Windows 10: Windows 10 Mail - no junk folder

Discus and support Windows 10 Mail - no junk folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have set up Windows 10 mail to access my Sky/Yahoo email accounts. In W 10 mail I do not have a junk folder in the list of folders. Where do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Phil and Lin Smith, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mail - no junk folder

I have set up Windows 10 mail to access my Sky/Yahoo email accounts.

In W 10 mail I do not have a junk folder in the list of folders.

Where do I get it please?

Thanks

Phil

:)

Phil and Lin Smith, Nov 18, 2020
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Windows Live Mail Junk not junk

I don't see those options on my Hotmail account....on the web <---- I access my email from on the web, not on my desktop. Here is a pic of my Junk mail folder....on the web...

Windows 10 Mail - no junk folder [​IMG]

Hotmail.com AND Outlook.com are same mail programs.....on the web....

OldMike65, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

The only options you have is the answer we have previously posted as found below.

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Rey Cam, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Rey Cam Win User

Windows 10 Mail - no junk folder

Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

Hi Alfred,

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Feel free to post back should you have further concern.

Rey Cam, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mail - no junk folder

1. Windows 10 Mail - no junk folder - Similar Threads - Mail junk folder

2. Windows 10 Mail App Junk Folder Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App Junk Folder Missing: Hi, My work email on the windows 10 email app doesn't have a junk folder when I go to "more" folders. I have junk mail that I need to access. My outlook email account on the same app has a junk folder when I click on "more" folders and is working fine. I've tried...
  3. Managing Junk folder in Mail App

Managing Junk folder in Mail App: How do I control what is going into my junk folder in windows mail? <**Original Title: Junk folder***> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/managing-junk-folder-in-mail-app/2a7c36d0-79dd-4946-8958-3591974d2318
  4. Email Junk mail folder

Email Junk mail folder: Since setting up my email on my laptop Windows 10 I am unable to sync the Junk folder, incoming and out going email is fine, just an empty Junk folder, I can see all content of junk folder on my iphone and Tablet, any ideas mario...
  5. junk mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    junk mail: Since an update from Microsoft I cannot block junk mail without going to view blocked senders wich I have no idea what that's about https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-mail/d266a929-d8c2-463a-9d6f-b856d6e1a7c9
  6. junk mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    junk mail: Been using Mail app for about a year now & am now getting a lot of junk mail. Why?? & how do I stop it?? Thanks!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-mail/9b49fef5-b620-4d81-a394-158604052911
  7. do not have junk mail in windows 10 using aol. Junk mail folder stopped and no longer...

do not have junk mail in windows 10 using aol. Junk mail folder stopped and no longer...: do not have junk mail in windows 10 using aol. Junk mail folder stopped and no longer showed in the account list.Where is it??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-not-have-junk-mail-in-windows-10-using-aol-junk/58ad6ca1-02da-4c94-8a69-970c43893bec
  8. Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail

Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail: How do I set parameters for Junk Email in Windows Mail? I am getting a lot of wanted emails arbitrarily directed to my Junk folder and there seems to be no rationale whatsoever, because email from most of the same senders is arriving in my normal Inbox. This is causing me...
  9. Windows 10 Mail and Junk Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail and Junk Mail: I hope someone can help me with this cos it's driving me nuts! after getting several emails from Microsoft to start using the Windows 10 Mail that came with W10, I finally got it set up. I do like it, but it's a little frustrating to use compared to my old Live Mail app. I...
  10. Windows Live Mail Junk not junk

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail Junk not junk: Hi, lots of mail going into the junk folder is not junk. I have looked for solutions and on the Help info. it says whilst the mail is displayed, select Home> etc etc ............................but where is the Home tab ? 38276