent Items, which as it...
  4. MS Mail App sent items is empty

MS Mail App sent items is empty: Hello, I am using the Mail app with windows 10 and I need to look at an email i sent but when i look in the sent items folder there is nothing listed and i know i did not delete them. I could never see the sent items folder when opening the Mail app so I marked the sent...
  5. Windows Mail - Sent Items

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail - Sent Items: I was searching email from my "Sent Mail" folder. The email I was searching for didn't appear, but there was an option to "Search Online". The email appeared, but when I click to open, it disappears. How do I view sent emails found using the "Search Online" option?...
  6. Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync

Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync: I have a Dell desktop PC that I bought approx 3 years ago. I have been running the Windows 10 Mail App on it since I first bought it. The App version is 16005.12827.20290.0 I use the app to access two separate Gmail accounts. Recently the app has stopped showing sent...
  7. Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items

Windows 10 Mail sending my "sent" Gmail messages into Spam not Sent Items: I use Windows 10 Mail for several different email accounts. For the last couple of weeks, whenever I send Gmail, the sent email turns up in my Spam folder, not my sent items. I then have to move each email into my Sent items. I think this originated as a Gmail blip and I...
  8. Windows 10 Mail does not save a a copy of sent emails in the "Sent Items folder.

Windows 10 Mail does not save a a copy of sent emails in the "Sent Items folder.: I have set up 7 email accounts, 5 of which including a Gmail account were previously managed by Webmail, using w10 Mail app. Very impressed with the app but am having problems with two of the accounts. These are accounts held with Plusnet that I have used for many years...
  9. cannot see sent items in mail box

cannot see sent items in mail box: No items sent in my mail box ... How can I find them thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-sent-items-in-mail-box/6e8235b5-9281-4cd5-84a9-f3c6ceff0c9b
  10. Issue with Mail app Sent Items

in Browsers and Email
    Issue with Mail app Sent Items: Using the default Mail app, I checked my 'Sent Items' and all mails since the start of the month show as sent but the date / time they were sent shows as: 'Sending...' when first clicked on, then that changes to: 'Still working on it..' after 60 seconds or so. Older Sent...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail sent items