Windows 10: Windows 10 mail linked emails question

Discus and support Windows 10 mail linked emails question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 pro Version 1809 OS Build 17763.107 So this only started a few months back, all my emails disappeared and in the mail program, all it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Donald Miller 76, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 mail linked emails question

Windows 10 pro

Version 1809

OS Build 17763.107

So this only started a few months back, all my emails disappeared and in the mail program, all it showed was

Email 1 (4 accounts)

Email 2 (2 accounts)

and so on...

So i was able to figure out how to split them back up and show correctly, BUT now its done it again, i am not linking multiple email boxes into one, the program is doing this itself and now i'm getting annoyed.

I have deleted all email accounts from the program and will try adding them back, but is there a way to turn off this insanely stupid auto linking thing?

:)

Donald Miller 76, Nov 11, 2018

2. How do I unlink linked emails in my mail?

Hi RodErickson,

May I know what application are you using to access your emails? If you are using the built-in Mail app for Windows 10, you can follow these steps on how to unlink your linked emails:

1. In the Mail app, click on the gear icon below.
    2. Under Settings, click on Manage Accounts.
    3. Click on the email account that you wish to unlink.
    4. Click on Delete account from this device.

Let us know if this answers your question.

Gerald Vit, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Attention required message under email account, cannot send and receive mail from a linked account

Hi Sharon,

You might not been able to send or receive an email due to a misconfigured account settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions below:

• Which application or program are you using to access your email?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are using the Windows 10 Mail app, we suggest that you remove your email account and re-add it.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Windows 10 mail linked emails question

Outlook linked Mail problem

Hi Ramakrishna,

I realize that you are facing Outlook linked Mail problem on your phone. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the phone prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the phone?

• Are you able to forward emails from the outlook web account using a browser?

Suggest you to follow the steps under the section “Reset an unresponsive phone” from this article to check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/reset-my-phone

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 mail linked emails question

1. Windows 10 mail linked emails question - Similar Threads - mail linked emails

2. Windows 10 Mail questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail questions: Hello Guys and Gals,I have a weird question about the Windows 10 Mail feature.I have Windows Mail icon and taskbar and it works good.And Windows 10 connects to get all my emails which is also great.But I have a problem and cant find out how to stop an issue I have.My question...
  3. Windows 10 Mail questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail questions: Hello Guys and Gals,I have a weird question about the Windows 10 Mail feature.I have Windows Mail icon and taskbar and it works good.And Windows 10 connects to get all my emails which is also great.But I have a problem and cant find out how to stop an issue I have.My question...
  4. Windows 10 Mail questions

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Email address and name link in Window 10 Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Email address and name link in Window 10 Mail app: The Window 10 Mail app is associating a name with my Gmail address, and outgoing emails include this name with the senders email address, which can be confusing to the email receiver. I can't find any reference to this name in the Gmail or Mail app settings. Apparently, the...
  6. Email address and name link in Window 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Support
    Email address and name link in Window 10 Mail app: The Window 10 Mail app is associating a name with my Gmail address, and outgoing emails include this name with the senders email address, which can be confusing to the email receiver. I can't find any reference to this name in the Gmail or Mail app settings. Apparently, the...
  7. Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts

Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts: Hi, I've managed to add my google email accounts into Windows Mail app. However, the windows calendar app doesn't link my google calendar of the same accounts (as my email accounts). Is there any missing link? Fyi, when I add my gmail accounts, there is no option to add...
  8. Remove a defunct email account that is linked to my windows 10 mail.

Remove a defunct email account that is linked to my windows 10 mail.: I am unable to remove a defunct email account that is linked to my windows 10 mail, the email account is no longer valid so I could not log in if I did have the password. Windows 10 keeps insisting that I log in, but that account does not exist any longer. How can I detach it...
  9. email links question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    email links question: What’s happened with links in my emails? They suddenly stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/email-links-question/3580ffa7-d6cb-43e8-b256-85cfd792b43a
  10. Windows 10 Mail Question

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Question: Hi! I added both my outlook e-mail account and my gmail account on the windows 10 mail app...The problem i noticed is that when you a delete an e-mail on the app (from either the outlook account or the gmail account) it doesn't also delete it from the actual outlook or gmail...