Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail native application - safe Senders list

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail native application - safe Senders list in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have updated my safe senders list on outlook.com, but the native app in Windows 10 ignores settings on outlook.com. Those safe senders I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamGove1, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail native application - safe Senders list

Hello,

I have updated my safe senders list on outlook.com, but the native app in Windows 10 ignores settings on outlook.com. Those safe senders I added online outlook.com disappear by the next day.

Questions:

1 Do outlook.com & the native Windows not share the same safe senders list?

2 If not, which one of these two takes priority over the other?

3 How do I set "safe senders" in Windows 10 native app so I am not continually retrieving safe senders email from Windows 10 Native app from the junk email folder and if I don't they get deleted

Sincerely frustrated user

:)

WilliamGove1, Mar 7, 2020

2. Adding an email address as a safe sender or adding them to block list

Using the Mail app in windows 10 (not outlook) can you add an email address to a safe sender list

and also add an email address to a blocked list?

Thanks

Adamwindows, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Adding an email address as a safe sender or adding them to block list

Hi,

To add the e-mail address of a sender in the Mail app. Left-click on the sender. Then add it to the People app through the dialog.

Check out Deepika Gowda reply on Sep. 7, 2015 for the steps on how to block a sender in the Mail app. Here is the link:

How to block a sender.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Mail native application - safe Senders list

Safe Senders List

Can someone please tell me how to add emails to the safe sender's list? Im using Windows 10Pro and every single instructions (even on the Microsoft website) that I us, I am not able to follow. I can open my junk email but how do I get to the junk email
    settings? This is frustrating. When I click on the settings icon in outlook, what do I click on next to access safe senders list?

AishaJimenez, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail native application - safe Senders list

1. Windows 10 Mail native application - safe Senders list - Similar Threads - Mail native application

2. find safe senders list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    find safe senders list: safe senders list - find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-safe-senders-list/4ede8ccb-c794-4c5e-bc67-892c6a5651dc
  3. find safe senders list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    find safe senders list: safe senders list - find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-safe-senders-list/4ede8ccb-c794-4c5e-bc67-892c6a5651dc
  4. find safe senders list

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Mail safe senders

Windows 10 Mail safe senders: I found a topic here from 2017 on point, saying there was no safe senders function in Windows 10 Mail. Is that still the case? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-safe-senders/ed9c1f29-4541-4ebb-a60b-4fe6ce8461fe
  6. How to add applications to the Notification Senders list?!

How to add applications to the Notification Senders list?!: My question is: can you add programs manually to Notification Senders list in Windows 10? Under "Manage Notifications" theres a section called "Get notifications from these senders" with applications allowed/enabled for using the notification feature next to the clock in...
  7. PUTTING A BATCH OF SELECTED MESSAGES INTO THE SAFE SENDERS LIST

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PUTTING A BATCH OF SELECTED MESSAGES INTO THE SAFE SENDERS LIST: I know how to put a message sender into the Safe Senders list - one at a time, which is tedious . How can I send several selected message senders to the Safe Senders list. - in Outlook for Windows?...
  8. mail not in the list of applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    mail not in the list of applications: not in the list of applications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-not-in-the-list-of-applications/02b269aa-c6da-4b2c-b69d-22caa3a462bf
  9. Safe Senders List

Safe Senders List: Can someone please tell me how to add emails to the safe sender's list? Im using Windows 10Pro and every single instructions (even on the Microsoft website) that I us, I am not able to follow. I can open my junk email but how do I get to the junk email settings? This is...
  10. How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?: Background - Like a lot of people on here I have had/still having my share of junk emails. I have played around with 'Filters' until I'm blue in the face, and still they get through. The latest 'beta' version of Outlook.com comes with a handy 'Block' button in the 'junk...