Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by defjam, Jun 11, 2018.

1. defjam Win User

Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder

I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i open and close emails its gone.

Is this a bug ?

:)

defjam, Jun 11, 2018

2. adding a folder to windows 10 mail

I am trying to figure this out too. No luck. If someone knows how, please provide a step by step instruction on how to create folders in MAIL (windows 10).

Thanks

Scott

scottcovey, Jun 12, 2018
  3. adding a folder to windows 10 mail

Gentlemen and Ladies, I don't remember where on Microsoft I found this, but here's what worked for me.

I have a gmail.com mail account. It is one of the accounts that is included in the windows 10 MAIL accounts.

I opened internet explorer to www.gmail.com and logged into my email. Once there I created the folders and subfolders I wanted. I logged out of gmail and shut down internet explorer.

I then opened windows 10 MAIL and VOILA the folders were there.

Hope this works for you..

jimnall2014, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder

1. Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder - Similar Threads - Mail Keep Losing

2. Temp folder keeps losing permissions?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temp folder keeps losing permissions?: My Temp folder under my username keeps losing permission. I am the sole user of this computer and the administrator.I need to set full permission for everyone every now and then.Path: C:\Users\XXXXXXXXX\AppData\Local...
  3. Keep All Folders expanded in windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keep All Folders expanded in windows 10 mail: How do you keep All Folders expanded in Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-all-folders-expanded-in-windows-10-mail/b26ab429-f1c4-48e7-886e-91d63b865aaa"
  4. Adding Folders to Mail, no plus sign

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding Folders to Mail, no plus sign: I have Windows 10 operating system and am using Microsoft Mail. I am wanting to add a folder to save certain messages. I follow directions to add folder and under MORE no plus sign shows. I checked and under Microsoft Store, all updates have been done. Ideas?...
  5. Adding folders in Mail for Windows 10

Adding folders in Mail for Windows 10: Just setting up my email on new computer. Can't seem to locate the + icon in mail to add more folders. I've troubleshooted as per Windows Help titled "How do I add or remove folders in mail for windows 10". Did mail & calender update, turned computer off & on. Still nothing....
  6. adding a mail account to mail and keeping it there

adding a mail account to mail and keeping it there: I have been using mail for some time. it has a number of accounts. recently my most used account (my every day one) disappeared. I reloaded it (its Hotmail) and used it. the next time I used it, it had gone again and now I have to add it as an account, then it disappears and...
  7. Windows 10 Mail Losing Folder

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Losing Folder: I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i open and close emails its gone back. Is this a bug ? 112036
  8. Windows 10 Mail Keeps Losing Added Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail Keeps Losing Added Folder: I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i open and close emails its gone back. Is this a bug ? 112036
  9. Adding Folders to Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Adding Folders to Windows 10 Mail: When first opening Windows 10 Mail I found that it had imported my 'live mail address and named Folders for My Contacts' - Excellent!!! However when adding another account (TalkTalk) I can find no way to create new Named Folders other than the default ones already there,...
  10. Mail App adding folders

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App adding folders: Can you create folders in the Mail App? Thanks 8315