Windows 10: Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account

Discus and support Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For 3 days now each time I try access my Outlook account via Windows 10 this is the message I am getting. I know that my password is correct but even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeraldineDay, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account

For 3 days now each time I try access my Outlook account via Windows 10 this is the message I am getting. I know that my password is correct but even though I say fix the account the following day I get the same message.

:)

GeraldineDay, Jul 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account

I, too, am still having issues with Windows 10/Mail App. My program pops up a window saying, "FIX" and then it requires me to KEEP RE-ENTERING my Gmail user name/Address and password. WHY is this still not fixed, two years into this mess we call Windows
    10, 64-bit?

I was having issues with OUTGOING mail this week, got is fixed and now THIS is happening, ten times a day, clearly indicating a broken Mail Program.

WHY is Microsoft having issues with what SHOULD be the simplest of all apps, MAIL and Calendar? Email has been around since the 90's!

WHAT IS WRONG with the development team?

Now, to be positive, the Mail app IS the one I want to use due to its simplicity and the beauty of the Interfaces, menus and the typing is really great inside this app.

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!

DJ

DJones_987, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account

1. Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account - Similar Threads - mail keeps asking

2. Windows 10 mail window keeps popping up asking for password to locked account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail window keeps popping up asking for password to locked account: I have multiple mail accounts on my pc. One of them was for a workplace where I no longer work, so my mailaccount was terminated. Windows insists that I should enter the password, telling me the account is locked and that I should contact my support person to unlock it and...
  3. Windows 10 mail window keeps popping up asking for password to locked account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 mail window keeps popping up asking for password to locked account: I have multiple mail accounts on my pc. One of them was for a workplace where I no longer work, so my mailaccount was terminated. Windows insists that I should enter the password, telling me the account is locked and that I should contact my support person to unlock it and...
  4. Windows 10 Mail keeps asking me to update my password for my iCloud account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail keeps asking me to update my password for my iCloud account: I use an app specific password icloud password for Mail. I get a message that my iCloud password needs updating. I go into Mail and re-enter my password and things are OK for a few days. I then start getting the message again. Any ideas why?Thanks, Vic...
  5. Constantly have to fix accounts in Windows 10 mail

Constantly have to fix accounts in Windows 10 mail: It seems like every other day, my mail stops working and I need to 'fix account'. It has become quite tiresome, and I am considering switching to the IMAP protocol. Has anyone else experienced this problem?...
  6. Windows 10 Mail client keeps asking to Fix Accounts

Windows 10 Mail client keeps asking to Fix Accounts: I have 4 different email accounts setup in the built in mail app for Windows 10. For some reason Yahoo is now constantly telling me to fix the account. I also tried my Icloud account but that will not pull any mail. The password is correct for the icloud account because I...
  7. Windows 10 Mail. Yahoo Fix Account

Windows 10 Mail. Yahoo Fix Account: On the Windows 10 Mail app I have added my yahoo mail account but every 10 mins or so it says that my account information is out of date and I have to re-enter my password. I have a Google and Hotmail account that work fine it is just yahoo...
  8. Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account, since 2015, still an issue... dang

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account, since 2015, still an issue... dang: I have 2 different accounts configured on Windows 10 mail (Outlook mail) and one of them keeps asking me to fix the account sometimes. If I click on fix, a window appears for a few seconds, disappears and everything works for a couple of days, when it ask me to fix it again....
  9. adding a mail account to mail and keeping it there

adding a mail account to mail and keeping it there: I have been using mail for some time. it has a number of accounts. recently my most used account (my every day one) disappeared. I reloaded it (its Hotmail) and used it. the next time I used it, it had gone again and now I have to add it as an account, then it disappears and...
  10. Windows Live Mail keeps asking to login

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail keeps asking to login: just upgraded my mother's Dell Windows 7 Home 64 Bit PC to Windows 10 64 Bit Home. I'd already done this with my own system (exactly the same except mine's a home built computer) without any issues. Everything went fine on hers except for two a couple of issues one being...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account

2. I have windows 1809 and just deleted and readded yahoo email account but keep getting mail settings out of date message

3. microsoft keeps asking me to fix my account

4. phone keeps telling me sign in error for yahoo,
  5. windows keeps asking for account,
  6. aol keeps asking to fix account on win 10 mail app,
  7. windows 10 mail keeps asking me to fix account,
  8. windows 10 keeps asking to fix account