Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by defjam, Jun 11, 2018.

1. defjam Win User

I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i open and close emails its gone.

Is this a bug ?

:)

defjam, Jun 11, 2018
  2. scottcovey Win User

adding a folder to windows 10 mail

I am trying to figure this out too. No luck. If someone knows how, please provide a step by step instruction on how to create folders in MAIL (windows 10).

Thanks

Scott

scottcovey, Jun 12, 2018
  3. jimnall2014 Win User
    adding a folder to windows 10 mail

Gentlemen and Ladies, I don't remember where on Microsoft I found this, but here's what worked for me.

I have a gmail.com mail account. It is one of the accounts that is included in the windows 10 MAIL accounts.

I opened internet explorer to www.gmail.com and logged into my email. Once there I created the folders and subfolders I wanted. I logged out of gmail and shut down internet explorer.

I then opened windows 10 MAIL and VOILA the folders were there.

Hope this works for you..

jimnall2014, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder

Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder - Similar Threads - Mail Keep Losing

1. Windows 10 Mail Keeps Losing Added Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail Keeps Losing Added Folder: I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i open and close emails its gone back. Is this a bug ? 112036
  2. Guidance - Hotmail Messages in Wndows 10 Mail App Keep Re-appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Guidance - Hotmail Messages in Wndows 10 Mail App Keep Re-appearing: Hi, All I have started using the Windows 10 Mail app on my Galaxybook for my hotmail email address. I have cleared out the Mail App at least 4 times today, but everytime i go in to look at new mails, all the old ones are back again. Whats even worse, if I actually log...
  3. In box keeps filling up with deleted e-mails

in Windows 10 Support
    In box keeps filling up with deleted e-mails: My in box keeps filling up with deleted e-mails . I've got Windows Live Mail, has anyone got any idea how I can stop it happening ? Thanks 87300
  4. Mail App Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Mail App Keeps Crashing: Hi. My computer performed an automatic Windows update a couple of weeks ago and since then my Mail app keeps crashing. It will open briefly and it looks like the mail has been recently synced, but after a couple of seconds the app crashes. What can I do to fix this? I'm on...
  5. Mail app - don't want it but keeps nagging account wrong

in Windows 10 Support
    Mail app - don't want it but keeps nagging account wrong: Hi fols I don't want or use the built in Windows mail app but on logon to windows it opens with a always get a prompt -- Your Ms account needs fixing. I use local accounts so how can I get rid of this annoying popup after a Windows boot. I've also deleted One drive as...
  6. Windows 10 mail app keeps syncing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 mail app keeps syncing: Okay so I booted my computer today and select the windows 10 mail app and it had updated today. Now it won't stop syncing and Uni stack Service group is causing high disk usage. What should I do? 81259
  7. Windows Live Mail keeps asking to login

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Live Mail keeps asking to login: just upgraded my mother's Dell Windows 7 Home 64 Bit PC to Windows 10 64 Bit Home. I'd already done this with my own system (exactly the same except mine's a home built computer) without any issues. Everything went fine on hers except for two a couple of issues one being...
Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder solved